Single AKB48 44th [Tsubasa wa Iranai] (2016/06/01)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

From some of your words, it sounded to you that I dislike Komiharu? The answer is no. In fact, I love Komiharu. Regarding the spreading of her being different behind the scenes, I read it from fellow S48 members. I don't quite remember which thread it was but its either KnBmB or KwM. I remember seeing multiple posts saying that Komiharu wrote something on G+ regarding her black hearted character and how much negativity there is about it.

2. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Okey, after watching the MV. I'm not that excited like when the Short Ver. was released. I personaly liked that the members had this face video and this body video. Also the notes with lyrics on it was really cute. I really hoped they would continue with this. But after that they use this video editing format and since this it got worse. In the last dancing part you cannot see all member cause of this videos :(

Edit:
    Videos: A → TwI → B → 8 → 4 → K
    Songs: 4 → TwI → A → 8 → B → K

Sent with Tapatalk

3. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    not really a fan of Team 4's song or MV
    i'm dissapointed tbh

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Yeah, I really hope since the editing thing only last half way, but it just continue until the end. You do get full screen dance, but it was too short. Basically the editing thing is too busy and distracting for me. It doesn't really enhance the song. Although I don't understand the lyric, I feel really disconnected between the song and the MV. I personally think Team 4 got shafted in terms of MV.

edit: Like I said, MV should enhance the song. You watch team A, K, B, 8, TwI and you can feel the song more. with 4 there is this disconnect about it. Is it an MV about video editing? video editor? You won't hear about how gorgeous they are, or how exotic they are, or how cute they are. You don't here about youth or you can't tell a story about. The main thing that I remember with Team 4 MV is the video editor and the editing process and the girls felt secondary.

Edit2: I think I know what this T4 MV is about. It is a demo for Mac OS and Adobe CS look alike! :p

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  5. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I personally have a hard time telling the girls apart because they're all both in dark/black costumes AND tiny on the screen. Having five girls in a 1/4 window shot is not screentime distribution, it's making your fans ask "should I get new glasses, I can't see a single face properly?". Then the windows get moved around and closed and opened again and :wall: No. Just...no. Naa-chan bias aside Team 4 deserved a better video. Even watching them do the dance in a single room on full screen would've been better than this new editor's "LOOK WHAT I CAN DO" project.

6. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    NO! What have they done!? I really had high expectations from the short version. I still liked not too long after where we left off, we get to see some members in close-up. And I liked how they showed them dancing as well (though I can understand the frustration with the small size). And when 2:37 begins... I had to squint my eyes because... the members are SO SMALL! If they're planning to continue to show the video editing, couldn't they minimize the lower bars? It's a waste of space imo. Well, I'd give some credits for the animation during the dance part (where the girls in those boxes) IF ONLY it was in full size like in 2:58:asdfgh: What comes afterwards... the popping folders... oh my eyes :wall: But thank god for the last full scene dance, WHAT WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR! Sadly tho, the camera flashes so quickly among the members and it's too short. Disappointing MV, though I partially like it thanks to the first half and the last bit. Song-wise I still like it

GONNA SUB THIS! :^O^:

7. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Song wise:
    A, K, B, 4, 8, TwI, NGT

Songwise: NGT = 4 > TwI > 8 > A > K = B
    PV Wise: 4 > A > K > 8 = TwI = B

Happy with the second type but going to buy the theater as soon as I find one~

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Wait. What? :confused:

9. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I love Kimi wa Doku ni iru? and Team 4's song. Compared with the other songs, I like TwI most. Then, 8 follows because of the Instrumental in the beginning and then, A because it's imo better then K and B.

Above listed, it was as a note for myself so I won't forget any song.

10. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

The person is not confused because of what each means. He/she is confused because there's two lists that are the same topic but different ranking

11. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    FOR THE RECORD!... when I say "Team 4" it's a Generalization of the 'Newer Gens' (but mostly Team 4). Mion is Team K (wasn't Koji Mako at one point?). It's ALL AKB48 to me. I have no probs w/ Mion - I like her. I was thinking maybe Team 4 should get a bit of "Unique standing" in the way "Team 8" does - because Team 8 is like a separate entity right? (is it? I don't really follow them).

I like the comment that was made that AKB48 can't survive on it's 9th Gens & older....Well AKI-P needs to realize that. If it wasn't for ALL the Kennin's maybe we'd know more about these "Newer Girls" by now. I think it's too little - too late.

I think Okada will be a better Mariko Shinoda replacement than Sae. (just my opinion). Her regal swan like beauty brings a grace to AKB. "SOME" people just don't like the Danso thing (like myself)- I don't think AKB needs more Danso - it needs another Yuko or it's Own Jurina or Sayanee. It's fine if Western girls like "Handsome Girls"- I don't know how this translates to the fandom's NEXT chapter. There's a lot of things I don't know. Time will tell if my concern with Okada's hair-cut is valid. (*koff Extentions *koff)

Sakura? Management had to be dragged kicking & screaming to that fan club. Here's how hard it is to promote Sakura...get ready. #1 shine the light #2 make sure she's in focus #3 Sakura is Sakura - God, it's so difficult. ALL that Risk! Some girls "sell themselves" - there was NO RISK. People liked Sakura as far back as "UZA"- Every election she made MAJOR strides w/out management help (2012, 13, 14). She's HKT!!! AKB has been using her- why?? can't it farm it's own girls?? (that would require RISK). BUT!- don't get me wrong - I'll take ALL the Sakura I can get! Put her in ALL the groups.

I'm very excited about her "Crows Blood" Hulu show w/ Mayuyu

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The first line is a list of all the songs (as explained above). The title "song wise" is what was confusing; "Songs" would have been better. Note that the first line had no mathematical symbols.

13. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I thought the Team 4 video was alright at first but it lost it's way about halfway through. The dance at the end where they did a cross/scissor like action with their arms made me laugh.

14. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Team 4's was good~ I didn't love the song, but it was nice. The MV is cool tho.

It's the only one I'm watching since I bought A and C versions and would rather wait till I get my CD's

15. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    WILD!! this is the 1st I've seen of this vid. It's cute. As a film editor it was creative & a Fun take. Every girl got a moment to shine. The song & sound is smooth & easy on the ears. It was a decent B-Side. KojiMako has become such a pretty young lady. Miki & KomiHaru sparkle. Mio, Nagisa & others were pleasant - THIS is ALL I want from AKB48.

Spare me the "Tributes" & Hero messages - Just be Idols. Just sell me pretty girls dancing & smiling w/ cute outfits. This was JUST Lovely. It's fun & cute like "Tiny Tee-Shirt" Plus...how cool is my New Avatar!! in honor of the Election

16. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Someone is interested. Line-Up Team 4 MV

Rena Rio Miyabi Saki Rina Kiara
    Saho Haruka Yuiri Miyu Ayaka
    Miki Nagisa Mio Ryoha
    Saya Mako Nana Juri

Still disappointed that Kennin Members are in 2nd row. But this isn't really surprising isn't it?

Sent with Tapatalk

17. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    These costumes are so perfect!! <3 I like the ones with the white collars the most, they scream "70's fashion" imo.

I like the choreography a lot too. It seemed messy/not rehearsed enough, but I think the foundation is good and it made me grin the whole time I was watching.

18. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

4's song is so good!! Naachan overtook Mako and i think she did better centering this time! love it
    the dance is so cool.

19. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  20. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Tsubasa wa Iranai - Momm 5/30

Backup credit @IXS48