1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 45th [LOVE TRIP / Shiawase wo Wakenasai] (16/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 20, 2016.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just to quickly mention that on this week's edition of 'J-Melo' on NHK World TV they played the first 3 minutes or so of the MV with English subs for the confessions.

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  3. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Pretty good vocals, actually! I love how you can easily tell the parts where Naachan is singing lol. Her voice is so great.

Meanwhile.. I see Mako, Renacchi, and Yuria. I'd imagine they're in place of Paruru, Tomu, and Nyan?

Where was Tomu? :(

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  5. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    My thought after watching this: they should have Mayu and Jurina duet next time [hehe] I like their harmony right after Sasshi solo part.

6. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Jurina is wearing different shoes in that performance D: Is she okay? The only reason I can think of that would explain it is that she somehow hurt herself and needed more comfortable shoes to do it... or maybe she just had a wardrobe malfunction.... that seems more likely ;;;;

7. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I saw Yuria in that Senbatsu... Guess AKB still has faith in her....hehe.

I even saw KomiHaru in that CDTV clip above - nice to see them giving "new girls" a shot. Okada Nana didn't look happy at all. I meant maybe she was told not to smile? (Odd I know). Granted the only parts I saw were she looks like she's concentrating on "Dancing".

So basically this song is a "Hit" right? It sold a Million on Day 1 (pretty good right?) - is it being well received by Japan outside of the "Normal Fanbase"? I guess we'll find out in a month or so about the next single and find out if AKI-P is ready for "the Future" (or More Past Retro-Nonsense).

Which reminds me - I have a comparison....
    Recently in KPOP about a month ago a group called "Black Pink" debuted (Google them- not posting links). Just 4 girls w/ a bit of International Heritage but all Asian. These chicks have blended: Rap, R&B, Techo-Dance, Idol sounds, & syncronized dancing, & constant live singing into 2 major hit songs...In less than 2 weeks that #1 on the charts & TV shows.

It's a very Unheard of sound - yet, the components themselves sounded polished as hell. This was Bonkai level stuff. Only Yuko, Sayanee, Milky, Jurina level girls could not be embarrassed by this level of precision- Which leads me to ask: Could AKS make a "unit" & do a song w/ TOP AKB girls similar to "Must Be Now" or is AKB too far gone to even TRY something like this. I have a renewed appreciation for how SKE (& NMB to an extent) hones their skills. AKB looks like it's "Asleep" next to SKE48 & other groups that actually "move".

I sincerely want AKB (or some of them) to have a "Black Pink" moment - where the song(s), Dance, Video, Vocals - just Blow Up & we see what some of these girls are capable of. I really hope we see some "Risk taking" & fresh music concepts this Fall or 2017 w/ AKB48. I wanna feel that Rush I used to get from AKB48 ya know.

Yeah...the NHK Live world chan is FREE I think globally. BTW, don't knock the Korean stuff - lol. It has filled the void that AKB48 left when YoUTube Red took away most of my viewing habits.

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

AKB48's 45th Single (LOVE TRIP/Shiawase wo Wakenasai) (6th Day Sales)
    Day 6:
    6,959 (Total: 1,170,725) (2nd)

Past Day Sales
    Day 1: 1,100,332 (1st)
    Day 2: 32,319 (Total: 1,132,651) (1st)
    Day 3: 13,073 (Total: 1,145,724) (1st)
    Day 4: 10,693 (Total: 1,156,417) (1st)
    Day 5: 7,349 (1,163,766) (1st)

Nogizaka46 was #1 today.

Anways, #1 on Billboard Japan (1,376,818 Units Sold there).
    http://www.billboard-japan.com/d_news/detail/41630/2

9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    #1 on Oricon, no surprise. Sold 1,177,769 copies in its first week (not often you see ACTUAL numbers on Tuesday morning; usually it's subject to rounding, but this number is the EXACT sales numbers right here).
    • That exact figure may have been needed because AKB48 has now sold over 40 MILLION singles. That's right - 40 MILLION. Astronomical figures!
    • 32nd consecutive #1 single since RIVER from October 2009.
    • 27th million-selling single since Beginner from October 2010.
    • 26th consecutive million-selling single since Sakura no Ki ni Narou from February 2011.

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2077938/full/

As a result, trying to copy out @ForrestFuller a bit earlier than usual:

AKB48's 45th Single (LOVE TRIP/Shiawase wo Wakenasai) (1st Week Sales)
    Week 1:
    1,177,769 (1st)

10. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'm glad this single is doing well :) It was a very well done release, in my eyes.

Can't go wrong with a Sasshi center. The song is fun and it hasn't gotten old for me yet, the senbatsu is nice, the coupling tracks ended up being pretty good, etc.

So I'm actually not feeling super impatient about the next single! When Halloween Night came out, I was so tired of it after like a week that I was rarin' to go with the next single. And so began the streak of disappointing singles....

Hopefully they keep up the momentum with a really good fall single.

11. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Thanks for being amazing!!!!! And ultra orginised!!! And updating everything!!! You are the best!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm actually into Next Girls' song now, lol [hehe]

13. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Same with me, it's a growing-type song, haha.

14. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Especially the "omae ga suki datte, sakebou" part :cute:

15. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

I'm so in love with Shiawase... The live band was great

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

no problem and thanks :).

17. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

AKB48 on Buzz Rhythm

18. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    In related AKB news - I found a unique way to get "around" YouTube Red in America. While I can't watch the videos a new "Extension" combined w/ another allows me to DL any vid - Like I just watched the 8 minute "Love Trip" Bus Confessionals (baseball outfits) version. It also lets me DL all your DailyMotion motion links w/out even having to watch the video (or sit thru the adds) - Just POOF!

Slide in my PM's if your curious what to use. Hey Mods...
    NO Links, names, or ads or plugs were mentioned. Just saying as many of us have become frustrated w/ Lack of AKB content - I merely am mentioning I found a way "around" such issues - Because I would've like to have had this knowledge if I was into AKB & thought DailyMotion was a Pain in the ass
    [/QUOTE]

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

edited: you sure? SO be it.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  20. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I think it isn't good to share a link or video in here ?