1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (16/6/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Multiple devices. Stream from tablet or PC, chat from phone. Or some combo there of.

Kojiharu is not the first to do this. Though it is usually one member streaming and going into another members chat.

2. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Gosh I can't wait for the SSK...just for NNK now lol~

3. maachan1

maachan1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    whether the akb48 girls to do a broadcast in the showroom after sousenkyo end?

4. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ I'm still stunned Kitarie made it back to senbatsu last year... her idol career totally stalled IMO and then boom... suddenly back to senbatsu like management wanted. Milky's comeback was different because she only fell out due to a scandal. So Rie was the first one to naturally fall out of senbatsu and somehow make it back. Personally, I'm kinda worried for Yuihan.

5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I dont think Yuihan will fall out of senbatsu ever tho, but she probably wont rise anymore. Probably staying at round 11-12

6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I just saw Aki-P avatar in Imamura Maria showroom but it just appeared for a moment. It seems that he is doing showroom surfing. He should just make a new stage instead of watching showroom :p

I also don't think Yuihan will fall out of senbatsu. She should easily get 50k in the old money (old money as in if the total votes is similar to last year). Kitarie I think might fall out of senbatsu. Last year was not the norm for her compared to her previous numbers. Of course something that is not the norm can be the norm if it can be repeated.

7. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Guys... Guys... What happen with Kojiharu? She is completely no news lately.. I wonder what is she doing now and also what's her opinion about SSK this year? She's so kind for not applying SSK, thus giving her juniors one open slot.. lol

NNK slays~

this is going to be entertaining

8. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

The more I think about NNK the more I'm realizing this is probably Kojiharu's last hurrah in AKB. Tomochin and Takamina did the "this is my last election" thing to gain votes for their final go around (although it only worked for Takamina). For Kojiharu, applying as NNK to possibly grab some extra votes is, I suppose, the kind of move one finishes off a career with. And it's much more stylish than if she were to simply notify her fans that it's the last chance they will have to vote for her. I will be extraordinarily surprised if she doesn't announce graduation at the election. It's gonna be interesting. I wonder if the whole pre-show concert will be NNK sentai-themed? That would be so cool.

9. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

Is anybody having problems with showroom today? I've reset my modem, tried on my cell phone, tablet, laptop and still get jittery video (can't even listen to what the girls are saying because it cuts out)

I'm on the west coast of the U.S. but it worked find before. I already couldn't watch Yukirin/Mayuyu and want to see if there's a fix before Nakai Rika ends.

10. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I'm happy to see I'm not the only one having issues! It's freezing constantly, it starts and stops every so often... the yukirin mayuyu stream of all days!!! I think they're having some problems because, like you said, it worked fine before.

11. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    For me it worked fine but only on my PC on my mobile phone it didn't work.

When will be the start of SSK (JST)? I guess there will be a "concert" first. Will this also be streamed or only the results?

Edit: (Sorry if this has be posted before but I'm to lazy to read all posts ;) )

Sent with Tapatalk

12. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I've been really BLAH with 48G these last several months since Halloween Night was the last single I got even remotely excited about... but I'm PUMPED for the SSK this year.

Especially since it doesn't feel like Sasshsenkyo like I was afraid it'd be hyped up like that. I've heard more about Nyan Kamen, lol.

13. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

What do you guys think about the possibility for a SHOWROOM Senbatsu b-side?

The line-up is kind of .... bad right now... but it could be a thing that happens I think

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    They wouldn't do that for free, and tbh I don't think Showroom has that much money.
    Especially since AKB doesn't even let fans use paid gifts.

15. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Good idea. I think the Line-Up is great. A good chance for people like Kayopon to be on the front

Sent with Tapatalk

16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I really like Showroom senbatsu, but I would like it more if they remove those that already chosen for the A-side senbatsu. The top member can easily rack points even if they participate very little. Especially considering the fact that the main senbatsu will have 2 song (for drama and CM), thus the Showroom senbatsu should be for the other members. The current Showroom senbatsu if we remove those that likely to be in the top 16 is great!

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Nah, by the time Showroom Senbatsu become official, we will see more sudden surge of top member stream and point increase, just for the spot.
    Showroom was supposed to be a campaign tools for the real SSK, not another SSK fest.

18. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Do the election start at 12SJST or is it the concert?
    12JST is 5 in the morning here!

Should update the first post with start times for everything :D

19. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    AKB48グループコンサート】
    AKB48 Group Concert
    ・6月18日(土) 開場10:00/開演12:00
    6/18 10:00 Seating/12:00 Start

【選抜総選挙 開票イベント】
    Senbatsu Sousenkyou Election