Event / Concert AKB48 45th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (16/6/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Mar 21, 2016.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Thanks for the follow up @cryspower.:v: Looks like last years model is gonna hold true.

About Showroom. I noticed there are a couple girls schedule for AFTER SSK. Team 8's Kondo Moeri is scheduled for the 21st. And Team N's Kishino Rika for the 22nd.

These may just be slip ups. But given how stiff Team 8's management has been about the streams, I thinking it maybe was not a mistake. And that we will see at least some members streaming via showroom, in some fashion after SSK2016. At least I hope so.

2. renjiro

renjiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    Yeah, I think I also saw Ranrii's stream on sched after SSK.

I agree with the management of Team 8, I don't know if its Toyota or AKS but they are like an overprotective parents of Team 8 [hehe]. Last week they are only allowed to stream if there are staffs who is with them or if they are staying in hotel for work. Now, they are only allowed to stream in their houses based on their schedule that is set for them which is 20 minutes for each member with 1 member a time.

3. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Because Myaoroom technically isn't a part of this SSK event. Yes, right now they group it in SSK, but I don't think they did that last week.

Anyway, I was thinking why Nakai Rika is still streaming at this hour because I don't think she is 18 and I assume all NGT member are very young except for Gatanee and Mahohon. But she is indeed 18.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Rikahime looks younger than her real age, eh?[hehe]

Tomorrow is the official last day of event. I believe we will see a lot of "touching moment" there.
    I'm not sure how to say it, "Support them through good and hard times"?. Yeah, you got it.

6. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

It will end already? man, I want more.....

They should do it more often. I think if they can make money (perhaps by opening the gold purchase), they can do it more.

The showroom was dominated by 48G members when they are online.

That a nice thing, we could notice the member close up. Speaking of that Nao Nomura looks like someone I know.

7. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I really really hope she rank somewhere in SSk

8. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

Now that showroom is "over" (i use parentheses because there are still some scheduled in the future), I guess fansubbers have their job cut out organizing and subbing these.

I really hope they keep using showroom in the future. It's a great way for less popular members to work hard promoting themselves.
    I can also imagine other creative uses for it. For example, in the next draft, members could poll their fans to see who to pick for their team. Or they could do some group battles like will AKB or Nogi get more stars for their variety broadcast.

I'll probably spend the rest of the summer watching showrooms I've missed.

• Like Like x 1
  9. souleni5k

souleni5k Kenkyuusei

How long does the sousenkyou last/what time does it end? I'm asking because I will be there in person and I need to buy a return trip from Niigata to Tokyo on the Shinkansen, but the latest the Shinkansen runs is 10pm local time. However, I do not want to miss any part of the sousenkyou either.

10. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    OI!! the official ending for the showroom event isn't yet!!!

The event will officially ends at 22:00 PM, so, there's still room for last minute stream for 10 hours more. Yet as someone said, most of them are currently traveling to Niigata.

11. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

I
    I wish.
    It is already over. It ended 6am JST. Argh, I miss it.

12. Rurouni

Source? Looking at the event page, it is written that the event will end at 10pm JST. Last time I check it, there are 2 members that will stream at 9pm.

13. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    From the official site:
    2016年6月6日(月) 16:00 〜 2016年6月17日(金) 22:00

2016/6/6 (mon) 16:00 to 2016/06/14 (fri) 22:00

And currently is 11:50 in Japan.

14. Rurouni

There'll also be a showroom after SSK until June 20th.

15. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Does the concert already started?? Is anyone streaming it?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

16. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

^no, the concert starts at 12 noon Japan Standard Time on the 18th, so you're a day early.

AKB48グループコンサート】
    AKB48 Group Concert
    ・6月18日(土) 開場10:00/開演12:00
    6/18 10:00 Seating/12:00 Start

【選抜総選挙 開票イベント】
    Senbatsu Sousenkyou Election
    ・6月18日(土) 開場15:00/開演16:45
    6/18 15:00 Seating/16:45 Start

credit Nagatsuki Nura on page 114

17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    So Fuji is missing part of the announcement part?

18. Rurouni

There is a thank you event in the showroom after SSK.
    6/18(土)21:30 〜 6/20(月)24:00まで、選抜総選挙のお礼SHOWROOM配信を各メンバーが行います。
    配信スケジュールは各メンバーにより異なりますので、タイムテーブルをご確認ください。
    ※配信ルールは、17日まで実施されていたイベントと同様となっております。

Also the fight for the queen of Showroom is very close. Kayoyon with 6,404,975 pt vs Rika with 6,395,234 pt.
    The fight for 3rd is also very close. Kokoro with 5,172,947 pt vs Nomura Nao with 5,005,497 pt
    Also coming out of nowhere (since I haven't been paying attention to this girl) is Miharu Nana (NGT) in 5th with 3,862,623 pt (which I think with the time left, it should be a safe 5th place, especially if Sasshi and Yukirin not streaming anymore. They need to appear in Music Station anyway...).

19. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

^
    they have extra for the thank you event.

The SSK event is over.

20. Rurouni

You keep repeating that the event is over. Where is the damn source? My source is from the showroom event page https://www.showroom-live.com/event/akb48_sousenkyo_45th and it is telling me that it isn't over and there will be at least 2 people streaming at 9pm JST today. If you have any other source, please do tell us.