1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 47th (Shoot Sign) (17/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 4, 2017.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    With Sakamichi join force, I will pay more attention to this single. 48 next gen mix with Nogi 3rd gen and Hiragana girls. That's will interesting..:drool:

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ lol thx for the pro tip

3. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

No Takahashi Juri
    Got rank in ssk not good enough for her to break management mind

4. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    She is in the senbatsu though

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Awwwww

Now i couldn't help to be curious about who they're going to pick. A popular member? A less popular member?
    I hope they'll go for Hiragana, they need the push / promotion.

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    See, you actually happy about it silly guy :D

7. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    wait, it's going to be the Hiragana's not the Kanjis? wow that is really interesting actually! the Hiragana style of music fits 48 a bit better anyway.

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^ I agree. Hiragana is more "cute" than Kanji

Not happy, but curious. Plus no matter how much we scream and protest it's not like anything is going to change anyway lol.

9. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Oh god thanks
    I miss read her name lol

10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Hana push is kinda crazy tho.. Management trying really hard to make her appear everywhere. From constantly being mentioned in odekake, HKT single center, AKB senbatsu, appearing in Cabasuka Gakuen when other under age member can't appear, and the latest one is in non AKB group TV show, no wonder her stock has risen. But does it rise as high as her push suggested? Why not Nako Miku?
    Rara, although also heavily pushed, but I just felt that Hana push in HKT is on another level.
    Momoka is simply being rewarded for streaming everyday and every morning. Looks to be an easy thing to do, but actually hard to do it consistently.

She is in.

We don't know the detail. It is what the poster wanted. I don't think they will use unknown member for it. It probably will be top member from each group, at least senbatsu level.

11. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

That means they gave showroom a spot

Staples: Nyan, Sasshi, Mayu, Yukirin, Sayanee, Jurina, Sakura, Yui, Annin, Renacchi, Mion

Semi staples: Naachan, Haruppi, Yuria, Rie, Miichan

Potential inclusions + pushes: Juri, Tomu, Yuiyui, Dasu, Mirurun, Mako, Komi, Sayaya, Rikachan, Hana, Rara, Ayan

NHK: Lemon, Shiichan, Akarin

Showroom: Onishi

They're betting so much on Hana tho. She's just starting and is showing results which I think is satisfying enough to the management. Nakomiku is already popular and stable now. I think its logical to push Hana now since she's still rising and not stable yet. Once she's stable then they will probably push Nakomiku or the 4th gen. I dont think they'll make Hana center again anytime soon.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Ayaka was only a matter of time before she made an AKB48 Senbatsu (giving the mega push she is getting right now + the fact that It won't surprise me if they are grooming her to take over for Sayanee after graduates).

With this being her 2nd straight single, I just don't want this to become where she is a full time senbatsu member for AKB48. Imo, it's something she hasn't earned yet (Haruppi, Sakura, and Sasshi should be your only HKT48 Delegates as full time senbatsu members for AKB48).

13. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    That's just my wish. Kojizaka46 was Kojiharu feat lesser popular girls from Nogi. And I prefer this kind of mix.

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well, she and Rika worked real hard for it (insert that takamina famous quote)

You can't be hating it and watching it lol its ironic XD

15. plomeplome

I mean they probably give a spot based on showroom. They are using showroom as the main communication now and its actually making money apart from the partnership deal so better encourage the girls to do more showroom by giving a spot based on showroom right?

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Well yeah i do initially against the decision, but there's nothing i can do anyway.
    So i'll just sit back and enjoy the show now.

17. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

I hope they don't mess up with b-side
    Just give team song in this single

18. plomeplome

She wont be a full time tho, there isnt enough spots for her every single. Just like there wont be a spot for Komi, Tomu or Sayaya every single unless they moved up in the priority line.

Im betting on the album senbatsu being this senbatsu if they didnt extend it to 32nin.

19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    The senbatsu is really nice (large tho, but I really like the inclusion of certain girls...especially lemon!). Too bad Myao isn't here, but maybe the next one~

20. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

32 member singles are pointless. As others have said, what really matters is media senbatsu because they never perform with that many people on T.V. Even High Tension which was only had 22 members usually performed with around 16 members.

I don't really mind if 46 girls do a coupling song. They are rarely performed anyway.

I think you guys are confusing the cause and effect of showroom. Showroom is just a metric for measuring popularity. They saw potential in Onishi from her showroom. Doing showroom everyday doesn't automatically give a senbatsu spot...