1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 48th [Negaigoto no Mochigusare] (2017/05/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    They never said that... this is just what people speculating....

2. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Let's no kid ourselves. It's definitely based it on the NHK rankings. Why the hell would shichan, akarin and miorin be there. The line up is 95% almost exactly like the NHK rankings. They just moved a few people.

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I can hardly wait to see the choreo.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I knew it was going to happen, but :fp: at the fact that Hana has now been in 3 straight AKB48 Singles.

I knew we weren't getting the Bikini Single (Since Toyota pretty much owns AKB48 for the last of couple of years).

5. trxsh

trxsh Member

EDIT: UGH NEVERMIND FORGET EVERYTHING I SAID IT'S ACTUALLY THAT CHOIR SONG THAT THEY CANT EVEN SING PROPERLY
    They are actually just opposed to putting out anything interesting, gotta do what the sponsors say!!

plS NO at least say Kumazaki Haruka, Eggo is AWFUL.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Actually, when people said it is the NHK rankings, I always assume those that are in the top 16 and not top 48 or top 35 or something else. So top 16 (I mean absolute top 16, not no.17 or 18 being included because Kojiharu and Paruru graduated) + management selection.

7. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

You're probably right. Just top 16.

8. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    Shizuka is in again <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Restores some love back to Aks from me.

not going to buy the single though since they put two sister group members as center :glare:

9. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

I am overall disappointed with the senbatsu, moreso because of the lack of NGT reps once again... I would have thought for at least this single they'd try getting some members out there to increase their popularity as I wouldn't be surprised if STU starts being the center of attention when they officially debut >.> I was hoping for something more symbolic for the song choice. The current song isn't the worst ever, but it really should have been a B side so they could do something special for their 48th single instead.

Ofc at least the best part is Lemon is getting to take part in 2 senbatsu groups in a row!

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm not sure what song you guys are talking about LOL I probably missed something, I'm not really updated with 48G these days. Can someone post it? Thanks.

11. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    誰❓ :hehe::hehe::hehe:

12. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

13. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
  14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I'm sure it will be interspersed with cute girls doing cute things, the best part of any MV.

Too bad so many cute girls got left out.

15. i_my_me_mine

i_my_me_mine Kenkyuusei

This wcenter selection might actually means a top member is graduating soon presumably mayuyu...

16. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Are we sure this choir song is actually the new single? In Yuihan's tweet where talks about Sousenkyou and the new single I don't think she mentioned the title nor senbatsu

17. tengoku

tengoku Kenkyuusei

not that choir song please...this is their 48th single :fp: Akip,please change it :fp:

18. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

Does anyone have a link for a video announcement of the single? Or actually have any viable evidence to prove that this is the song?

19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    A very cute, very retarded NGT loli. Also Mahohon's imoutobun.

There was a link to the CD Japan page that has the choir song as the CD title on the previous page.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

depending who will opt out this SSK....this single probably will sell for 1.3-1.5 mil