1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 48th [Negaigoto no Mochigusare] (2017/05/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I love this song :inlove: When I hear Negaigoto... I always imagine Hayao Miyazaki anime. :p

also Okinawa48?o_O

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I checked and Amazon has the same

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    No, it just means that they want people to vote for Sakura and Jurina this year.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Glad for Erina to make it into senbatsu.
    Pretty meh for the centers, but who else to fill the boots. Just make Okada Nana a kami-7 in management-selected single please
    With the preview of choir...I don't know how to react. Hoping for cheerful summer single at the beach *you know what I am talking about :D Come on, when was the last time we have that? Labrador Retriever? It is too long already.

5. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

There are plenty to fill the boots. For starter, they can choose better singers for wcenter since this is Ncon song after all.
    I do think they will perform it with a different arrangement so it probably will not be a choir.

6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's here
    http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12258015065.html
    Under voting methods

See ⑳

7. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

No Megu and Naru again
    Nope, i think i'm gonna skip this A-side
    Still hoping B-side for Team song, because if i remember last time we have team song is in TwI last year

8. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    So the conclusion is good summer song has rip for akb :poop:

9. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Do you mean that the song might be more upbeat and that they only sang it as a choir for the tv program?

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    48th single, that number! People expecting something great.
    Maybe a kami song. Who knows, the return of a bikini-themed MV.
    Since it's a Summer single, they could focus on the new gens, with a lot of debuts. A surprising center, maybe?

>A choir song with almost the same senbatsu as the previous single. Double center Sakura and Jurina.

001.jpg

11. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Well Well....big 48!....what bedazzling risky bold..... oh...F**K- They're just gonna GIVE IT to Jurina now. So - Sorry Mayu & Yukirin thanks for ALL you've done for AKB. Can you get on your hands & knees....Ok...Now, Jurina put one foot on Mayu's back & put the other on Yukirin's back and stand there....oh, Sakura stand below & in front of Jurina (but don't look too sexy)....Hey Sayanee - stand on the side of Mayu & play guitar please. YUP. That's what I'm getting from this line-up - lol.

OH Hey HATERS- Your buddy YURIA KIZAKI is here! She's been in Every single since that nasty tumble in rank during the last election....People must REALLY Like you (besides me).

Fresh Lemon again?...We can't have Nagisa Shibuya rep NMB but Fresh Lemon made the cut (Who am I to judge). No Ryoha?...oh right SKE. Suda Akari - quick be Rena's Stand-In & pretend to care. Cashew Nuts (Mio Tomonaga) bring your assets (Not so fast Meru!)...Rika & Kitaharie stand in for NGT...very Nice. Okada Nana, Komiyama Haruka, Mako....stand in the back & wait for 2 seconds of screen time.

Instead of a Folk Song this year - we're gonna put you in BAGGY Outfits & dress you up like CLOWNS because AKK-P is just trolling the original fans now....painted faces & wigs & Balloon Animals- But don't be too Sexy Girls... Remember NOT to make the Center's look bad. This has been the MASTER PLAN since the "Beginner" video.
    EDIT*** wait-wait...I'm on Page 4. WHY are so many of you mentioning DISGUSTING Bikini's? You Objectifying Cheeky wiseguys. Bikini's is my "recurring gag"- You don't think they'll ACTUALLY try Sex Appeal NOW in the 48th Hour? It's Jurina (& Sakura for window dressing) It's either gonna be a DANCE-OFF or Wall paper... in my opinion.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  12. Rurouni

No, from the title alone it won't be an upbeat song, but they will probably not perform it in a choral arrangement. It might be hard to imagine it since you hear it first in choral arrangement, but there are lots of examples on pop song performed in choral arragement, just need to reverse it.

Edit: and yes, I think they only perform it as a choir for Ncon. At least I hope so, for this single sake.

13. sininano

sininano Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    egoyuna
    Haha I knew it's gonna be Jurina x Sakura double center. Not bad but for the 48th single I'd love it to be something like Mayuki double center or actually I'd like to see Yui x Sayanee center again too.

I also love the choir song so I'm extremely excited and happy right now. Wohoo.

14. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

management sure likes to watch the world burn huh?[hehe]

was hoping for a kami upbeat/idolish summer song for this single esp. this is their 48th single:gavel:
    if they want to include that choir song why not make a double a-side
    also RIP SUMMER SINGLE:glare:

15. Rurouni

Anyway, if they want a proper line up based on your typical choir line up, it isn't common to have a designated center since they lined up based on your voice range. So yes, I would be surprised if they perform it like for Ncon in this 48th single.

16. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    So no bikini summer single… a little bit disappointed. I really hope they won't dot the coir song… oh please, Tsubasa should remind Aki-p to stop this kind of songs…
    People will buy it anyway…>>>SSK

17. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    AHHH-HAAA!!!! You guys are gonna pay Hundreds of dollars for a multiple copies of a CHOIR SONG?? Just play a Test-pattern & insert the Voting Tickets - Hell, Why sell music at ALL. WHAT A JOKE.

Not Dancing Girls & In Summer clothes... No Fireworks....Nothing Remotely "Sexy" - NOPE, you're getting a song that's going to make Keyezaki & NGZK seem like the "Pussycat Dolls" - HAHAHAHA.

AKI-P really isn't Selling "IDOLS" anymore. He's just taking your Money. He could have dub stepped version of Donkey Farts & You're gonna BUY IT because you have to. It's not even funny anymore. More Pet Projects - More Memory lane.... He's NOT even TRYING to Sell "Idols" any more. This would be FINE if it was for a Movie theme or a TV show or a "B-side".

AKS already has your money. Go Ahead - Open your Wallets - Go PAY to vote for your girls. I think it's time AKB48 "Graduated"...it's never going back to being that Cute & Frolicking bikini girl. Even MomoClo 'grew up'...they can't be 17 year olds forever. Welcome to AKB48...the College years starring JURINA.

18. kimmichi

kimmichi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I actually quite enjoyed the choral arrangement. I highly doubt they will keep that arrangement for the single, I'm actually really interested to hear how they change it because a kind of haunting, dramatic ballad would be really neat for an a-side imo. I'm done with bikini singles so no complaints here [hehe]

19. i_my_me_mine

i_my_me_mine Kenkyuusei

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929

Attached Files: