1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 48th [Negaigoto no Mochigusare] (2017/05/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    That choir song wasn't horrible to listen to tbh...I still listen to Sakura no hanabiratachi (actually I only listen to Atsuko's solo version from 1830 cause it's lovely) and Sakura no shiori. I enjoy their choir songs I suppose. Disappointed we don't get a true summer single tho...but hey maybe one of the B-sides will give us something to enjoy (team songs seem likely to me for this single).

also, for those that are going to see it live - the election - Okinawa seems like a wonderful place to visit in summer (unless u can't swim and hate the sun/heat lol)

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Wait, so they will add the choreography right? Or just straight up choir senbatsu? XD

3. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    @Slacker13 Are you a troll ?
    If you aren't, you gotta calm down for a second because you sound like you're going to have a stroke any minute.

First of all, Mayuyu and Yukirin are skinnier than Jurina.
    Second of all, Kizaki Yuria has been in AKB's senbatsu since mid 2014 (not 2016).
    Third of all, it's none of your business on what we spend our money on. Unless you work for that cash, mind yo' business.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  4. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Why isn't Sayanee and Naachan center of this a-side if it's the Ncon song?

5. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Because it is probably only the song that is the same. The arrangement will probably something different and more suitable for public consumption. If it is the same thing as Ncon version, they don't need to designate a center (or wcenter).

6. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Nao for senbatsu !!! What a great news to start the week !!! And Churi being back is just the cherry on the cake.

I would wait before saying whether Ryoha has been dropped or not. She was in every AKB summer single since 2014 so for now the drop is still fine by me. She could use some times from the spotlight, as long as they are planning to bring her back, I love her and inconsistent pushes are always a waste. I'm actually worried with Rara taking the brunt of that spotlight and all the stresses / antis that ensure.

As for centers, tbh, I was hoping for Naachan to center this single. She and Miion are the oriAKB aces now and Miion has her center last year. Not to mention AKB summer singles are always (have always been) centered by their original girls, so I am just really against this.

That being said, with this w-center I hope mgmt will rearrange the song into an upbeat, cheerful, bright, idol-song with actual choreography. Both the centers can nail that type in their sleep. I like Jurina's voice enough but I don't really think either she or Sakura can pull off the inevitable duet lines should this be a ballad. Autotunes aren't gonna fix it, from J's duet with Paruru, its just not gonna work.

7. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    If they do the rearrangements, sure it makes sense then. But I thought that the Ncon performance was beautiful as is, but sure it can be better in many ways. I love the lyrics tho! So I hope they keep the arrangement similar, the dramatism of it if I'm making sense.

8. messhi

messhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Choir song ? Wth,,the center is sakura & jurina

MaYuki more suitable i think,,

9. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Hahaha, niiice

But f**k me, I hope its not actually going to be sung like that choir song...
    Take the melody and lyrics, push the happy/fun level to 100, and release something we can all get behind

and oh yea, add bikinis

10. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    How could you be here since 2014 & NOT know 50% of my 'style' (prose) is "Tongue & Cheek".... If I was a Troll it'd be the longest Troll ever.

I am FASCINATED to see how ALL this plays out. Also, I voted all my 15+ points last ranking to Yuria and she's got an unusual amount of haters on Stage so that's why I mentioned her.

It's gotta be a "Bait & Switch"- like maybe it'll be a Double- A Side? "48th Single"- I'm still shocked they're gonna shoot their "48th" Wade on a Choral Song- there's gotta be another A-Side or a Bonus Track or something. You're calling me a Troll - AKI-P might have us ALL beat.

11. darkserenity24

darkserenity24 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotorara
  12. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm bitter! Why Jurina and Sakura? They already center their groups. And it's not like they need boost to sell this single since it will sell regardless. This would be a nice oportunity to give another AKB girl a spotlight

13. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

The idea of this single is so shitty that this troll post actually sounds sane and funny.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Shame shame shame... I was so looking forward for a mayu center and a cheerful summer-ish song.
    Anyway, they want build up the comp between jurina and sakura. I though sakura was still pretty far from jurina ssk level...

Anyway, pretty much Sasshi and Sayanne said they would join. I don't know about Mayu and Yukirin. I think they should, by now, have said something already to fire up their wotas.

Still think mayu will be second, even without major promotions. Just feel sad cause that's the first time the centre is not an only AKB member. Maybe this will also fire up AKB wotas too

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I hope the choir thing was a special arrangement and the actual song is more balladish.

The senbatsu is quite boring.
    Was it too hard to make it the usual 36nin one and add Katomina or Okappa? It's like they went out of their way to make NGT look bad or something.

More curious about the bsides for now.
    We know STU is getting a song, but I hope the rest are team songs.
    Some of the girls haven't appeared in a song since TwI. >(

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

AKS decision making at it's finest.:rolleyes:

Seriously can't take them seriously now. But thanks for providing a fuel to fandom.:shifty:

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Same, I mean TwI had Team Songs, so maybe we get them here.

If We do, Please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD do not make the Team B song a Yuria/Renacchi Center again.

18. イーディー

イーディー Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    If it's just the choir arrangement I'll be very disappointed, I'm hoping they change the tempo or something so it's at least more of a ballad.

Only coupling songs (and voting tickets) could save this single for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Forgot Naachan :)
    If we limit it to media senbatsu (since Shoot Sign does have media senbatsu and practically only the media senbatsu performing it in music shows other than the first reveal at MSte), senbatsu staples are
    Iriyama Anna, Yokoyama Yui, Mukaichi Mion, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Kizaki Yuria, Watanabe Mayu, Okada Nana, Kojima Mako, Takahashi Juri, Matsui Jurina, Yamamoto Sayaka, Kodama Haruka, Sahihara Rino, Miyawaki Sakura (15 members).

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Probably i)

I notice this big senbatsu trend too. On one hand I'm happy that the oshi's I root for are basically all in but on the other hand, it's too predictable. And I like surprises...soooo meh. And the NHK ranking thing seem to take a lot of weight into this (lol at the people who thought it was meaningless XD)

idk maybe we will have one less stupid thing to argue, beeeeeetch, moan and complain about if they are actually making them staple.