1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 51st [Jabaja] (2018/03/14)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 20, 2018.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

AKB48's 51st Single (Shooting Sign), The Sequel to Shoot Sign :p.

2. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    So happy for Naachan. I was just thinking earlier today how great she is and that she should be AKB's next center, not Mion or Yuiyui (nothing against them, they make great senbatsu members, but I prefer Naachan is center). So I'm really excited about this single :)

3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Exactly. I meant why sacrifice KitaRie? (PS: She ranked in #10. a whopping #10, why throw a #10 member? ) She is the only mid-gen member who consistently ranks in senbatsu, and even increased rank during the invasion of new-gen. She has some know-how and talent in variety too. And if we watch bingo or other shows, she actually has been consistently dubbed as one of the nicest, approachable senpai way even before ngt exists.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    i love how most comments there praise kitarie who is doing her best at the back.

I might be biased, but I have nothing but great experience in meeting her. If other members tried to "fish" you and act burikko (play "nice girl") cm, handshake with her feel like talking to a "genuine" friend. and she is naturally funny too. always makes me laugh. I actually spent HS with her more than with Miichan and Sasshi (who I also like very much) because she's just so fun to talk to, especially during the constrained time.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  4. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    OUT
    Miichan - fair
    Rie - maybe it's another Milky situation where she refused
    Akarin - ??? wrong
    Kodama - fair
    Ayaan - fair

In
    Yuuri - FUCKING FINALLY!!
    Naru - Noice
    Ma Cha Ling - ??
    Yuiri - okay

Hopefully they give Naachan a hype song. I swear if it's a ballad or some cutesy shit :asdfgh:
    I actually don't mind Hana. Hopefully for them it works long term.
    Nakai is doing TV and is in Ohta Pro, oldschool people still rating that highly, compared to youtube fame.
    No Hinatan again is kinda sad, I guess she needs to repeat her SSK rank.

Everything else is as expected.

5. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It's nice to see people rooting for Hinatan :blush:

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    WTF!? Why even without Haruppi here still 4 girls from HKT? Why only 2 from NGT? Why Mikurin and Hana? Who are they? :rant:

7. Elysion48

Elysion48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Me too! Streaming in the train

8. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I just hope they won't mess this up since Naachan center is like the best news in years. I hope something dark and cool for the song, I will tear my hair off my head if it's a boring ballad.

9. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Maybe instead of a SakamichiAKB unit, how about this:

Tokyo Idol 2001 Line Senbatsu

Note: Tokyo Idol means Tokyo Idol Project but it will contain ALL major idols throughout Japan.

32 members

Oguri Yui (AKB48 Team 8 Tokyo/AKB48 Team A), Hirate Yurina (Kanji Keyakizaka46), Sasaki Rikako (Angerme) Inoue Rei (Kobushi Factory), Ayaki Sakura (Tacoyaki Rainbow Pink), Yabuki Nako (HKT48 Team H), Tanaka Miku (HKT48 Team H), Seta Sakura (Batten Show Jo Tai Yellow), Sakai Hitoka (Tokimeki Sendenbu Tokimeki Red), Obata Yuna (SKE48 Team KII), Yamada Suzu (NMB48 Team M), Jonishi Rei (NMB48 Team BII), Takakura Moeka (NGT48 Team NIII), Kakizaki Memi (Hiragana Keyakizaka46), Haga Akane (Morning Musume 18), Yamauchi Mizuki (AKB48 Team 4)

Yanagawa Nanami (Country Girls/Juice=Juice), Kubo Shiori (Nogizaka46), Onoda Saori (Tsubaki Factory), Omori Rio (Love Cocchi), Shiina Ruka (Rock a Japonica), Ishida Chiho (STU48), Konishi Ayu (Tsuri Bit), Matsuda Ayuna (Jewel Neige), Goto Moe (AKB48 Team A), Isshiki Rena (SKE48 Team S), Nojima Kano (SKE48 Team S), Honda Hitomi (AKB48 Team 8 Tochigi/AKB48 Team A), Inoue Ruka (SKE48 Team S), Danbara Ruru (Juice=Juice), Okazaki Ichigo (Idol College Team C), Kimino Maika (Hachimitsu Rocket)

Just so that more fans get into unknown idols.

11. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If it's a ballad, at least the girls won't faint.

12. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    she also burnt most akb fans and most of her fans lmao.
    Most of akb fans are single male. And I honestly don't think any of them can get a normal romance life either.

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Oh how cute, you are now pretending to be a Rika Oshi (and lol at you deleting your previous post and putting a whole new post plus with a Rika Pic and Rika as your "oshimen".

14. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

After Magu graduate, no more love for team B
    No Megu, no Hiwatan and no KUBO SATONE!

15. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Happy for Nana!

Tomu must be a bit annoyed after not being in the 9th album, the Kouhaku, and now this. Wouldn't be too surprised if she announced graduation this year.

Excited to see what kind of track they'll go for this time. I'm hoping for something upbeat.

• Like Like x 1
  16. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

My previous post got deleted cause the image was too big. I'm too lazy to resize it so I repost the video from that site instead. :)

I still love Sayanee more but I have no interest in her as an idol. I've been into Rikahime ever since her debut and I like her more than ever now. Especially so when all the antis keep coming for her. :)

She really dgaf and I absolutely love that about her! She's so inspiring!!!

17. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Happy for Naachan! Also happy for the one who didn't get into senbatsu before. Especially happy for Macharin and Yuuri.
    Don't really understand why a few of the more popular girls (Akarin for example) aren't included, might be scheduling problems for some of them, no idea.

Agreed. When I saw the video and she started like "Don't you have something better to do today than hating others on the internet" I thought "well, she has a point". However when she said the "You should get yourself a girlfriend... oh wait I guess you can't lolol" I thought that she was acting pretty thoughtless and I wouldn't be surprised if she made many of her fans pretty damn sad lol

18. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Rikahime fans are all masochists I can confirm.

19. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

don't worry, oguri is scheduled for the pre ssk single center :approve:
    [​IMG]

20. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    I don't know if this is only me, but judging from the senbatsu, it seems like the management wants each sister group to have the representative for every team. Quite sure that it explains why Hana is here to represent Team T.