1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 51st [Jabaja] (2018/03/14)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 20, 2018.

1. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    how everything change ... :cry2:

Attached Files:

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Not everything.

3. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    we still have yukirin and jurina :D

4. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Yeah. Everything did change. Akicha went from being on that cover to nothing.

5. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Lol true that :p

6. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    Why didn't the staff include Nanase, Techi and other Sakamichi powerhouses in the senbatsu?

That could push the sell

7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    sell - no, interest - yes =) couldn't pish sell without HS =) but YES! I also need 46 members in AKB sembatsu. At least 6 members. And 16nin sembatsu

P.S. LOOOL even Nogi Top girls even don't participate in Nogizaka HS and events

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  8. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Will people please stop shipping Ma Chia-Ling off to TPE :^^;: she already said she's not going, AKS mgmt already said they're not sending her, TPE management already said they're not asking for her. Her career is doing quite well in Japan, thank you very much.

As for the number — 27 is an odd number if you take the word odd literally, but give a moment more math to it and you'll see it's a pretty good one — it's 3 to the power of 3 (3 cubed). Means you get 3 rows of 9 people for “still” formations (opening and closing the song, photo shoots). Means you get 9 trios who can move around together in the choreo. The choreos recently have trended to have a “trio center” anyway, with the Queen and her right-hand and left-hand Knights or something (Mayu-Sasshi-Yukirin, Sasshi-Mayu-Jurina, etc). In terms of choreo, it's practical, possibly more so than 16.

Now I'm not saying it isn't too much :D you'd get more or less the same benefits with 18 and it would feel less crowded. But I don't think it's a “weird” number.

I wonder now if the gimmick for this year's ssk will be changing the unit sizes? Seems they're generally committed to larger senbatsus… I could see a ssk with 20nin in each unit, or even, as we had before, different sizes with a slightly larger senbatsu

9. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Congratulate to Macharin for make into senbatsu and Naachan center! But no Miichan or Akarin? Rikatan, Hanachan, Yunana and Mikurin again?

10. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Then it would be "too many sg members " again. There never is an everyone is happy situation. ;)

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    AKB needs sister groups to sell one million copies each single. So, for them to be there AKB gives to those sister groups, in exchange, a certain number of spots on its senbatsu for each group, according to their sales. The sister group members that you see in a AKB senbatsu depend on what those groups managements want. That's why you will always see Hana, because that's the person that HKT wants to push. And that's also why even with Haruppi out they're giving HKT the same number of spots.

12. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Err... I don't bother with the who's who in the single's these days but there's just one thing that irritates me. Its the lack of worthwhile bonus video in the single's DVD these days. It takes some effort to flip CD's and insert them into the player only to find DVD quality MV and nothing else. Damn, I just download the higher quality MV from Jpopsuki then buy the Blu-ray MV compilation when its release. AKB singles used to have some interesting bonus video in the past and that's what drives interest into them. On the other hand, Nogizaka46 single's DVD has lengthy featured videos into them and its glorious. This really frustrates me!:glare:

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

congrats to Macharin for her 1st senbatsu !!!!

14. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    True. It's something that has been bothering me as well, the last single to have bonus content on dvds was tsubasa wa iranai iirc. Since this started i've been only buying one type of each single, no point in spending extra money for just 1 different song/mv.

Anyway, yay for Naachan center. I honestly believed Naachan would never get a solo center, but here we are and i'm happy i was wrong :1st:

15. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Agreed, I enjoyed the interesting bonus content we used to get.

16. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I hope Sashi, Yuki, Yuihan and Jurina arent front row, or at least not in the middle.
    I'd like Mion, Yuiyui, Komiharu, Yuiri, Sakura and Mako to stand besides Naachan

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Juri - Naachan - Yuiri
    It’s how it should be!

18. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Great senbatsu, they should drop rika for hinatan and miku for a different STU girl though. Its probably going to be a sakura single, I don't know why people think they're going to do a UZA-type song in the spring.

19. Mariam_Kokoro

Mariam_Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukuokaseina
    Overall, this senbatsu is significantly better than the previous. However, I'm still dissapointed that my oshi isn't in it. And can someone please tell me why Matsuoka Hana is still their? Her push is getting ridiculous at this point. Nothing against her, I just really don't get why she continue to be in AKB senbatsu.

20. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Does anyone recognize that the single will be released on Black Valentine? It may be a love song.
    Please not a lesbian love song though

I think AKS gives HKT more Senbatsu slots as an excuse of no show, no stage, and no dedicated theater.