1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. akiyukofans

akiyukofans Kenkyuusei

And JKT once performed in Japan singing in japanese language. there shouldn't be a lot of problem on the singing part.

2. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    The hope (of mine) is that it would mean that more new members coming from the overseas sister groups will rank in (When was the last song a 100% native member from an overseas sister group found her way in an AKB single, by the way? NEW SHIP? It would be about time.)
    But sadly the only expectations (on part of the management) are probably that the over-pushed girls will benefit from a new surge in votes numbers, after their decline and failure in the face of fresh entries they suffered at the past events, so as to justify carrying on with their same strategy again. Even a quick look at this forum tells us, after all, that foreign fans only have eyes for these management-mandated members, if not because of availability of translated content (ha!) at least by virtue of their continued exposure that offers them (the fans) no other choice.

Had it happened earlier, when the first news of overseas voting initiatives spread on the Japanese Internet, I wouldn't have found it suspicious at all, but right now this move looks to me more like a desperate last resort from the honten management to maintain the status quo and avoid having to adapt to changes (something that will happen, eventually, but damn they are buying as much time as they can).
    In a way, it actually reminds me of those political parties (there's one in every country) that vehemently push for the voting age to be dropped to 16 -- so they can have new, easily impressionable people to count on for their votes, people who cannot possibly be fully informed about the whole picture before voting, and they know it -- all because said parties would otherwise be unable to keep their numbers for much longer at the current pace.
    I hope I'll be proven wrong by future events, but you never know.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  3. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Okay so im confused, is Senbatsu 20nin? Or is still 16?

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    16. 5 x 16 = 80 plus a new group of 20.

5. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Okay, thanks

6. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I think finally getting to be in a original song would be quite an incentive for the overseas sister groups.

Maybe if the Indonesian print of the single has tickets too, it'll make it easier for them to vote?

7. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Did world senbatsu sousenkyo happened before? If there is, I wanna find the previous results.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

wow world senbatsu.....management really want a blood bath in this SSK to account for the missing voting from Sasshi, Mayuyu and other graduated members.

9. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    I think that would lead to a situation where the Japanese fans will bulk buy lots of JKT's CDs and have them (or just the codes) sent to Japan & use their codes for the Japanese members, since apparently JKT's CD price is 1/3 of AKB's.

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

That's assuming JKT released a CD that is coming with AKB SSK voting tix and NOT their own SSK voting tix.

I got a hunch JKT SSK will be dissolved though following this development, to give pathway for the extra revenue.
    Quoting this with how well said this phrase is.

11. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

An Indonesian print as in a made in Indonesia version of the 52nd single. Not a JKT cover.

They could do that but them money would still go to AKS so I think they can't care less.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

No.

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    They somewhat did in the past by allowing kaigai members at the time (6th SSK)
    Unfortunatly for Harugon, it led nowhere.

14. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Yeah, but that means JKT fans have no advantage in buying the votes = same situation as right now = AKB / Japanese fans buying power >>> JKT / Indonesian fans buying power = JKT members will still have less votes

15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    if only a small number of girls from the non japan groups participate some of them might rank

16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    why not making a 20-20-20-20-20 division?

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Because 16 is the sacred number in AKB and that's it.

I don't expect them to announce them from 100th on the day of the event.
    Kinda expect them to do it as usual in the Thanksgiving concert and maybe give them a b-side in the 54th single?

18. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Too bad MNL ain't eligible yet...
    Still not done with the selection of the first generation, probably by April

19. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

like different kami7s of overseas groups?

20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Harugon would love to.