1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 55th [Jiwaru DAYS] [2019/03/13)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    It'd be interesting to invite those two again for another AKB video, wouldn't it?

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If only hey didn't invite them TWICE before it would have more impact. Now it's kinda predictable...
    But nice, nevertheless. As long as their screentime is not taking last row members' screentime.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I don’t think Miion will and should center any A-sides. After all, management bumped her up to the next GM title bs after she failed to keep up with Naachan and other rising stars. If they continue to push Miion like an ace, it will be more than obvious to everyone that the GM thing is an excuse for Miion to stay relevant.

If management is smart, they would keep Miion in Yuihan’s position*, have Naachan be the face of AKB, and Yuiyui and Moeka be the rising star pushes.

*Not getting much attention but still prominent

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    A follow up to 10nen Zakura will be nice, that single will be celebrating it's 10th year after all. The only thing is some members who were part of that single are still active in the group. We still have Jurina, Yukirin, Myao, Miichan and Sasshii who will be graduating.

5. Kami

Kami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    This single for me is really hard to predict...Its feels like something that will either turn out to be a surprise or be extremely mainstream, no in between

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Well, indeed will be a way to check if NGT incident will affect the sales as pretty much sales os related to HS and with the ammount of girls im 48G, i find very hard to have a less than 1M first week (even first day) nowadays.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    KNBMB was late year single If I could correct your misinformation.

8. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

It was said with the "exception of" =)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  9. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Senbatsu Wishlist

Media Senbatsu, Center

Team A: Mukaichi Mion, Yokoyama Yui, Taguchi Manaka, Yamane Suzuha, Goto Moe
    Team K: Komiyama Haruka, Muto Orin, Muto Tomu, Yahagi Moeka
    Team B: Kashiwagi Yuki, Iwatate Saho, Kubo Satone, Taniguchi Megu, Takahashi Juri
    Team 4: Asai Nanami, Okada Nana, Yamauchi Mizuki, Murayama Yuiri
    Team 8 Kanto: Oguri Yui, Okabe Rin
    Team 8 Tohoku: Yokoyama Yui
    AKB RS: Saito Haruna, Sato Minami
    Team S: Matsui Jurina, Nojima Kano
    Team KII: Obata Yuna
    Team E: Suda Akari
    Team N: Yoshida Akari, Ota Yuri
    Team M: Shiroma Miru
    Team BII: Kojima Karin
    Team H: Sashihara Rino, Tanaka Miku
    Team TII: Matsuoka Hana
    Team NIII: Ogino Yuka
    Team G: Nakai Rika, Yamaguchi Maho
    STU48: Takino Yumiko, Ishida Chiho, Imamura Mitsuki

Possible replacements
    AKB: Omori Maho, Nishikawa Rei, Chiba Erii, Suzuki Kurumi
    Eito: Rissen Airi, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Kuranoo Narumi
    SKE: Soda Sarina
    NMB: Yamamoto Ayaka, Yamamoto Mikana
    HKT: Watanabe Akari
    NGT: Tsushima Yunako
    STU: Kadowaki Miyuna, Iwata Hina, Nakamura Mai

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. sgtbubba

sgtbubba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mukaichi Mion
    I think the main reason why some people even suggested Mion as center for this single is because it's been almost three years since Tsubasa wa Iranai and they feel like she is overdue for another center single. But centering a single doesn't necessarily suggest a member is an ace or getting an ace push (e.g. Kojiharu centered Heart Ereki and Green Flash despite not being an ace), so I wouldn't really see it as a way to keep pushing Mion as ace especially when management had plenty of singles to do so during the past 3 years but didn't. Maybe management will make Mion center for this single because they don't intend on making her center ever again once she officially becomes soukantoku. But honestly, I don't think Mion will center another single until she announces graduation years from now but it's nice to know that there are still some people out there who hope to see her as center at least one more time.

• Agree Agree x 6
  11. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Anyone want to bet management will throw a curveball and shock everyone and make Muto the center? Lol. But that would be a well-deserved push after shafting her for years.

Anywho, personally, I would love Oguri Yui to be center.

And please give the STU center an upper media senbatsu push. See, can't even remember her name.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    • Old Old x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

That's your problem, not management's fault. :^^;:
    We need another STU's representative, except Naachan and Yumirin.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    her name is Otani Marina:shifty:

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    What a large number (40!!!). That's even more crowded than Manatsu no Sounds good! and Labrador Retriever (36 each)

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Matsui Hikari

There’s no such thing as overdue center :fear: If so, Miichan deserves a center over everyone :awesome:

Sorry, I just found that part of the argument kind of bs.

• Agree Agree x 18
  16. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

Pretty sure they held off on announcing the Senbatsu to decide if they want to drop the previously selected NGT members from the Senbatsu lineup. Assuming it was only the usual suspects that's only a loss of 2-4 girls correct? With Senbatsu size usually so massive I don't know if they'd even bother with filling their spots with new girls as Senbatsu would still be ample sized because honestly for the last several years in AKB singles its always overstuffed.

Maybe just maybe they might take the chance to get another STU girl into the equation since far as I can remember they only have that one regular Senbatsu rep in AKB singles so far. As for b-sides if they drop the NGT girls we regularly see in Senbatsu on AKB singles from this Senbatsu I could easily see them still appear in the b-sides to appease their agencies for the drop (a sort of compromise so to speak) with big amounts of screen time in the music videos for whatever songs they're in.

Their smartest option right now is to keep NGT off the single entirely and bring them back into the equation for the next one when the situation with them has hopefully been fully resolved, but using them only on the b-sides is a good compromise when it comes to girls who have certain agencies behind them as per the case of most of the girls they usually use to represent NGT in AKB single Senbatsu.

As far as centers I expect them to pick someone rather safe. Okada Nana comes to mind first and foremost, then there is capitalizing on Sashihara Rino one last time on an AKB single, and third I wonder if perhaps with Kojima Mako falling just shy of Senbatsu at the SSK last year they may give her the center here as a farewell gift of sorts. Generally speaking I would love to see a huge shakeup, but it is sad to say that even with NGT's mess not a whole lot is going to be surprising about the Senbatsu reveal when it does happen. The NGT regulars will either be there or they won't, be there in reduced capacity, be gone in a complete or reduced form for only the one single unless the mess continues to not blow over, and on the rest of the Senbatsu front not a lot will change.

NMB will start playing around with finding their next Sayanee, SKE is fine for the time being, HKT will start playing around with finding their next Sakura and Sashihara, but they hardly seem like a sister group one should worry too much about; their members seem quite capable of stepping up to the plate and hitting a home-run if given the honor of being the next representative(s).

NGT need to sort themselves out and the part of management responsible for them needs to work themselves out too. STU is really just there one rep so far, and not much to be said since the group itself it still gradually coming together. Meanwhile AKB continues to suffer the same issue it has been plagued with since 2012, a continued lack of importance about AKB itself and continuing importance in the sister groups to the point where AKB is an almost afterthought in its own empire. I need a one of those WWE WTF Moment New Era Same Old Stuff Signs from Cultaholic so badly right now it ain't even funny because it applies so well to the 48 groups.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They are probably taking their time because the PV was most surely filmed already and now they have to redo all the scenes without the NGT girls ddd

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Matsui Hikari

Hey guys, I would just like to step in and say that our precious Nao exists too

9th Senbatsu Election - #14 (Senbatsu)
    10th Senbatsu Election - #15 (Senbatsu)

AKB48 A-Sides
    Kimi no Hohoemi wo Yume ni Miru
    Labrador Retriever
    Negaigoto no Mochigusare (Media Senbatsu)
    #SukiNanda
    Sentimental Train

• Winner Winner x 5
  19. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Do we actually know if the PV was filmed?
    Because usually if the PV filming happened already, we'd have 5ch detectives already figure out senbatsu

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah but KNBMB was late year single, the early year single released after that was KWM.

• Dislike Dislike x 2