1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 56th [Sustainable] (2019/09/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 22, 2019.

1. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    KOMIHARU WAS ROBBEDT

• Agree Agree x 9
  2. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    No Matsuoka Hana?

I am buying this single

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. trippy

trippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuzuha Huge-O
    manegement do these kind of tease often to boost later event.
    one thing fresh from my mind would be 47 topping request hour after denied number 1 a few years.
    they probably want shitaos fans in some state of unrest before gave her senbatsu single position

everybody likes comeback story

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    The senbatsu seems nice.

Though mostly because Muto finally got selected in a management chosen senbatsu after a loooong time.

The front row is a good balance of new and old popular members with good HS numbers, right?

More than half are from AKB, can be better but not bad.

I'm happy with the line up.

Now I just hope the song and PV are kami-level backed with a strong promotion effort on the part of AKS.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yuiri Naachan Yuiyui & Moeka at the first row looks really good

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tanizaki Saya
    congrats chiho-chan :cute:
    a random sister group member make it to 2nd row center on her 1st try :fear:

• Like Like x 1
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nothing random about that, she's a very popular member of STU48 and a top HS seller. Many people here (including myself!) can say how lovely she is to meet at HS events.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    One of bad decision: Hana out!
    Why should they choose someone like Miku to be HKT's representative instead of Hana who more fresh and (maybe) more popular now?

Good decision: Hinata in!
    Finally they can drop Ogiyuka and Rika after long time story. I wonder how AKS make a deal with their agencies...

• Disagree Disagree x 20
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    If you look at the members selected and their positions, it seems that everything was decided by their sales (besides the sister group quotas, of course). They wanted Moeka as center, they wanted to get rid of Ogiyuka and Rika so they picked the one popular NGT whose image wasn't totally affected. My theory is that, considering everything that has been happening, they're trying to place safe to, at least, reach the desired million sales goal. The 16th generation/Drafts quota was finally dropped and Zukkii fell, although I wonder if they couldn't just have 20/22 members to include Satone, Zukkii and, who knows, even Rei.

EDIT: Oh! I forgot Seichan! Sorry, Seichan.
    Sorry, Megu.

I don't think Team 8 has a quota. It started with one, then two, eventually three and now they've got four. But when you think of it, it could be even more. There's no eito that you can say that they're there just because there's a quota. They earned it.

The problem with Komi is that besides being captain, something that was decided by management only, what does she have to offer? She was 52nd two years in a row, her handshake sales are far from being extraordinary. I'm not questioning her talent, her skills or her personality, but this is the senbatsu. I could think of a few girls that were left out of it that are still ahead of her.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    the front girls look good and glad oguri yui has established her position. well, pretty sad shitao isnot included, hopefully she isnt totally drop yet.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Oh, I am not questioning their talent or anything (you know I love my Eitos). It's just that a lot of spots are already pre-occupied and it's quite difficult for an AKB4 member who isn't Yuki, Yui, Nana, or Mion to enter the A-sides regularly. I mean this time we had only three spots left for them.

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Can we get rid sister group inclusion in the AKB Kobetsu Akushukai too, pls?
    They have their own akushukai and no AKB48 member can join them too.

=))

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Saho isn't there either and she has similar sales and a better rank.

Megu, Seichan, and Komi are all at about the same level for HS sales, with the former two having a significant lead in SSK and Komi having a significant lead in push, but it's hard to argue any one of them should have been included. At least not ahead of Zukkii, Satone, Rei, and Miu. And even then Seichan is the leading candidate of the three.

Unless we're counting personal magnetism in which case Megu is hands down the only correct choice.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
  14. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Does the presence of the sister group members lead to AKB members not getting a spot at the handshake events?

• Like Like x 2
  15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    But like I was saying, it used to be one, then two, eventually three and now four. They're there because Yuiyui and Berin managed to keep their sales good, because Naru hasn't dropped that much, because Nagi improved a lot and you could still have Shitao, Onishi, Tanao, Odaeri... Yoko not as much. There are talents in the other teams; I'm thinking of Naamin, Manaka, Sento-kun; but...

001.jpg 002.jpg

See my point? But Zukkii and Satone did deserve to be there though. Although there were times in the past when some deserved to be there instead of them and they weren't.

16. K074

K074 Kenkyuusei

3rd row
    Muto Tomu, Kuranoo Narumi, Yoshida Akari, Yokoyama Yui, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Homma Hinata

2nd row
    Suda Akari, Takino Yumiko, Tanaka Miku, Ishida Chiho, Okabe Rin, Mukaichi Mion

Front row
    Shiroma Miru, Murayama Yuiri, Okada Nana, Yahagi Moeka (Center), Oguri Yui, Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Jurina[/QUOTE]

i dont understand why moeka is the center? back then it was so difficult to get the center position even for the likes of shinoda mariko and itano tomomi. but right now it's like anyone can get it like ice cream bars at convenient store. i think it's only because there's no GE this year if not Jurina will grasp it for the 2nd time

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    While an AKB only senbatsu is a great idea, sister group inclusion in handshakes has basically no downsides for fans. I know, I know stealing sales from sister groups yada yada except not really. A big combined HS event, while kind of a nightmare, is also extremely convenient because you only need to take one or two days off to see all your favorites, instead of one day per group. Basically the only fans who would want this already buy the sister group singles exclusively, and I wouldn't expect a noticeable increase in SG sales, vs. a huge drop in AKB sales.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Maybe because back then, management was stubborn with sticking with a permacenter? Sure it made sense at the early years but they definitely could have afforded to drop the permacenter route after Hebirote.

19. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    It seems pretty weird to see Yuihan in the back row these days...

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

More like not getting 50 slot or something. Imagine Okada and Murayama having that many.
    I know. Been discussed over and over. I just like to remind people that whenever they ask for AKB-only senbatsu, they have to be thorough in the purging. =))

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1