1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 56th [Sustainable] (2019/09/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 22, 2019.

1. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I don't think Moeka looks chubby but maybe people see her as chubby because she's next to skinny legends girls so her normal figure looks bigger?

2. Yunsua

Yunsua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chiba Erii
    I wouldn't normally care about your post as its fairly off topic but saying this ^is just beyond delusional lol...either that or you really didn't see Moeka a lot nowadays other than in the MV :fear:

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. rmn89

rmn89 Member

damn with all the akbingo cancellation and all. this songs now sounds like they trying to assure us that they will stay. that everything gonna be okay and back like how it used to be

4. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    she's a thicc duck
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. rmn89

rmn89 Member

ugly fat lonely wotas criticizing a gorgeous 16 years old idol with a curvy body. what is this? lmao.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I love the music video. It has a fresh and yet nostalgic feeling to it
    Yukirin driving is one of my favourite scences <3
    I like that it has some throwback scence but it does not focus on them and more on the actual senbatsu compared to an other throwback MV we had in the past

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I'll take a wee bit soft here and there over the emaciated and anaemic K-pop look, any bloody day of the week. She looks like a normal teenage girl to me.

Beyond that, there's something just deeply cynical about the amount of negativity being spouted about and toward her.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Just comparing legs

thighs.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Criticism is wrongthink.

12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I really wonder when people will learn that criticism ≠ blatant hate. Like I've said before, I agree Moeka isn't the perfect centre and she's gonna have to put more effort into theatre and generally her work ethic if she wants to stay at the front of the group, but the way you guys phrase your discontent with her as a centre is just ridiculous.

Moeka isn't skinny, I've already said that, but she's got a normal figure for a girl her age. Some girls are prone to always being really slim without doing anything, like, there were girls in my middle and high scho that ate McDonald's every day and were still skinny without working out at all, and then there's those that are more prone to taking on weight. I think most of you are adults and have forgotten what it's like being a teenager. I'm so thankful I'm out of my teens, but I can see it with the younger ones in my family how much teenagers need to eat and how much harder it is for them to regulate what they eat and find the willpower to eat healthily. Lots of hormones and growth spurts and everything takes more energy for teens than it does for kids or adults. I'd say age 12-17 are the most difficult years for girls (not sure when puberty really hits boys) and, like most 48 girls that struggled with their weight at some point, she'll find it easier to deal with as she gets older. I know there's loads of other teens in the group, but I'm sure a good majority of them is naturally skinny or has always done some kind of workout (like Akimoto Sayaka, Miyazawa Sae, Tano Yuka, etc. You can tell by their abs lol).

Like I said, I agree that Moeka isn't the best centre and I agree that she isn't as slim as most of the girls to her side and behind her, but she's a regular sized teen and I find this whole thing a bit sad. Calling her fat or awful isn't gonna help anyone

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
  13. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    Pure GOLD when a bunch of people who never met her IRL and can only post a fish eye lens photo from a bad angle think she is thicc (the bad kind)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    This discussion is getting out of hands. Stop this immediately or move it to Moeka's thread. Last warning!

• Creative Creative x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Wow. A bunch of grown men talking about an underaged girl’s body. Classy.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

A lot of gender assumptions going on here, posters could be one of literally dozens of genders.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
  17. rmn89

rmn89 Member

i just realized that the uniform yuiyui and miku wear are similar with what the old members wear during the beginning of iwakee maybe mv. (except the color of their bowtie)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Don't see a badge, who are you to warn anyone?

• Winner Winner x 3
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Hokkaido's sun has strong effects

20. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    You guys... talking about girl's weight... I thought you all are Knetz who are really obsessed with skinny idols and forcing the ((slightly)) chubbier one to do coca-cola diet, gah :fp:

Speaking about the MV, I quite like it! Feels nostalgic and it didn't turn into Aitakatta 3.0 [hehe] The only lack is Naachan didn't wear black hair wig :hmm:

• Agree Agree x 3