1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Single AKB48 56th [Sustainable] (2019/09/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Mana

Mana Upcoming Girls

So, my opinion on Sustainable music video!

First of all I really like it overall, I already said I love the song, and now I love the music video too. if I have to say one negative thing is that there are too many transitions and they go too fast, I feel that it would have been better if they edited it differently and give us time to look at things instead of cutting so often. Other than this, everything is good! I love that every member has a close-up and wow they look so beautiful <3 I already see comments on Youtube making lists of members names along with the time on the video for their close-up. Great way to introduce all members to fans easily. Besides I really think this senbatsu has the members that will be important for the current and future AKB (I actually feel that none of these girls will graduate soon, hopefully!). I also see many people asking for a member's name along with the time of their close-up so yes, that was a great idea to make new fans! and they should do it more often now.

I liked the different scenes and locations and all members look really good too. Moeka looks adorable! Chiho is so pretty :cute: Yuiyui is so beautiful too! all of them, really. I noticed all the references to past songs, but I found it a bit funny that there was a reference to Teacher Teacher since the song is different than the other ones LOL but I like it so, I don't mind XD about Moeka's duck face, I actually think she didn't do it much and the most obvious one was when she said "boku" which is just part of the pronounciation LOL I saw a lot more natural expressions of her here which is what suits her the best imo. I love her smile. She looks really pretty and a lot of people praise her for being cute <3

I watched the making-of video as well and wow Yuiyui is so pretty there :cute: Yukirin also when she talked to the camera. and Moeka was really cute in the end when saying her message along with other girls!

Lastly about the short version of Team 8 music video, I find it nice! I guess the quality could be better LOL but the girls look good and I'm just happy it gets a music video because I love that song :chuffed:

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Erbeon

Erbeon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Twitter:
    Erbeon
    Little offtopic: Is JE management checking Stage48? They have started YouTube channel! :awesome:

And in back to thread. Are views going not a little bit slow for "Sustainable"? Also release date for this MV was not so good, because it has been covered on Twitter's trending board by Nogi's 8th anniversary, even if AKB's MV is so much better than new Nogi's MV.

Anyway... I'm quite worried about sales. Also when I see that Yahagi as center has not sold her slots for handshakes. Her scandal is affecting her popularity so much. It's not good forecast for new single's sales.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Aka

Aka Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    They made it impossible for a single to sell less than a million.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Considering the day where most of senbatsu members were selling all their slots are long gone, 19/28 sold out slots without gimmicks is more than solid for someone of her experience.

55th single, 2nd resale round

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
  5. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I'm taking Manaka no longer selling well as a personal insult and am personally offended. At least Naru selling well tho~
    poor Miichan

• Like Like x 1
  6. Aka

Aka Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Same round of the previous singles.

52nd: 0/24
    53th: 9/16
    54th: 8/19
    55th: 2/28
    56th: 1/30

She has more slots now, which is always a good sign.

• Like Like x 2
  7. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

In light of new information, I am no longer personally insulted or offended.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. sakurappu

sakurappu Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Sayaka ✈️ Moeka/Wonyoung
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    What a bad extension it is!!

The end of the world is getting near!!

The center isn't PD48 alumnee hence most of Kpop fans don't watch the MV :fear:

Also poor HS result =/= no one-million sales. Like, look at NWM's result. And although Moeka's HS sales decreased, some members have their HS sales increased... *cough*thatchihogirl*cough*

9. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tanizaki Saya
    chiho total sales in 2019 already surpassed everyone else in 48 group, and its hard for king records to kicked her for the next akb single
    AKB55th = 22/35
    STU2nd = 42/42
    STU3rd = 42/42
    AKB56th = 40/40

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
  10. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I knew Yumiko wasn’t going to last.

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I thought Yumirin fans boosting Chiho for fun

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Chiho is an eye catcher. Yumiko is basic it took me more than a year to recognize her.
    While with Chiho on her first AKB performance got my eye right away.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Regarding the sales, there is a site that track the number based on the number of sold out slots. It passed 1M copies already if I'm not mistaken.

About Chiho and Yumirin, all of Yummy's slots are goraijo card. And her lane always long as frik (stu lanes lately placed beside eitos). From what I see, Yumirin's lane always has more people than Chiho (until now). We'll see in Sustainable.

• Like Like x 1
  14. iainus

iainus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    That's just crazy talk.

• Agree Agree x 6
  15. sakurappu

sakurappu Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Sayaka ✈️ Moeka/Wonyoung
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    More like those anti-Kpop wota boosting Chiho tho :fear: :censored:

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Aka

Aka Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    It also says that Chiho sold more than Yumirin.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    田野優花、込山榛香
    Twitter:
    lovejaderight
    For me, Yumirin stands out more than Chiho. Maybe I'm just more used to her but when watching STU stuff, the two girls I identify the quickest are Yumirin and Hinapyo (next to Naachan ofc). Yumirin has really soft and attracting features in my opinion and I think, as with most things, it's a matter of taste. This is not to diminish any of Chiho's success and/or popularity; I just think we shouldn't forget about Yumirin all that quickly.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. LxC280

LxC280 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    What sites?

19. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tanizaki Saya
  20. patapataful

patapataful Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor