1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 57th [Shitsuren, Arigatou] (2020/03/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Fezel

Fezel Kenkyuusei

Oguyuka beginning gain popularity and respect again. Bruh rikahima looks Bitchy but atleast she doesnt have calculative personality.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Elysion48

Elysion48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I definitely do not understand why they do not FIX NACCHAN AS THE CENTER! She is so multipotential and far away so much involved...It's like they consistently trying to ignore her as the face of the group. She would make the group stronger...I don't understand.. Does someone have an idea?

but anyway cause I'm a crazy guy, I prefer to see Zukki than Yuiyui in this position:x

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. zukki chan

zukki chan Kenkyuusei

since maeda and yuko graduate there is no one can be face of group even the queen sashihara or mayuyu..
    i thought that's one of the reasons why akb on the edge of downfall right now
    you know.. i think the perfect candidate to be face of group was miyawaki sakura but the problem was.. she is hkt member.. and now she is a korean idol right now... and i think eventhou nana has potential..but . i don't know... sometime the are some people who born with aura of center and some people who don't. i think nana and yuiyui for now still far away to be candidate of face of group.. but i admit they're already aces of group..

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  4. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Real talk, Nana is not what management wants in a center. She's really not everyone's cup of tea either. She has strong opinions and tends to be vocal. Think back to the early days of the three musketeers, Mako was their center choice, with Miki being the wild one and Nana being the stoic one. Mako was neutral and and had style that management looks for in a center; basic, but noticeable. She'll always be in senbatsu tho due to her popularity, but it's like how Sasshi derailed management and they really didn't want her as center lol. But they couldn't ignore her this time.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    If we're only looking at AKB members, she'd doing quite well in HS, at least as of this last single.

No. What good would a summary do? You need to see Jurina's current state with your own eyes.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  6. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tanizaki Saya
    Sustainable
    [​IMG]

STU 4th single
    [​IMG]

the gap between them are getting bigger since last year, and they need to slow down her

7. yukizukky

yukizukky Kenkyuusei

congrats zukky!!! I can’t believe she’s really gonna be center but I can’t wait !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Handshake event details:
    March 22, 2020 - Pacifico Yokohama (Yokohama, Kanagawa)
    March 28, 2020 - West Japan General Exhibition Center (Kitakyushu, Fukuoka)
    March 29, 2020 - West Japan General Exhibition Center (Kitakyushu, Fukuoka)
    April 29, 2020 - Kyocera Dome Osaka (Osaka, Osaka)
    May 4, 2020 - Pacifico Yokohama (Yokohama, Kanagawa)
    May 5, 2020 - Pacifico Yokohama (Yokohama, Kanagawa)
    May 31, 2020 - Pacifico Yokohama (Yokohama, Kanagawa)
    June 7, 2020 - Aichi Sky Expo (Aichi)
    July 4, 2020 - Pacifico Yokohama (Yokohama, Kanagawa)

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

NINE handshake dates?!
    They really want to make up for the lost time, huh?

Because the time for fixed centers ended eight years ago.
    Still, Naachan has been first row for a while now, so I guess she's more the Takamina of the group now.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I agree with @Konno A. , Naachan is not the kind of person you'd expect as the AKB centre. They want cute girls whose hard work goes almost unnoticed. Yuko was loud and funny and how many centre positions did she get by herself? Three. That's Hebirote, Gingham Check and Mae Shika Mukanee (SSK, SSK and Grad Single). They tried to push Mayuyu as the next cute and quiet girl, but (although she was extremely popular), that's not who the public saw as the centre of AKB48. She was no undeniable ace like Acchan, she shared the spot for top contender with sister group rivals. Next was Shimazaki Haruka – although her character was 'salty,' she was considered cute-looking and she was definitely quiet. But she left. And then there was Oguri Yui, who they tried to sell to us as the next Watanabe Mayu, but I guess you can't really make a girl that only ranks in Undergirls your New Ace.

I think the rotation of centres is less due to them not wanting a total ace (they still have total aces in all the other sister groups, although HKT and NMB seem a bit floaty with Sasshi, Sakura and Sayanee gone) and more due to the fact that they haven't found a girl yet that both management and the public adore.

Naachan would have been a top contender for ace of NMB in my opinion, she reminds me a lot of Sayanee (similar hair cut for one, both have great vocals, both are very ambitious and hard-working).

• Like Like x 8
  11. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    That would be a nice thing to do, but I think she was never seriously considered as centre, I also doubt many members would say no to a center just prior to graduation (apart from the member you mentioned)
    But then again Miichan's shaku side has mellowed out during her tenure as captain of Team 4 and K and I've seen her take the role of facilitator often enough for enabling her Team 4 'babies' to shine (just like Sasshii did for her HKT children).

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yeah except Naachan can actually sing.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    That was all she needed to be included in the senbatsu of the follow-up SSK single. Some time later Miion becomes a regular and AKB soukantoku at such a young age. I think those are rewarding enough for her dedication

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    it's quite sad that all of the akb girls that centered in the past few years(Miion,Naachan,Yuiyui&Moeka) haven't centered a single again
    i would like to see Yuiyui&Zukki double center a single this year

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    As soon as Miion became Souchan... that’s when her center was gone. She’s in a way more stable position now so that’s good, but I liked her a lot as center. I wish at least Miion or Naachan could double dip into center again uvú

Yuiyui and Moeka were alright but kind of boring as centers. I’m looking forward to what Zukki can do

• Like Like x 1
  16. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    I assumed there was a bit of strategy with the center position as well-- such as Acchan being defacto center to help solidify the group to the public, and after that a rotation to be appealing, but also keeping the staple faces up front for easy recognition. Though considering AKB as it is now, I'm wondering if the rotating center of fresh faces is more for the fans than the public.

I've read a lot of you talk about Zukki, but I don't quite remember her face without looking her up, so I'm at least looking forward to what her center will be like.

17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Yea, u make a good point there about Miichan.

Not gonna lie, but I do disagree with that cause did Yui ever center a single?? And she was also the "leader" of AKB after Takamina. I don't really see it as a reward more so a burden cause Takamina took on that role herself. There are no "real" benefits with being leader of X-group. Maybe behind the scenes they do work, but I don't think that translates well to the public; again, minus Takamina lol. But Mion does well in SSK and is a top AKB member so even without the title I think she would have been fine for senbatsu's.

As a side-note: I hope we get Team songs in this single. Been awhile since I've seen some girls lol.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I doubt it: http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/003360.html

We're getting just two songs per edition.
    So the A-side + 4 new songs (one of those in the theatre edition).

Unless they just give songs to A, K, B and 4 (8 did get a song in Sustainable), they can't give all the teams a song.
    And even then, one of the teams would be left without an MV, which would be weird.

So... probably units? Next-gen senbatsu? SakamichiAKB?
    If Moeka hadn't left, she'd get a solo song. Maybe a unit with the remaining girls from the Top 8 (since Churi is leaving too)?

19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Well that's disappointing lol. Weird how we're getting less songs now even tho we have fewer singles per year lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Don't forget that if Miichan got a grad song that means only 3 other songs.