1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 58th (Ne mo Ha mo Rumor) [2021/09/29)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, May 23, 2021.

1. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    If Nemohamo Rumor was released around the golden era, the lineup might be like this:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    I just needed a few self-convincing to imagine those graduated members were actually singing it. [hehe]

Also a band cover + performance from SITBand (was this posted before?)

if the video does not show watch the video here

I think this song is still the most impactful one out of the three singles of the after-covid Era.

• Like Like x 3
  2. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Acchan would have centered it. Possible with Matsui Jurina as center. And Takamina/Tomochin as their wings (ala formation in Everyday Kachuusha). As a reference, Beginner (which came right after the sousenkyo single at which acchan surprisingly didnt win that year .. i am 10000% sure they made beginner to have several center options to avoid fans' rage and test the water ... even with that condition, acchan still became the main / de facto single center and not yuko.

During acchan era, even if the songs were supposed to be a cool song (which is Yuko's speciality), guess who becomes the center

3. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    While I would love a single where Yuko is given priority over Maeda, no way in hell this would happen outside a sousenkyo single wherein Yuko wins.

And Sayaka and Rena being given better positions over Jurina, Mayu? Can happen I guess, but unlikely.

Interesting and I guess whatever makes golden era fans happy I guess.

4. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    I believe that either Sayaka or Takamina would have been the center. Jurina would also be an option, but It's definetely not a Yuuko song.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ne mo Ha mo Rumor performance today on NTV 'Best Artist 2022' (credit to uploader):

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2