1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 58th (Ne mo Ha mo Rumor) [2021/09/29)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, May 23, 2021.

1. Jun-san

Jun-san Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Satsuki Aika
    I tried to go by who i saw the most + just general members i liked so yeah its kinda un realistic lmao but I TRIED lol like i had two of the "centers" in 2nd row (zukki and yuiyui) etc, really thought it out, and having the people i thought were compatable with eachother, like kurumi & manaka. its not perfect but lol maybe it will happen who knows[hehe]:hehe::D oh and i just added ayane....cause i <3 ayane lol

2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka - Senbatsu, unlikely. she has decent HS sales but I don't think it is enough to propel her into senbatsu. B-side center, also unlikely. If they go with D3-only song, the center most likely to be Mahopyon.

Kobayashi Ran - Senbatsu, very slight chance considering lack of senbatsu from Team K. B-side center, if they go with dance-heavy song for D3, she might have a chance. Otherwise, she needs to overcame many good dancers.

Saito Haruna - Senbatsu, unlikely. She has a great voice and definitely one to invest for the future. She get solo stage for Audishow, but I think that's the extent of her push right now. B-side center, slight chance if by miracle they pick the youngest D3 to center a song

Ishiwata Sena - Senbatsu, unlikely. despite her appearance she is not that young anymore, and I see no sign of her decent push to suddenly get a senbatsu spot. B-side center, unlikely. I tried to imagine what kind of song she will likely to center, but for that kind of song, even those on this list have better chance to center it. She need that Dobbon breakthrough to be more recognized.

Tada Kyoka - As much as I want to see her in senbatsu, I know it is unlikely for her. In tandoku concert she still belongs to the back line in the center, still way to go to senbatsu. B-side center, also unlikely. Her current character fits for variety and MC, at least she had her time to shine with Fortune Cherry.

Michieda Saki - Senbatsu, unlikely. people hardly knows her, she promoted a bit late compared to other gen 16, so she missed the hype train. B-side center, also unlikely. She does not have her unique chara yet. So it is difficult for me to imagine what kind of song will fit her as center.

Muto Orin - Senbatsu, unlikely. Even though she might have better chance than most on this list. B-side center, maybe...but I struggle to imagine what kind of unit for her to center. Definitely not Gen 16, there are way too many center candidates ahead of her.

Okumoto Hinano - Senbatsu, unlikely. She even struggle to appear in theater, even though she has a great voice. So...no, I cannot see her in senbatsu right now. B-side center, also unlikely. For a vocal-line B-side song she have slight chance to be picked, but I don't think as the center.

I'll be more than happy if my prediction proven wrong tho...we'll see.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

To me she looks kinda like early Paruru and she's got that awkwardness too.

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm rewatching this now and I'm suffering a severe case of Who tf is this?-itis.

I imagine those are the same girls who get to bow out individually after Fan Letter, so I got...

A: Mukaichi Mion, Iriyama Anna, Chiba Erii, Michieda Saki (?)
    K: Muto Tomu, Nagatomo Ayami (?)
    B: Kashiwagi Yuki, Fukuoka Seina, Taniguchi Megu
    4: Okada Nana, Murayama Yuiri, Yamauchi Mizuki, Asai Nanami (?)
    8: Oguri Yui, Kuranoo Narumi, Okabe Rin

There are a couple of girls that I don't recognise, so they must be 16th gen or Eitos. Two of them bow before Yuiyui and I have no idea who they are, so ffff

5. JoKawaruso

JoKawaruso Kenkyuusei

Here's the fan letter order:
    1- Kashiwagi Yuki
    2- Taniguchi Megu
    3- Fukuoka Seina
    4- Iriyama Anna
    5- Muto Tomu
    6- Okada Nana
    7- Murayama Yuiri
    8- Mukaichi Mion
    9- Yamauchi Mizuki
    10- Okabe Rin
    11- Chiba Erii
    12- Nagatomo Ayami
    13- Nishikawa Rei
    14- Kuranoo Narumi
    15- Kubo Satone
    16- Oguri Yui
    The video:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Aaaaaaaah, these are the ones I got wrong. I wasn't sure about some of them. Thanks!

That's the senbatsu I expect. Maybe they'll bump it up to 21-nin to include a few more names like Yuihan, Hiichan, Renacchi, Komiharu and... Nagi?

• Like Like x 1
  7. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    really hoping for komiharu & macharin senbatsu since it's akb only. and i'm strongly new gen biased so i'm hoping for a couple new faces, though i honestly couldn't pick who exactly i'd want to see since i'd love to see any of them tbh

8. Jun-san

Jun-san Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Satsuki Aika
    im ready for this song to be called "Koisuru fortune cookie 3"

9. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I predict the MV will include all 88? members (minus Yukarin), and be touted the "All-AKB48 group single." Functionally, the 16-20 members that will steadily promote the single (is media senbatsu still a thing?) would be:
    1. Oguri Yui (center)
    2. Okabe Rin
    3. Mukaichi Mion
    4. Miyazaki Miho
    5. Yokayama Yui-han
    6. Kato Rena
    7. Sasaki Yukari
    8. Muto Tomu
    9. Muriyama Yuiri
    10. Okada Nana
    11. Asai Nanami
    12. Sato Minami
    13. Yamauchi Mizuki
    14. Kubo Satone
    15. Chiba Erii
    16. Fukuoka Sena
    17. Iriyama Anna
    18. Iwatate Saho
    19. Kashiwagi Yuki
    20. Oya Shizuka
    When it's safe to do so, AKB48 is going to go back to its idol roots and start having members handing out flyers (not iriyama) and performing guerrilla lives. there may even be an election single early next year xxx

I've never tried to predict a senbatsu before. even as I read and edit this it seems to be the odds on vanilla choice. While I believe that AKB48 would only ever sign a girl that had some spark that could give her the outside chance of centering the group, in reality, few members I have followed had a real chance of being center.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I like this lineup the most bc they were in the frontline of Miichan's gradcon. Like, I see that as a sign that they would be leading the group.
    Also, I need Toppachan in a b-side now (not including hanereitemo)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    I'm hoping for Seichan, KomiHaru and Macharin to be in the senbatsu.

• Like Like x 4
  12. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    The front row are too neatly lined up i refuse to believe that it's just a coincidence. So i'm praying for all girls on the front row to be in the next single senbatsu :cool:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Finally an AKB-only single!! Hoping that Seichan makes it again (preferably out of the back row for once) and Macharin :cute:

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    You had a good run, Yuiri.

Guys, listen: sure that being in the concert senbatsu means that your chances of being selected are big, at least for most of them. But check the concerts/TV shows senbatsu of 2019 and January 2020, when the 57th single's senbatsu was announced during Request Hour. Compare it to the single's senbatsu.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

-

This being an AKB-only single... they don't really have that many girls to choose from.
    Unless they hold some quick auditions for the 17th gen and/or more eitos to airdrop them into senbatsu, I doubt the senbatsu will differ much in the end. Add Yuihan and Komiharu and...

A: Yokoyama Yui, Mukaichi Mion, Iriyama Anna, Chiba Erii, Nishikawa Rei, Taguchi Manaka
    K: Muto Tomu, Nagatomo Ayami, Komiyama Haruka
    B: Kashiwagi Yuki, Fukuoka Seina, Taniguchi Megu, Kubo Satone
    4: Okada Nana, Murayama Yuiri, Yamauchi Mizuki, Asai Nanami
    8: Oguri Yui, Kuranoo Narumi, Okabe Rin, Honda Hitomi

That's a perfectly viable senbatsu.

EDIT: Forgot Hiichan ññ

Last edited: May 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Glad to see a new face from Team K. But what makes her a stronger contender than Naamin from Team 4?

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Ask management. I honestly had no idea who she was until last weekend.

If they want to up the numbers to 20 or 21 like in the good old days, I guess Myao and Shiichan have a chance for old times' sake. Maybe even Sahhoo and and Yukarun.

That girl who went viral a few weeks ago had a chance, but alas.

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    AKB4 has 54 members, Team 8 has 36 members.

Why not make two (16 member) senbatsu for the same song, like HKT: one AKB4 senbatsu and one eito senbatsu?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    It's easy to predict sembatsu for new single (mostly): Yukirin, Yuihan, Iriyama, Katorena, Tomu, Yuiri, Okada, Mion, Fukuoka, Asai, Mizuki, Kubo, Erii, Rei, Maho, Berin, Oguri, Kurano, Nagisa, Miu, Hitomi (21). Not many space for new face actually.

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Megu had an interesting push when she joined AKB and ranked for three consecutive years, always improving. Yet, that was never enough to be selected. After a few years of obscurity, she signed with an agency and straight away she was in all TV shows and concert senbatsu. She will be there for sure.

Maho is complicated. She is an IxR member and they're really pushing her, but the truth is that she isn't producing the results they were expecting, which is why most of the times she's not selected for TV. Will it be enough for this senbatsu? Rei is a bit similar but she has better sales than Maho.

Naamin or Manaka? Hard to say to be honest. They're both MCs from the management's point of view. Manaka has been selling pretty good recently.

Speaking of the management's point of view, Onishi and Odaeri are ahead of Nagi. Even Gyoten. Probably even Hiyuka or Remi.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1