1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 59th [Moto Kare Desu] (2022/05/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Feb 21, 2022.

1. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    i really like the single! everyone seems to be having fun with the choreo and they're nicely in sync with each other. the music complements hiichan so much, she looks so good!! so excited for more performances

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

I think I like it more than Nemohamo. The chorus is surprisingly calm, but I like the melody and that it's not supercool, but rather relaxed-cool. I'm looking forward to further performances, as they will loose a bit of stiffness for sure and make it even better x)
    Maho caught my eye this time, she made quite some effort to flirt with the camera while dancing. The close-ups of Seina and Naamin were also nice :approve:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Yoake_no_Sora

Yoake_no_Sora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    AKB48
    Yuck ! Not up my alley. Not a bad song, but too loud and could be just about anyone's music , nothing strikingly AKB about it . The kind of song I get tired of in two weeks tops. Hope they have a hidden gem in the c/w singles.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Personally, I like that, because it's a dance song with lots of moves so having too many people at a moment seems quite chaotic and hard to see most of the girls except the front-row ones.
    At first, I didn't like the song maybe it's just not my style since I prefer cheerful songs but after 3 times replaying now I'm into it. That Dakara dakara dakara part now sticks to my head, very catchy.
    About the performance, I love it. The choreography is good, forget that old-chaotic-AKB now AKB is so synchronized. The outfit looks great either, I hope that this would be their main seifuku not the silver one. Last but not least, my oshi's position is better than I thought, I can easily find her and yes she's got a solo focus, I'm so happy.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! I loved the song immediately on first listen, the choreo, everyone looks SO good, GO AKB!!!!!!! This kind of dance is seriously hard, and you can see how much passion they put into it. TEN OUT OF TEN!!!!!!!!
    :mail:

• Like Like x 3
  6. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    :banana: Yeah Yeah Yeah よりも WOW WOW WOW NANI NANI DAKARA DAKARA DAKARA !!! :banana:

It's a catchy song and I think it's great that we've had two easily differentiable dance songs in a row. Most signs were pointing to this being a dance single and while I was fine (very happy, in fact) with dance songs, I was a little worried that it'd be a rehash of NmHmR; I'm so glad to be wrong! Both the music and the choreographies are clearly different. NmHmR is more melodic and powerful while this song is more rhythmic and flowy. Perhaps NmHmR has better lyrics, but MKD has better costumes for the first performance, so it's a tie for me, and I like both! :flower:

The girls did great (again) and Hitomi shines as the centre. This style suits her a lot! <3

Last edited: Mar 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 5
  7. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I like it... I like it A LOT:banana:<3 like everyone said "DAKARA" is burned in my mind[hehe]:D
    Of course Hiichan stood out, but as I saw her Erii for next center please:p:worthy:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Tomu's hairstyle reminds me of BwT. Miu's (!?) ponytail rocks too

• Like Like x 1
  9. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    I'm interested when this makes it's way to the theater and if we'll see the girls attempting to sing it live while dancing. It feels like a more difficult song to sing than Nemohamo, maybe due to the amount of autotune.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    This song is a certified bop! I love the lyrics and the melody. DAKARA DAKARA DAKARA! The dancing is so tight and very Kpop-ish, which works really well with the song. When was the last time the whole group was this in sync, I feel like they're dancing even better than they did in Namohamo.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    I'm happy that there was enough budget to make two outfits from the get go, I'm taking that as a good sign. I'm meh about the song, but I think it could make for a good MV.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. sarachuu

sarachuu Kenkyuusei

I think I’ll need to let the song grow on me, but I already have the dakara part stuck in my head [hehe]

But most importantly the girls look like they’re having fun and enjoying the performance! And Hiichan’s doing a great job as the center <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I wouldn't compare with Rumor choreo, the dance here is a different conception.
    I mean this can still work if you increase the distances between the girls, while in Rumor it would break the moves based on interactions.

I notices on sns some refrences to Morning Musume songs.
    Also i have to agree on the "End Roll" reference (missing some caps tho)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I guess for me I find it lazy on the part of the choreographer. Like simpler background choreo or position can be assigned to those at the sides or at the back while 3 or 4 are having their main dance parts.

And yes, I was avoiding this, but yup, this reminds me of what kpop groups with many members do, so, yah, not a fan.

Wait though, "chaotic"!?! What now? This is not the first time AKB showed that they can be synchronized, is it? Its just that having robot-like precision is not the priority all the time.

But hey, overall, its a good song and choreo's good. Just not a fan of the center but well this is AKB. I have my fair share of being a fan and not a fan of the center. At times, I even enjoyed the single (KFC) centered by someone I do not like over a single centered by a member I do like (So Long), lol.

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    DAMN, I LOVE IT! The song and the choreo, both are amazing and catchy!
    Chiba Eri caught my attention tho in this CDTV live, I didn't how mature she has become now
    Hiichan is just perfect!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I really like the new song. The DAKARA part is very catchy and stuck in my head since I heard the song for the first time. The choreo is really good too. I love the formation. Having Nana and Yuiri next to Honda was a good choice.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  17. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Here is a subbed version, from akibachans on twitter.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 7
  18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

There is definitely a resemblance there. Back in 2012, Morning Musume realised that going the dance formation idols could work to their advantage and based their whole concept around that. They've toned it down with their last few releases, but the formula is still there.

AKB might be going down the same route. They saw that their efforts to work as whole worked well for NemoHamo. So they're trying the same for this release.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    To throw my comparison hat in the ring, I'd say this song sounds like it could be a last idol song

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    ^ More like the last AKB48 song I will listen too. weak BTS copy

tbf with a repertoire of over 1,000 songs there are only a handful that I skip over. rumor, oh baby baby, no way man, uza, Panama Unga, now this song. so I still love the group.

kimi no tamini boku wa is a better song, heck even hanachoko support and enkiyori poster are better songs.

but it does seem that AKB48 is on the verge redefining it's image for the new Gen. I still like the old image of the after-school program of cute girls that would rather hang out in akihabara instead of study for exams and rigid dance moves. song and dance skills are nice qualities but cuteness and sharing their joy to be on stage should still be paramount over what Hitomi and Co are trying to pull off

as it stands imo SKE48 's kokoro ni flower is the best idol song in early 2022. let's see what NMB48 brings.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1