1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. noeuljjang

noeuljjang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I wish we'd known the exactly amount of sales.
    But I'm glad they're doing fine

Edit:
    Do anyone of you knows where to buy their single?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  2. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    If you know Chinese and live in the countries that they ship to, you can get it from Taobao if anyone is selling it or find a third-party agent that ships abroad

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. maistar

maistar Kenkyuusei

You can buy it on WeChat. Their official store have international shipping but only for US, Canada, South Korea, Australia, and New Zealand. But if you aren't in one of these countries, you can buy it from resellers on Taobao.

• Like Like x 1
  4. noeuljjang

noeuljjang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Thank you! I'll try to but it!

5. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    valentine.jpg
    Happy Valentine's Day from Team SH!

6. onego123

onego123 Member

Nian's 18th Birthday Celebration vlog!

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Some fans think the Zhu Ling, and GNZ48's Xiao WenLing are secretly friends. On 2/8 Ling uploaded a photo of herself eating at a restaurant, then on 2/14 WenLing uploaded a photo at the same restaurant.
    akbtsh.png
    Zhuang XiaoTi uploaded this photo onto Weibo showing off her new hair. I'm wondering if anyone one has any guesses as to what song the costume could be for? Obviously it's censored, but we can see a choker, and the person sitting behind her(while potentially just a staff member) is wearing black, and she censored that too.
    D0PPmY0UUAAwUOg.jpg

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    by shameless deduction, Kuroi Tenshi ?
    :whistle:

8. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I don't think is a team song one of my mutual in Twitter who is deep fan say that the girls have a shoot for a song the rumor predict no way man and a shoot for 365 days of airplane papers.

is a rumor but my source is very sure.

9. welp

welp Next Girls

The rep of BNK said in a press con the group would have more activities with non-Japanese sister groups especially with Team SH.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Sorry this is off-topic, but, when is Team SH getting their own forum or is it stuck to here? Sorry, I'm new to this stuff, I had just missed MNL's move.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    we don't know why the moderator are so slow with this update...
    we want our thread for TSH and TTP

12. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    We have members for both and we have singles already. I'm just shocked it's taken this long.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I can relate

14. onego123

onego123 Member

TSH posted their plans for March: New music, new show, new challenge(s) 1st fan meeting, and 1st handshake event. Shen Ying's birthday poster, and t-shirt are available for sale.
    D0kH4qsVAAAZ5R3.jpg 006YNwa8gy1g0nc24j0s2j315o0ngkdc.jpg
    I've been meaning to post these for a minute now. They're suppose to be photos of the construction going on at the theater. These are a couple of months old so it's probably way more complete now. Lastly, a few months ago I heard a rumor that AKS held another secret audition(the one that got us Nian, and WeiJia) for TSH 2nd(1.5?) gen members. Allegedly the winner(s) are already living in the dorm too. Has anyone heard anything substantial about that?
    DysTjS2U0AEvmvw.jpg DysTgtSU8AAFoac.jpg

Edit:
    In order to get your own subforum a sister group at least needs members. TSH, TTP, and SGO's threads should all be moved by now. MUM should be the only one here.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  15. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    yes and these new trainees have the same schedule than guan tian tian the only trainee of 1st generation. some think that they may keep these members secret because of the next season of idol producer female version

16. welp

welp Next Girls

That's a terrible move if true.
    The contract for winners of the first season is 2 years exclusive. A winner is Meiyun from the group Sing but, Sing has been banned to used Meiyun to promote the group. Besides, the Chinese fan culture is to support the individual member over the group. It is a possibility that fans of a individual winner will not want her to go back to her former group. So, winning this show will do no good to the group and, I wonder how impactful not winning can be. It seems like eliminatees of the first season have gotten very minimal media exposure. (The vote ranking also extremely sketchy.)

17. bibiansbibian

bibiansbibian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murakawa Bibian
    Meiyun was on Produce 101 China not Idol Producer. They are very similar shows but not the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    That's why I am shocked that TSH, TTP and SGO are still here.

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. welp

welp Next Girls

So, new trainees will be kept in dungeon for almost a year? The latest season has been being aired halfway (7 episodes out so far). Still, the condition is not much different but the exclusive 2 years. And, we have yet to know the condition of the contract for winners. Last time, it was too lax that 9 Percent was not very active and had not launched a single.

The vote ranking of Qing Chun You Ni has been suspicious/sketchy. (An agency was revealed buying votes for its trainee.) Also, the producing company, IQIYI, has been accused of distributing airtime accordingly to the money received from trainees' agencies. Idol Producer has to changed its name to Qing Chun You Ni due to the "advice" from the authority. Produce 101 China also has changed its name to Produce Camp. Anything obviously Korean is censored. This must be why there is no single Japanese word in the lyric of Team SH and Team TP, to prevent censorship.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I mean, Idol Producer should change its name and hopefully it’s format too. Don’t know why P101 China would have to change unless you have actual evidence it’s censorship? And Chinese versions of 48 have rarely included Japanese words since SNH so I don’t think it’s that.

• Winner Winner x 1