1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

"AKB48 Dice Caravan" Game Thread Discussion (2018/04/10 - 2019/05/07)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by marioworldakb, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Awe...and i actually downloaded this game mainly for NGT. ;---; guess i'll just enjoy the hell out of this event..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

I got to say that I am quite disappointed how the sister groups are treated in this game. Particularly because OtaGame's shutdown means this is effectively a replacement for that game... despite not being half as fun. I kind of ended up choosing my favorite girl in pure AKB as my "oshimen" before realizing that those who were kenin a few months ago before the shuffle were also included in this game as selectable options.

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Umm this game is mainly an AKB game tbh not AKB48G game like Aikabu but more like Stage Fighter 2. :^^;:

But it might turn into like 48G game in the future who knows.

4. L3X

L3X Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Same problem here... I tried downloading from apkpure too but nothing happens... Did u solve it?

Enviado desde mi E5603 mediante Tapatalk

5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think I just played a multiplayer round but I have no idea what the aim of the multiplayer round was?? I was just moving around and then suddenly the Quest was clear lmao

6. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I'm fine with the event thus far, gacha roll for the event so you can use NGT members. I'm using Nara Miharu in my main lineup even if my event oshi is Ogiyuka just so I can rack up some points. It's a work around if you want sister group members to be in your lineup.

7. ToriMan

ToriMan Kenkyuusei

Im a little bit confused with this in comparison to other games. What do you do when you have two of the same "cards".?

8. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It's possible to get the same card twice? Or did you mean two cards of the same member?

Also, I was wondering what certain things were for if any of you know?
    • The gems we collect through the chests
    • The エール points we can collect (especially in multiplayer) and what giving it to the girls does other than hearing them say I love you
    • The event points from the NGT stages (can you trade them for photos to add NGT girls to your deck or smth? If yes, how? Or how are they used otherwise?)

9. qpet

qpet Future Girls

You can trade them for gold (menu: おわかれ), or you can use them in different teams in the arena

10. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    • Gems are for upgrading your base attributes. Everyone starts at Lv. 0. Use the gems to upgrade. Max Lv. is 100. Each attribute caps at Lv. 20.
    • If you press long enough, it will level up. Higher oshi level means higher stat buff.
    • I think you get the prize as soon as you get the needed points milestone.

11. ToriMan

ToriMan Kenkyuusei

Got the same card twice. Can't use it in the same Caravan. I guess the arena would be how to use it. Haven't tried it yet though.

12. L3X

L3X Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Solved my problem for those who had issues trying to dl the game I just reboot my device after installing it and It worked somehow, it wasnt anything about the download source ... android things.. xD

I'm not sure so correct me if im wrong. I think it's all about getting the highest amount of rewards. If you can't get more rewards the quest is clear and after that you can check who was the best.

Does anyone know what are those blue cannons that appear in some fields ?? Are they buffs?

13. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    They do damage to all the enemies on the field when you land on them.

• Like Like x 1
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    One time I landed on the blue cannons and they hurt my comrades? At least that's what it looked like

15. harleymar

harleymar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    I was just about to ask if anyone had the update, but then I realized the update literally just happened 20 minutes ago and the site wasn't late after all- guess I'm a little eager to play!

I spend most of my time trying to get jello cubes to beef up the attack slots and dodging and weaving my greedy butt around the chaser (and sometimes getting hit) to slurp up all that tasty treasure :p

Could anyone tell me what the parameters are? Like pink is HP and blue is for the Skills, but I'm not so sure about the other ones- haven't played enough RPGs in Japanese to know x) I've just been assuming usual RPG rules- red for attack and green for defense (orange is ????), so I could definitely be wrong.

Oh thank GOD I'm not the only one thinking that haha! I've been humming that to myself every time the cutscenes come on :D:p

I don't know what the heck the multiplayer's all about, 'cept that I can get a whole lot of エール Yell potion from wandering around in a haze!

My ID is:22783084101, and I can't guarantee I know what I'm doing! :lol::lol:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  16. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Orange is 属性 - attribute
    Green is 命中 - hit

17. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

So I rolled 11 SKE gacha and didn't get anything above 3 stars... :glare:

What's the fastest way to accumulate event points? I was pretty far behind for the NGT event by playing the single player on normal difficulty and am wondering if it's just me starting late or me being inefficient. At least I'm not as far behind for SKE yet.

18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I ended up getting one 4 star out of the SKE 10 draw, and a couple of duplicate cards.

19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah this game is even more brutal for me when it comes to pulling cards in Stage Fighter 2 .__.

20. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

You're not going to be able to keep up playing normal. The point drops for hard levels are x3 and very hard are x5. If you can handle the difficulty, 5-1 on very hard seems to yield the most points for the SKE event (10 stamina cost, 85 pts for for a full clear). Otherwise I would suggest you spend your stamina on power-up quests to get your cards stronger first to at least be able to farm points on hard.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018