AKB48 Fans Manila Meetup thread

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by Sn1pE013, Dec 21, 2009.

1. richardthebrave

richardthebrave Kenkyuusei

i swear next time we get to capture it in video [devil]

2. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

Guys and Gal [hehe], any plans for next month?? we didn't have a meetup this month 'cause it's such a busy month. . . Darn exams!! [boom]

3. richardthebrave

meetup might be after 2nd week of april since the items you ordered are in the second batch due to AKBingo book being moved for release this mid-april. :)

4. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

^good idea!! sure thing!! I'm planning to have a BOWLING party in our next meetup [hehe] and the bowling fee will be MY TREAT!! that is, if my grade in our last subject is a line of 8. . . so pray that it will land in line of 8 [hehe]

5. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I love bowling!

The swag you ordered should be here by this week, had to move AKBingo books to this month's batch so those who ordered that can get it by end of the month or early next month.

6. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

urgh!! I think my bowling treat will be canceled :fp:
    'Cause our prof STILL (we don't know) hasn't finalized our grade. . . and most of our grades are still in the pit (77-79). . . and It's already our enrollment tomorrow!!! WTF!!! [boom]

but we will not back down until It's changed!! FIGHTTTTTEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!! [box]

7. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

It doesn't have to be your treat, we can just pay for our own, KKB, as we would say in our language.

8. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

well, ok. Shall we schedule the date?? suggestions guys and gal/s

EDIT:
    A while ago I checked the price of the bowling game, and it's 120 (per head and it's already 1 game/1 set)

9. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

Hey hey, when we gonna do this? Bowling or whatever, let's have another meetup! Do the students among us already have classes by June 6? How about June 13?

10. richardthebrave

^let's take a vote, the date will be June 6 or June 13. i think we all waited long enough.

@silver rain - don't forget to remind me about the authorization letter before May 22-23. ;)

11. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

I just found out that June 14, Monday, is a holiday, so I think June 13 is a great date. In case the others don't login, you could contact them directly. I'm more interested in whether the rest are ok with a bowling meetup or if the rest want the usual meetup.

RTB - remind me to remind you then

12. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

the start of our (me and eljo) classes will be june 7 already. I just don't know with the other students

I'm fine with both dates. but, my vote goes to. . . june 6. . . . ??

13. richardthebrave

LOL :D

anyway i vote for June 13 because monday is a holiday (unless our beloved *ehem* president says otherwise)

14. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

OK, let's go for June 6 then, besides, I also just remembered I might be out of town on June 13.

Let's make this happen!

Are we still go with bowling or something else?

15. Najivus

Najivus Kenkyuusei

Hmm... June 6 or June 13... i dunno if i can go by june 6 coz i'll be attending the wedding of my aunt and we might go on a vacation the next day. Can we do this the week after june 13? I still have to save up some money if we really go bowling. Bachacha also asked me to get her AKBingo book for her so i still have to wait for her confirmation if she'll attend the meetup or not.

16. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

^ June 20 is fine with me. Let's take June 13 off the list since I don't think I'm ok then, sorry. Although June 12 or 14 is fine with me.

17. bachacha

bachacha Kenkyuusei

hmmm...i can't go on sundays...why is it like that?? [speechless] well, I need to talk to Najivus... and i will also have Saturday class starting this sem...so sad.. :(

18. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

^ How about the June 14 Monday holiday?

19. Sn1pE013

Sn1pE013 Kenkyuusei

OK!! THE START OF OUR CLASSES WAS MOVED!!! [rock] [rock]
    the start will be on june 15. . . just inform me whenever your ready guys :) :)

20. Najivus

Najivus Kenkyuusei

I'm fine by June 20. So bachacha are you fine with your decision? Am i going to pick up the AKBingo Book for you?