Event / Concert AKB48 Janken Taikai 2016 (16/10/10)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Right!

2. jnam12

jnam12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    I don't wanna sound like "that guy" but the unit group is obviously due to Fujita's medicore sales and lack of management's efforts.

So atleast one senbatsu member in thiz kami7 janken group can make ¥¥¥¥

BUT - I do believe rather than rigged, Janken's rounds are set uparound putting senbatsu members to have a higher chances in exceeding, hence a senbatsu always in the 16th and beyond, and half of the janken queens being top-teir members. But I guess thats rigging as well.

So in order to higher the chance of a senbatsu member, I guessing it is the reason of a 7 group (the perfec number). But I think last years janken was the most "pure" janken since the orginal. Which makes me worry of this years.

ANYWAYS I just enjoy Janken as members and fans get to have a little fun and be silly. I am excited of JKT's first Janken and their queen coming to Japan. GREAT way to incluide overseas sister groups and soon mnl, tpe, bnk

Im ready for some ridiclous nicknames and name calling from the announcers and mcs "You are so truRy beautiful HAERUNAAAA KUOJIMAAAAAAAAA"

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
  3. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'd be willing to be all my money that this will just be a one shot single. I see no reason to get excited about a group that will release only ONE song.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So pretty much like Milky and Nana lol

As for this being a answer to Nana's sales, I don't know, management literally gave her nothing but a song. Promo was nonexistant, so what did they expect?

In any case, the lineup for this is gonna be weird af.
    I mean, look at last year's top 7 lol

- Nana
    - Chiyori
    - Miki
    - Yuria
    - Kiichan
    - Miyabi
    - Yuihan

:wtf::XD:

5. moonlit

moonlit Member

Didn't someone actually report that Nana's single was pretty much sold out in stores anyway? it's just they didn't 'print' enough of the single for there to be much more sales than that imo.

I think they're just trying to keep the events fresh, so changing stuff up might not be a bad idea.

6. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    If they changed the format into unit last year, Miki Yuria and Yuihan can boost the sales lol.

7. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Worst case scenario: a popular member center for a unit with no chemistry
    Best case scenario: a popular member center with entertaining chemistry

I just really hope it ends up being a dance-heavy song like Must Be Now.

8. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Joke of 2016

9. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    To give AKB single as reward is too risky for the million strike, giving a solo debut makes low profit. Let's see how unit single reward will do.
    But I think their sales will never surpass the sales of single if they go with an AKB single as a reward. These two reward (solo and unit) isn't really profitable.

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, but an AKB single implies 6 or 7 days of HS for 300 girls and the calendars are clogged up as they are already.

I wouldn't mind the top 16 releasing a single and having it tagged as AKB48 Team Janken or something lol
    The million streak wouldn't suffer blablabla.

Ohwell, let's see how this goes.

11. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    It will depend on when the next single will be released and probably the lineup for this.

12. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Oh yes plz. It's nice to imagine Moechin or Annya or Haru centered it.

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12188483746.html
    Rules: http://www.akb48.co.jp/janken2016_announce01/janken2016_rule.pdf
    Here are the qualifications details:
    • All AKB48 members are going directly to the final (Team A, K, B, 4, kennins included)
    • Team 8 qualifications: 7 members
    • AKB48 kenkyusei qualifications: 1 member
    • SKE48 qualifications: 7 members
      • 2 SKE48 kenkyusei member will have to go through a prelim round to reach the SKE48 qualifications
    • NMB48 qualifications: 7 members
      • 2 NMB48 kenkyusei members will have to go through aa prelim round to reach the NMB48 qualifications
    • HKT48 qualifications: 6 members
      • 1 HKT48 kenkyusei will have to go through a prelim round to reach the HKT48 qualifications
    • NGT48: 2 members
      • 1 NGT48 kenkyusei will have to go through a prelim round to reach the NGT48 qualifications
    • winner of the JKT48 tournament goes directly to the final

Qualification rounds will be held on 11th and 13th august during the Makuhari mess handshake event.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  15. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    And this is why people want Team 8 to have their own single. They're treated like a sister group that just also gets to use akb48's name sometimes(in the theatre for example)

I'm really looking forward to this, I love small releases like this. Remember the ameba group release, MINT? that was really cute. They ended up getting 2 songs but even just the 1 was fun.
    Then there was team YJ and PB, there used to be more just little side units not getting loads of releases but still super fun seeing the girls like this.

16. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    But at the same time, having 47 girls + AKB itself (again more then 48 girls) + sister group representantives + JKT's janken queen in one tournament would be a bit too much... Maybe team prelims for each team (2/3 per team) + 1 KKS from each group would be better.

17. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Hopelessly, we don't get what we want :(

18. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    ^^Whilst that's entirely true, and completely agree, the sister groups actually get their own releases is what I mean. They're treated like a sister group so let them have a single like a sister group :3

19. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I think, that's better too. They could appear regular in all theaters too. But I guess, their sponsors wnat them as actual part of AKB48.

20. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    It's not like you get to appear on an AKB single like before anyways :gavel:(you'll most likely end up with a mismatch 1 time unit anyways)... what's the point of having these dumb qualifiers that are somewhat discriminating towards everyone else except for AKB members(Team 8,SKE,NMB,HKT and NGT). Just have AKB members do qualifiers too, like everyone else and no one would complain and no fans would be pissed about it. Team 8 is obviously getting a sister group treatment which is fine considering how more and more likely it have become for team 8 to split from AKB in the future(the situation is pretty messed up either way).

Feel so bad for NGT though :cry2:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016