1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage AKB48 KKS [Tadaima Renaichuu] (2022/09/04 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mana, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

AKB48 17th generation KKS stage: Tadaima Renaichuu (ただいま恋愛中)
    Announcement: https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12753906816.html
    Shonichi: 2022/09/04

This stage was announced on 17th generation's show "AKB48 Ii na Kenkyuujou" on 17th July 2022. YouTube announcement:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Shonichi performers: Sato Airi, Hashimoto Eriko, Hatakeyama Nozomi, Hirata Yuki, Hotei Moka, Masai Mayuu, Mizushima Miyuu, Yamazaki Sora

Setlist [wiki48]

M00. overture
    M01. Tadaima Renaichuu (ただいま 恋愛中)
    M02. Kuma no Nuigurumi (くまのぬいぐるみ)
    M03. Only today
    M04. 7ji 12fun no Hatsukoi (7時12分の初恋) (Sato Airi, Hashimoto Eriko, Hotei Moka, Masai Mayuu, Yamazaki Sora)
    M05. Haru ga Kuru Made (春が来るまで) (Hatakeyama Nozomi, Hirata Yuki)
    M06. Junai no Crescendo (純愛のクレッシェンド) (Masai Mayuu, Mizushima Miyuu, Yamazaki Sora)
    M07. Faint (Sato Airi, Hatakeyama Nozomi, Hirata Yuki)
    M08. Kikyou (帰郷) (Hashimoto Eriko, Hotei Moka, Mizushima Miyuu)
    M09. Darui Kanji (ダルイカンジ)
    M10. Mr. Kissman
    M11. Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta (君が教えてくれた)
    M12. BINGO!
    M13. Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou (軽蔑していた愛情)
    Encore:
    M14. LOVE CHASE
    M15. Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru (制服が邪魔をする)
    M16. Nante Suteki na Sekai ni Umareta no Darou (なんて素敵な世界に生まれたのだろう)
    M17. Oogoe Diamond (大声ダイヤモンド) (plus Ota Yuki and Kohama Kokone)

Trivia: The original scheduled date for the shonichi was on 16th August 2022. They later postponed it to 4th September 2022.
    Hasegawa Niina was supposed to perform for the shonichi but was replaced by Hatakeyama Nozomi. Not long after, Niina withdrew from the group.
    This is a 8-members performance. Ota Yuki and Kohama Kokone didn't perform for the shonichi, but they still appeared on stage for the final song.

• Like Like x 6
  2. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I’ve only seen select clips, but they did AMAZING!!! I’m so impressed with everyone’s performance ability. Their singing, dancing, and overall stage presence is already at the level of many promoted members in my opinion.

Yamazaki Sora and Sato Airi stood out the most to me. I really recommend checking out Sora’s Junai no Crescendo, she was excellent! Masai Mayuu did great on her vocal parts there too. Hatakeyama Nozomi was cute during her introduction segment, I really like her.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the shonichi performance of this stage! My thoughts:

• About the setlist, I think they made a really good choice to go with Tadaima Renaichuu. All the songs are good and there are a lot of different type of songs for the girls to learn to perform with different style and expressions. it also has a lot of the early AKB a-sides and I really love that! Since I love the setlist, I will definitely watch more performances!
    • For the unit songs; '7ji 12fun no Hatsukoi' centered by Airi was so nice! I'm happy that Eriko is in this song because I know she is a really big fan of Acchan so she's kinda living a dream hehe (even though she isn't in Acchan's position but yes). Speaking of Acchan, when I saw Hotechan in this unit, I thought she looks like Acchan when she was young, it's probably her eyes! then 'Haru ga Kuru Made', I like this song, and they did well! and then 'Junai no Crescendo' OMG. This was the best part of the whole stage for me >.< these 3 members Sorara, Mizumin and Mayuu are my favs in this stage (and in 17th gen along with Kokone). and they all did great, especially Sorara as the center. She is amazing!!! Her expressions, confidence, everything was on point *-* I look forward to see her perform this song again and again! >.< then 'Faint', Yukinee was great in this, perfect choice for it! She's really pretty and very mature. She did so well *-* Airi too. I agree that Nozomi is a bit young for this song... Lastly 'Kikyou' was so nice! The 3 of them are so cute!
    • I love their new costumes during 'Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta', they looked really good! Their new costumes in the encore are nice too, especially the details with hair accessories etc.
    • The MC parts were cute, of course the girls were a bit awkward since it's their debut stage, I like how the audience was encouraging them and often clapping haha that was nice!
    • I love that they performed Oogoe Diamond with Yukitan and Kokone in the end! I hope these 10 girls can work hard together for a long long time <3
    • Generally if I have to say who did the best in this debut stage for me, it's definitely Sorara, she is so perfect as an idol. it's like she's been doing this forever! I already said that I absolutely loved her in the units, but also when she centered 'Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru', she was perfect! (I kinda wish they performed it with the dark uniforms that they had in 'Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou' though) and for all her parts in every song, she always did so well and I love her voice! Another member who impressed me is Yukinee, she looks very good and she's also a great performer! She did well in every song! then Mizumin, she is so pretty. I like her side-profile lol. Mayuu also seem comfortable on stage and did good! Same for Airi, you can really see why she got picked in senbatsu. Eriko and Hotechan were adorable! Lastly Nozomi, she did her best! She looked a bit nervous, I'm sure she will improve with time, she's also the youngest. She was quite funny in MC.

That's it! I really enjoyed this stage, I'll try to watch the future performances! I love 17th gen ;w; Most of them really have the kenkyuusei feeling in their performances (and during their talk in MC too haha) it will be fun to watch them improve with time and get more comfortable on stage! and of course I will continue to support them <3

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    • Like Like x 1
  6. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    After watching 2 sets (also commentary videos are available for monthly DMM subscribers) i can say that crescendo is the highlight of this stage. Sora, masaimayu, mizushima really deliver no3b. Almost too good, i wish they would save mizumin for faint and let Eriko lead kikkyou.

in the commentary vidoes you can see Mizumin really scrutinize her performance in crescendo and she really wants to perform faint too. She is really into herself and being and idol in a good way.

Sora's visuals are so striking with her big eyes and smile. Almost too intense at times.

Masai is solid all around. Eriko and Ota Yuki can basically plug in anywhere.

Those needing improvement imo are hirata yuki, hotei, and the baby non-chan. And well koko, live performance isn't everything. She has not yet debuted this stage and i hope when she does she just needs to remember bring her mic up to mouth and hit her marks. She obviously a favorite target of the MC in variety shows.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Agree, Kikkyou fits Nozomi's image (and age) much more than Faint and Mizumin can kill Faint performance well, no doubt about that. Maybe management wants everyone to try 2 contradictory concepts, if Niinan were still here, it would be perfect.

8. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2022/09/04 Tadaima Renaichuu (Shonichi)
    Members: Sato Airi, Hashimoto Eriko, Hatakeyama Nozomi, Hirata Yuki, Hotei Moka, Masai Mayuu, Mizushima Miyuu, Yamazaki Sora

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2022/09/25 Tadaima Renaichuu
    Members:
    Sato Airi, Hashimoto Eriko, Hatakeyama Nozomi, Hirata Yuki, Hotei Moka, Masai Mayuu, Mizushima Miyuu, Yamazaki Sora

2022/09/25 Tadaima Renaichuu
    Members:
    Sato Airi, Hashimoto Eriko, Hatakeyama Nozomi, Hirata Yuki, Hotei Moka, Masai Mayuu, Mizushima Miyuu, Yamazaki Sora

I love them <3<3<3

• Like Like x 5
  11. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    2023.12.13 Wednesday show will be Akiyama 18th Birthday and will be attended by Kokko Paisen and the 18 gens. luckily hatakeyama will be there to translate kokko speak (mostly nods and smoothing that silky silky hair) to the 18 s
    Members: Kohama Kokone | hatakeyama nozomi | akiyama yuna | arai sae | kubo hinano | Sako yumemi | yagi atzuki | yamaguchi yui

Last edited: Dec 13, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  12. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
  13. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    2024.02.12 afternoon and evening performances on a national holiday to honor kokko’s birthday and to a lesser extent the first emperor of Japan so basically same.

Due to a late lineup change sora and yumemi were out and nine members performed. Eriko was already scheduled to be in Airi/yuna position and yui jumped in for sora. But with no hotei or sako, kazumin and nonchan filled in alternating roles (only 8 on stage at a time) That meant all three whistle girls were in the lineup kokko, eriko, and kasumi.

I think it would have been funny to have a senior step in (Harupyon?)

• Like Like x 1
  14. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    2024.03.25 Monday 18:00 Masai Mayuu birthday show. A real birthday celebration for member mayuu with a huge cake. 1st MC topic was about leveling up. Kokko chan was really fired up. ww
    Also Colorkon wink performance, Airi center, damned if she wasn't better than the real thing (yukirin)? are you ready for a center war for the next single? if only there was a way for the fans to elect the next single center. maybe AKB should try adopting the completely original Korean Produce format?

• Like Like x 3
  15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I was ready to go off, but I detected the sarcasm. I did!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1