1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Mail (mobame) iOS and Android App

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by gakushan, Feb 26, 2018.

1. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    The easiest way is to create new account while using VPN to Japan. Just google it, because it is not a simple process that could be explained in a few sentence.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If you're using Play Store, it would be so much easier to use a credit card or paypal payment method because you can simply download the apk from somewhere else and only pay through Play Store. That's how I'm doing it, at least. My Play Store currency is in euros, but I use paypal to pay for AKB and IZONE mail and there are no issues. Please google it yourself if you want to do it the difficult way.

3. PJ_312

PJ_312 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kai Kokoa
    Twitter:
    Kataage_HRYK312
    new member in this forum.

is there any post about other group mail?

4. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't think so, but you can ask questions here as well. I think all sister groups work pretty much the same; I get AKB and IZ*ONE mail and they work the same

• Like Like x 1
  5. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    AKB, HKT, and IZ*ONE is the same. SKE, NMB, and STU is the same. NGT is different.

At least it was that way during last year SSK.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. PJ_312

PJ_312 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kai Kokoa
    Twitter:
    Kataage_HRYK312
    thanks.

i had NMB mail right now, subscribing jonishi rei. how active she is, if anyone know?
    also about saving picture, where can i found the file? i got the notification that i successfully save the picture, but it won't show up in my phone gallery

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  7. Madscientist

Madscientist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Manakuru
    Wanna ask something, if i change the member subscribtion, do i have to wait tomorrow for the changes to take effect ?

8. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    No, but there might be a 10-15 minutes gap.

9. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    anyone have any recommendations on some members to follow? I'm only subbed to mikurin right now.. feel I'll get more bang for my buck if I sub to more :confused:

10. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Myb can try Zukki then.. ;)
    **Heard that her mail content quite good.. myb can try ask @Kuura senpai.. :)

11. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Well, it wouldn't help if it's different groups...

12. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    she's such a cutie, i'll look into her [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Naachan has a pledge to post 7 mails a day (because Nana means 7 in Japanese), so you'll get lots of content from her. I can also really recommend Komiharu; she sends 2-3 mails a day as well and a while ago, she simulated a date, which I found amazing. Naachan is more practical and tells her readers about her day and such, and Komi does a lot of fan service. I thoroughly enjoy both of them.

If you're willing to get IZONE mail, I also really recommend Hiichan (she will come back to AKB mail if you wait til 2021) because she sends EXTREMELY long mails, and usually 2-3 a day as well. I mean, really long. She really puts a lot of effort into it.

So my top three recommendations are Okada Nana, Komiyama Haruka and Honda Hitomi.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    ah I think I remember seeing alot of people talk about komi's mail.. I think I seen naachan's stuff floating around too. I'll look into it :worthy:

I didn't think about looking into IZONE mail at all. does it work the same way as the jp groups do? I would def sub to hiichan, nako, and sakuratan!!

15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yes it works the same way!! Nako is less active in Korea because she is busy and often writes mail on the way, but doesn't have internet while on the road, but whenever they're in Japan, she is quite active.

Sakura's mail is funny to read because she's such a huge nerd – just a few days ago, when IZ*ONE went to the FNS Uta no Natsu Matsuri, she raved about how amazing the Takarazuka Theatre Company is, she got super excited about the announcement of certain Nintendo games and she was very impressed by Aladdin. She really is a huge nerd and you'll learn lots about what she likes if you're subscribed to her mail.

Hitomi is the most active and continuously sends mails every single day, and very long ones. She likes talking about food [hehe]

So far, I've been subscribed to all IZONE members, Komiyama Haruka, Okada Nana, Yasuda Kana and Tano Yuka. If you don't know Kanabun very well yet, I can also recommend her. She writes mail every day as well, but they're shorter than Komiharu or Hiichan's mails.

• Like Like x 1
  16. skiesstraydog

skiesstraydog Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sato Shiori
    i wanna sub .team 8 Maria ,Ayane ,Yuna ,Naru
    but can sub only 2 mail for now
    any advice ? who send more mail ?

17. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    I used to sub Maria for a week and I received her mail 2-3 mails each day,
    I still sub Naru and Yuuna, Yuuna usually send 1-2 mails every day,
    Naru is unpredictable, there was a day she sent 6 mails and a day she only sent 1 mail (well, I guess it's depend on her free time:^^;:),
    I never sub Ayane so I'm afraid I can't provide you with her information.

My advice is choose whom do you like most (in this case, 2 of them), you can't go wrong with that.

But if you really want to sub an eito member who regularly send many mails every day, I would recommend Akarin, she usually send 5-6 mails per day.

18. skiesstraydog

skiesstraydog Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sato Shiori
    aye thanks <3 kuso DD life is too hard. have to pick (new) Oshi soon

19. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    is it still possible to subscribe on ios? my old japanese app store account got suspended.

20. Renio23

Renio23 Kenkyuusei

Hi all,

Want to ask, i've subscribed 1 member as per today in android app,

Will i get the content before i've subscribed? Or only the new ones after subscribe to the member?