AKB48 Member of the Year 2010 - VOTING IS OVER!

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by Naomi, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Re: AKB48 Member of the Year 2010 - VOTE!

True ,_,. But for us, seeing her ranking high, even just internationally/on the forums, still feels so amazing though. :cute:

Sent my PM btw.

2. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

O________O

3. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I don't think Sayaka is declining o_o
    She has had a HUGE step up in popularity in the last few months, especially with the common people (as in, not the die-hard wotas). She's on TV ALL THE TIME, she's had her scandal which brought more exposure and a lot of people sided with her, even in Japanese blogs and stuff (even unrelated to AKB) there's a lot of people who goes "Akimoto Sayaka from AKB is awesome!"
    Maybe she is less popular than other girls with wotas and 2-channelers, but they're the minority right now and I wouldn't rule out a good (as in, lower top 10-good) result in the next elections.

Please, don't let me agree with Gobo more than necessary ;P.

4. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

¡She isn't senbatsu anymore ever since Oogoe, which might be what they are referring to?

5. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Yes, she's well known and respected.
    Sadly, it doesn't help her ranking very much. XD

6. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    Yeah but she got to lead a b-side for a unit made just for her, and she's having MUCH MORE media work than some senbatsu regulars. It means a lot more exposure to a wide audience. Of course she's not as popular as Yuko or Acchan or Takamina, but surely much more people recognize her than Akicha or Sasshi.

Btw, even without counting election senbatsu like Iiwake maybe and Hebirote, she was senbatsu in River.

7. bamboobranch

bamboobranch Kenkyuusei

^ I still think a lot of TV appearances doesn't help her much in election ranking since general public who recognized her through media works and that scandal aren't necessarily AKB fans and won't buy AKB singles just to vote for her even when they may know, respect and love her though. Plus that scandal did bring many general people to side her but also bring many AKB wotas who has other oshi anti her, which is bad in election since AKB fans are still majority in senbatsu election XDDD

8. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Good wishes and friendly words are always appreciated, thank you very much...
    ¬¬

9. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

If everyone puts their oshi #1, on S48 anyway, I could definitely see Sayaka/Yuko/Takamina/Mayuyu being part of the top 5 for sure. ..and maybe Sae? (whichwouldbetotallyawesome)
    On the current topic, I think Sayaka is great. I just personally have girls I tend to follow more.
    I will get mine done today probably, I'm just taking some more time to think about it.

But I'm with Meccha, no votes taken away here, [shake] even though it'd be the only possible way to get some of my faves higher.. I couldn't do it. Hell, I can't even give someone a 48th ranking..

10. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

^
    'Senbatsuing'...!!! It's hilarious the way it sounds, lol...!!! If the 'to senbatsu' verb doesn't already exist, we should create it... :D

11. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Mayu only got #18 or so last year and her positive votes wasn't even enough to get her in the top 10.

Anyway, the top 5 is pretty interesting so far, although I don't want to say anything in case I jinx it. :hehe:

12. kakalich

kakalich Kenkyuusei

sent [devil]

my "anti" list changes every year [hehe]

13. katastr0phical1

True, but some others that are newer here are pretty big on Mayu...... (myself included)

Yeah i'd bet on some big surprises though too. (I went back and looked at previous years and was shoooocked too.) So.. yay, exciting. Now to work on my list.. [hehe]

14. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

But wasn't her #12 rank from the last election when a bunch of Sae fans voted for Sayaka? Meaning that boost in popularity was sort of artificial?

(Sorry, I'm being off topic)

15. katastr0phical1

Sending PM... now.

16. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

From 2009 results:

38. Ooya Shizuka (+46/-10) 36

... just wondering how many of those -10 points were people saying "Ohh, Shiichan", great great! after her Shukan's episode... ¬¬.

I'll never ever give a negative vote... it's low.

Edit: Just angriness.

17. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Everybody is talking about the results of the other years. Is there a similar thread for the previous years or you are just talking about the official voting? [think] Nay, nay, forget it and forgive me...just one of those days... :fp:

18. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

*I* am talking with the official results, that are linked in the first post.

the rest, I don't know.

19. miyuki

miyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie

Apparently, I can finally vote. YESSSS~ PM Sent :)

20. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

...Out of order, but GlitchyThread ate my post earlier post (the one before karles48's post), so here's something like my response from earlier if anyone's confused. :X (thanks RSL for quoting me XD)
    Regarding Sayaka "declining," I pretty much only meant in terms of senbatsu rankings! Sayaka's getting a ton of exposure lately which is awesome, and it's true that a lot of people sided with her after the scandal but... that doesn't change that she went from 12->17 and pretty much stopped being in senbatsu, while Akicha went from 13->23 and started senbatsuing. coining this as a verb.

...I feel like I said other stuff, but I don't remember what. >_>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.