AKB48 Member of the Year 2010 - VOTING IS OVER!

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by Naomi, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    Re: AKB48 Member of the Year 2010 - VOTE!

just pm-ed mine list

hoping to see a jyankenponsenbatsuish ranking!

2. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

Aah, I hope I can get my name to turn blue before the deadline, I really want to vote xD (Taka's always 3rd...? THIS SHALL BE HER YEAR~~)
    I'm so sad to see Kana in last place last year ;___; and Miporin... in fact, it's just so sad for all the members that had overall negative points ;__;
    don't really see the point in voting down unknown/unpopular members... they probably wouldn't rank high anyway... heh.

3. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Its true, it would be a different outcome if there weren't negatives, but probably not by much... But also from what I've seen, not everyone is doing negatives. (Myself included) You'd more likely just end up with about 40-50 girls ranked out of 140+ and the rest be zeros. You'd have a lot more ties probably too, towards the end of the list with a bunch getting one or two. Looking at last years results, the negatives really didn't affect the top few much at all.

4. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You'd be surprised. Some of the lesser-known members have a pretty high ranking so far, while some of the regular senbatsu members aren't that high up.

And people vote down the lesser-known members because they're their least favorites. This is a popularity contest, so to speak, so everyone votes for their favorites and votes down their least favorites.

Oh, and to the people that have posted in this thread, but have not voted: DO IT! *poke*

5. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

YAY!! I can participate this year! [clap]
    Though... top ten :yikes: I can barely choose my top THREE let alone top ten :fp:

Mmm... sending through a list soon... even though pretty much my whole list, excluding the top two, is just the first girls that I really do like that I could think of (or saw while watching AKB stuff) but don't particularly rank higher than the other in my head.

Definitely not gonna do a anti list though... cause even though there are a couple of girls that I sorta dislike, I really don't dislike them enough to anti them...plus, I find it a little mean to anti ...but hey.

6. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

Everyone feels like not writing an anti list at first, but just wait till next year. BTW I just realized since Waffle is the moderator can't he like send an email to every s48er to inform that the AKB48 Member of the Year 2010 is happening. Cause it would suck if we got a ton of people saying " I didn't know the votes were happening now!" and didn't vote because of it.

7. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

I really wish I could change my vote.

8. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

Maybe this thread should be sticky like wiki thread.

9. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Good idea.

10. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

VOTE SENT

11. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Excluding myself, not doing something like that never...
    I could immagine one person saying to a girl in a handshake event: Oh yeah, I voted FOR you!.
    I don't see anyone having the guts to say to any of the girls right in their faces: Oh yeah, I took away votes from you.
    If someone is actually having the courage or the guts to say it, then I think it's acceptable for them to do it.

If not, in my book it's like backstabbing like a coward to someone that probably those people would droll for her if she is in front of them...

(And note that I use First Person Singular in this comment, *I*, *my*, *me*... of course anyone is free to have a different point of view, but for me, it's a matter of principles... If I don't do something against them "for the front side", then I don't do it at their backs).

12. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan

Woah that was hard =P but sent my votes via PM :) yay~ can't wait for the results XD

Thanks for doing this Naomi ~

13. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I totally agree with you, Gobolino. Taking votes from a girl is like building a house by stealing bricks from the neighbours'. I won't judge those who do that (I don't think I have the right, and some even may have good reasons, I don't know) but I wouldn't feel at ease doing so... [shake]

14. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

@Gobolino: I think you're exaggerating.
    This is just a game that has no reflection whatsoever on the girls. Senbatsu position or promotions aren't being decided because of this, and the girls will never know anything of it. So since the game allows this rule, and since there are a couple of people I really don't like, I decided to take some points off them since it WON'T HURT THEM IN ANY WAY. Since I have respect for human beings even when I don't like them, no way in hell I'm going to Itano's and tell her "I don't like you, blah blah blah! XP" cause *that's* what would hurt her (or any other girl) but you can bet that if I ever see her around when I'm walking in Shibuya I definitely won't bother stopping her and asking for an autograph.
    I also don't give a flying damn if someone takes points away from Sae. She's my #1 and that's enough for me, even if she gets at the bottom of the chart. XD

15. bachacha

bachacha Kenkyuusei

PM sent...it's really hard for me to vote since after my top 3 i don't know who's next...it keeps on changing once in a while... :D

16. huyga123

huyga123 Kenkyuusei

PM sent , thank you so much :) :)

17. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

This took me 2 hours to put feelings and thoughts into words in foreign language so please be understanding.
    (This has nothing to do with you @love, ok?, I respect you, I care about you and I love you, but I'll just use your words... sorry. =/

First things short and clear, @love: I ADMIT (and imagine here a size=999 letter) every word you said, every one of them without a single exception.
    I even agree completely in that nothing we could do from this place/forum, would damage any of the girls in anyway at all...I'm pretty sure most of them (if not: ALL of them) don't give a **** about what we do because we have almost no power.
    We can put a totally underdog girl at the 1st position, or a front girl at the 170th one and nothing will change, and EVEN if any of them gets to know it, it wouldn't matter.

* BUT *

As I said in the "I, me my" wordplay (I forgot the "mine"... =/), I don't speak in behalf of a jury, or a faction, or a country or a city or nothing but myself.

I, Gobolino, consider and will always consider, that taking votes of a member in this kind of elections it's like backstabbing both, the girl and the user who gave her the votes (you're actually nullifying another person's opinion just like that)
    it's a personal (and twisted and wrong) point of view, just that, also... doesn't harm anyone (but me, probably, as I am the one that makes "bad blood" about it (Spanish expression)).

Nevertheless, I don't mind if Mariya has only the 15 votes I gave her, if Nacchan has only the 10, if Tomochan has the 8, if Shiichan has the 7, if Nacchi has the 6, if Kana has the 5, if Oku has the 4, if Komori has the 3, if Nontii has the 2 or if Haruna has only the 1 vote I gave.

I'd probably won't even look at positions or positive votes (sadly), but I'm sure I'll look at the negatives ones and will start to "guess"... what users, in this forum, were my... "Marcus Junius Brutus", or if Roman history it's not an strong point here... Who were my "Judas Iscariot"s, in this forum?.

Which for me it will be even more sad than having those 10 at the last positions.

Once again: This is my way of thinking and everyone is free to follow their own.

Edit- I have no idea if that was your real information or not, but I'm not taking that risk. I don't want to see people's personal information widespread on the internet - Mr Waffle

Edit by user: It was.

18. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

What makes you think people voted girls down specifically to spite you? There are some people that just may not like a certain member.

I think you're a little paranoid if you think everyone's actions is based on what they think about you.

If you keep going on about this, I have no doubt in my mind that people WILL vote them down just to spite you. This is a friendly little award ceremony that Stage48 hosts every year. Don't ruin it with all this redundant discussion.

Vote for the members you want, and unvote members you don't like. If you feel it's a bad thing to unvote members, then don't do it.

In fact, I suggest Nami put the "negative" members all under spoilers so the people who don't want to look at it, doesn't have to.

If you still want to argue, do it over PM. Don't ruin the spirit the game for everyone else.

19. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

It's just a point of view, nothing else, nothing more.

20. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship

Did anyone explain Gobo this is a game?
    Did anyone explain Gobo not to give his personal info on the internet?

And BTW, since Max brought up Sayaka some pages ago... Sayaka has lots of fans, just like the previous years, but I don't think she will win because she has lots of antifans too that will sell their souls to give her negative points :p I'm happy if she's second like last year, or third, though. :inlove:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.