Mobile Game Arcana no himitsu (2018/07/02 - 2019/04/26)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Apr 21, 2018.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The items menu:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Here you will find a list of stuff you collected

The differences in cards quality
    :
    As previously said, the cards have a letter, and it determines their maximum level, but there are more to know.

D cards:
    [​IMG]
    Maximum level low
    No skill

C cards:
    [​IMG]
    Higher maximum level, so higher stats
    1 skill
    (see above)

B cards:
    [​IMG]
    more max level and stats
    2 skills
    • Diamond shortcut: google translate gave me a mess: Reduce the skill usable number of members of the member attribute of main attribute by 1(主属性がダイヤ属性のメンバーのスキル使用可能ターン数を1減らす)
    • Diacrush: inflicts medium damage to all enemies with diamond attribute
    There are more stuff in the card stats part, like these 2 black slots which are labeled "evolution" (進化)
    So let's go back to the card menu, ehancement option:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    As you can see at the top, there are 3 blue buttons
    • Ehancement (see previous posts)
    • Evolution
    • Base up
    The 2nd picture describes what items are required to evolve your card and the results which are better level and stats
    Here I need
    • 20 rainbow powders (I have 51)
    • 5 rainbow waters (I have 5)
    • 1 rainbow jewel (i don't have any)
    • 1 evolution book spade (I have 6)
    • 50 000 gold (ouch ! that's a lot !!)
    Or you can use 3 different fragments of evolution + gold (and I have none)
    The 3rd picture describe how to improve your base stats (i think) with the use of either
    • Life essence (red bottle)
    • Powerful essence (orange bottle)
    • healing essence (green bottle)
    And since i have none of them for now I can't say their effects

A and S cards:
    I have none yet, but it's easy to guess they have more level and more interesting stuff.

Let's venture more in the dungeons menu:
    As I said the normal dungeon is a progression quest with stages after stages (labeled 1-1, 1-2, 1-3 etc ...)
    Each stage is divided in some quests. You gain access to the next one as you clear the current one (complete isn't required). As you go up, the fights will use more stamina and will be harder.
    The final quest fight will end with a boss. once this quest is accomplished, you can proceed to the next stage.
    Side note: with fights going tougher and tougher, a day or another, you will have to go in the shop menu and try your luck to grab better cards
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    1st pic are stages:
    • 1-2 Ruins of fire
    • 1-3 Icy ruins
    • 1-4 Wind ruins
    • 1-5 Ruins of the earth
    • 1-6 Ruins of evil (which i just unlocked)
    2nd pic are the ruins of earth quests:
    • Unmanned earth
    • Road cracking road
    • Earthquake
    • Echoes of the earth (fight ended with a boss)

The daily dungeon works slightly differently
    From my understanding you have 1 week day to defeat it.
    It has a similar progression system, you just have to win the fights (there are no extra goals), and as you can see each step will use from little to a lot of stamina.
    Of course the fights difficulty will increase accordingly. In the hardest fight, the waves of mobs have up to 5 (might be more in hardest fights ?), they have a load of HPs and hit like trucks
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    In these screens you can see that I have access to the "gold monument" (dungeon's name)
    then it is divided into:
    • Golden ruins: beginner
    • Golden ruins: intermediate
    • Golden ruins: advanced
    • Golden noble super class
    • (There are more I unlocked one which will eat 30 stamina, and .......... there's no way I can beat those brutes !)
    Wining these fights will give you a lot more loots than the normal dungeons. It is where I found most of the items in my inventory for now.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Missions menu:
    [​IMG]

The game offers a panel of tasks you can do for various rewards. The tasks or missions are not mandatory, and most of the time you will do them without even knowing.
    There are 2 lists (top blue buttons)
    • Daily
    • Normal
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    1st pic is the daily ones, 2nd is the normal ones.
    Missions are various, such as logging in 3 time, powering up 1 card, finishing 1 quest etc ....
    Daily missions are allways the same :
    • Win 3 fights
    • Power up 1 card (feed a D card with another D that you don't need, it cost almost no gold)
    • Do 1 call (1 gold call doesn't cost a lot and can be quickly recovered)
    • Complete the 3 tasks above

When one is done, a number appears on the menu button (see my very 1st screenshot).
    to claim the reward, just go in the mission menu, a completed task has an orange button.
    Hit the orange button to send the reward in the gift menu, where you can claim it.

I showed pretty much all the aspects of the game now.
    Next will be to enter an event. Next one starts in a few days.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Adding a few things:
    when your rank goes up, your total stamina increases and the bar is fullfilled, you get 1 ruby.

You can check the girls skills during the fights, just tap (gently) one's face, when the girl card doesn't glow.
    [​IMG]
    Here I checked one of my B girl card's skill. (the fight which just started, paused)
    From top line to bottom :
    • The skill name : diamond break
    • The skill describtion: inflicts medium damage to all ennemies with diamond attribute
    • When the skill activates : will activate after the next 13 turns
    If we compare with the card describtion
    [​IMG]
    These are the same skill name and describtion as the 2nd skill on the card.
    I conclude that the 1st skill is a permanent effect (here it reduce the activation time of your girls with clover main attribute by 1 turn)

Some key words:
    属性 : attribute
    クローバー : Clover
    ハート : Heart
    スペード : Spade
    ダイア : Diamond

Combinations strength:
    the damage inflicted are related to each girl card's symbol AP amount.
    The girl cards ones with double symbols (ex: 2 spades) are hitting twice.
    Basically from weakest to strongest (not 100% sure):
    • 1 pair
    • 2 pairs
    • 3 of a kind
    • Full house
    • Straight <== this one is doable with the use of jokers.
    • Flush
    • 4 of a kind
    • 4 aces
    • Straight flush
    • 5 of a kind
    • 5 flush (doable with jokers too)
    • 5 aces
    • Royal straight flush

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Key cards menu:
    [​IMG]
    The only button that is available from the main screen, and main screen only.
    This menu is a quick way to lock / unlock your cards
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Touch the blue button on the right, it becomes orange. Select the cards you want to lock, hit the orange button et voilà !
    Do the same to unlock them.
    The blue button on the left is just to sort your cards.

I had enough gold to try my luck in the call menu, free option for 10 cards at once
    Nice animation once again and ...
    Surprise !!! all the cards don't flip as I was thinking, but I had to choose one of the 6 stacks
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    After this, the cards are displayed one by one and you get a recap.
    Ghosts were invited to the party which suck. Well it still powering items to be used.
    Good thing, no D cards at all. these would go directly for sale.
    And not very good luck, only 1 B card, which I have to either level up (slowly) or power up (costly)
    It's easy to conclude, the stronger, the rarer the cards are.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I took a peak at the current event and saw that there are some guild points.
    So :
    Guild menu :
    [​IMG]

Without entering into details because it is self explanatory :
    [​IMG]
    • Guild creation
    • Guild search
    • Recommendation
    As for how the events work, current one runs for 1 more day, there will be a maintenance, and I suppose a cool down period.
    The game Twitter warns about those.

Exchange menu :
    [​IMG]

This menu has 3 options but only 2 are currently available to me.
    • Event 1 (unavalable)
    • Event 2
    • Items
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

In the event 2 options it seems you can exchange some food for some tickets. Since I have not seen a single one of these yummy theings for now, i suppose they are acquired through events.
    In the items option, there are 2 possibilities
    Both are similar, they allow to exchange some scout tickets for some high quality cards. You can notice those SR cards. I don't know their maximum level, ut I'm sure it is over 50, maybe over 60.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Since I can't try, I can't say exactly how this work.

I did another 50k gold call, and the only good thing that came out of was a SR ghost.
    And because I had enough rubies, I tried 150 call with good results:
    [​IMG]
    3 B cards and 1 A card.

So far, 1 ruby call is better than 2 gold calls.
    Too soon to conclude anything.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I found out that the game uses your device time. So set it to japan time zone to avoid weird behaviors

Events :
    [​IMG]

The next event, started today:
    https://twitter.com/arcana_himitsu/status/1075195807370866688
    [​IMG]
    Arcana no mori (event title):
    "Exploring the AKB 48 members and the forest There seems to be a fountain which is regarded as a power spot · since ancient times ...
    There is a raid of a monster ! ! ! Let's protect Arcana forest with everyone "
    (sorta summed up)
    Rewards are luxury items

You have 3 ways to access the event:
    • Hit the event button either on the main screen or the menu screen
    • touch the rolling banner on the main screen
    • select it from the dungeon screen

[​IMG]
    Then touch the banner with the cup
    There is likely another screen if you are in a guild, since I am not, the game did not prompt me anything guild related.
    The checked brown button is a how to play, it will show you a milestone reward list, such as this one :
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

The event is similar to the main dungeon, it is a quest divided in some stages, when you win a stage you can try the next one with increasing stamina consuption and difficulty.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    As you can see, each stage has three goals too.
    The red banner at the bottom has your current ranking in the leaderboard and your current points total.
    Also from this screen you can go to the leaderboard (gold button in the banner)

Next you choose your stage, pick an assistant, face your favorite waiting screen ...
    :asdfgh: [​IMG] :asdfgh:

And begin the fights
    It is rough !!! (at my current rank and with my current Team), even from the 1st battle. Mobs are hitting really hard. :^^;:
    And in case of victory
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    First you get a score recap with:
    • Number of chain
    • Maximum damage
    • number used (Total cards I suppose)
    And in the fight reward screen, you have the XP and gold won (low xp and no gold because gold is coming from the milestone)
    You can notice the 3 goals which are :
    • Connect chain more than 10 times
    • Do more than 30k points of damage (I suppose this has to be done in 1 hit, so with a powerfull combination)
    • clear the fight without a continue
    You can notice a fragment of evolution as a reward (as expected)
    And after some fights, you can check your gift bank where various items from the milestone are waiting you, as expected, some which are not available in the normal dungeons (essences here).
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Not much to add while the event is going on and it will last for 12 more days.

Anyway I found out that it is possible to target one specific monster in each wave, just tap it and a marker will appear on it.
    You can change your target anytime, even right after the normal hits. Then the extra damage will go in priority on the newly designed target
    Also, you may notice that contrary to the normal and day of the week dungeons, there is no sandglass on the right of the HP bar. So no time limit to think your card throwing strategy
    [​IMG]

I ammassed enough points in the milestone to earn my first skip ticket, once it is claimed and as soon as you choose a fight, you will be prompted with this screen:
    [​IMG]
    Push the highlighted button to use it.
    It seems to work only with stages that have been at least cleared.
    Basicaly, if you choose to use it, it allows to win directly a fight and gives you the basic score.
    10,000 points for the 15 stamina stage
    15,000 points for the 20 stamina stage
    etc
    The higher difficulty of the stage, the more points you win.
    The drawback is that it still consumes stamina, and you get no rank experience and no cards experience.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    [​IMG]
    Some monsters have a bomb on their head as you can see with this plushie bear from hell.
    It means that they will land something nasty when the counter comes down to 0.
    It can be a very hard hit, I encountered a boss who can lower my hp bar by 75% in only 1 hit
    Or other unpleasant effects.
    Those bears have the ability to throw an electric spell on the girls which silences them. while the spell is on, the girl can't attack and you can't use her skill.
    I even encountered a demonic book who can change all the cards available in the basket.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Another event, or another temporary dungeon showed up in the form of a tower dungeon
    3rd menu
    [​IMG]

it is still the same progressive system
    • Enter a floor
    • Defeat your ennemies to gain access to the next floor
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Sometimes there's a Boss (every 10 floors)

It is much more similar to the main dungeon, where you have limited time to think your cards, and it seems to provide more rewards.
    1 ruby for each fight won, some gold, some other items that you can also get from the other event.

As for the overall quest rewards, this one is a race and only the top 100 players will be able to grab the very good stuff
    Here your total score is the addition of your best score in each floor instead of a simple addition of the score you just did.
    [​IMG]
    I find it a nice alternative because at some point, you may end up being stuck in the milestone from the other event where the higher your total of points is, and the more it is required to reach the next reward. It started with something every 1000 points, now it is something every 100k points.

And sometimes you may find some coins
    [​IMG]
    Just sell those for gold.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    1 more thing about the Team composition right before starting a battle
    Here is a compare. On the left, the leader is a C quality card, on the right, the leader is a A quality card
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    You can notice the main difference being the text displayed on the assistant's left.
    This is your leader permanent effect.

The Arcana no mori event is over, you may wonder how to use those call tickets you earned
    [​IMG]

Go to the call menu, select your Team and the free option (right brown button)
    [​IMG]

And push the pink button corresponding to your case 1 call ticket or 10 calls tickets, you will be prompted with the available tickets, just select the types you want (1 call tickets in my case)
    [​IMG]

And after the usual nice animation, you discover your price then are asked if you wish to use another ticket
    [​IMG]
    It is completly random, I suppose the B, AR, and SR tickets offer at best higher quality cards, here out of 4 tickets, I had 3 C cards and 1 B.
    If you see another screen with just some phrases right after this, it is because your inventory is full and you will be asked if you want to add some slots.

Another event started today and will last for 12 days:
    https://twitter.com/arcana_himitsu/status/1082809944192122881
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    It is a ghost hunt in a haunted house. You can collect exchangeable items

It is no different than the previous event, there's still the progressive difficulty, and fights don't have time limit.
    [​IMG]

But this time, there is no leaderboard, and no milestone rewards, you just fight to collect Octopus wieners, Rabbit apples and Onigiris which you can trade in the exchange menu for various items (all the available tickets, items and naturas from the game)
    Go to the exchange menu, middle button (I have yet to see the 1st one being available)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Don't hesitate to upgrade your cards if you have the possibility, the stats increase is worth the expense.
    Exemple from previous posts:
    [​IMG]

To upgrade a card you have to:
    • Gather the required items
    • Power up a card to it's maximum level
    • Go to the card menu, ehancing section
    • Choose your card and select the method. (raibow items or fragments of evolution)
    • And done after a nice animation
    • The operation will add a ruby into one of the card black slot.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    After that, the stats are still upgradable with the use of essences, I don't know yet, if there is a maximum.
    The higher the card quality is (it's letter), the more gold it cost to upgrade it.
    And the 2nd ruby cost more than the 1st (100k gold for B cards)

If you have enough exchangeable items, you can trade them:
    Go to the exchange menu, Event 2 section
    Choose your item, an S scout ticket as exemple, and push the blue button
    [​IMG]
    Next you will have to claim the ticket in the gift menu.
    Btw those scouts tickets allow you to pick the card you want.

To use those tickets, go to the exchange menu and hit the 3rd button.
    Choose your ticket
    [​IMG]
    Then you will see a list of all the cards available.
    [​IMG]
    You can check the stats with a long press on the cards.
    When you have decided, hit the blue button and confirm, then get the card in the gift menu.
    [​IMG]

If all your girls and the assistant are from the same Team, you will get a +10% resilience bonus
    I don't know if it's the same for every team
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I earned this card in the middle of the current event, as one of the milestone reward
    [​IMG]
    It is a skill up card, and it looks to be upgradable.
    From what i found on 2ch it seems to be a super power up card; i suppose it has to be used in place of naturas to power up a girl card.
    And since it is a very rare item (SR usually means Super Rare), I would use it only on an S card after inserting the 2nd level ruby.

In the mission section, there are 2 things I can't figure for now which are how to complete the two first missions
    [​IMG]
    they are :
    • Play the trial. Which I allready played a ton of time but it wouldn't link to my game acount (played this)
    • Change the key cards. i allready did several manipulation in the key card menu, but no results.
    I'm not very good at searching on japanese forums and I didn't find a wiki or something closer yet.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I have to say, I am super impressed you keep playing this. Kudos!!

16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    https://twitter.com/arcana_himitsu/status/1101044424329568256
    The twitter acount says that there is an important anouncement in the game, which is:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Arcana no Himitsu will end it's service by 04/26

I can't say i am surprised, since they never did a big collaborative event, and the current events are just a copy past of the one that occured 2 months ago.
    Arcana no mori 2 weeks ago, and the current one is again the ghost hunt, with the exact same rewards.

No idea about SKE passion for you and HKT eiko no labyrinth

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thank you so much for your continous updates on the game up until now though!