Announcements AKB48 NEWS and RELEASE thread (no discussion)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Jun 28, 2007.

1. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Yamanote line in Tokyo features AKB48 train

TOKYO —
    AKB48 have taken over one train on the JR Yamanote line in Tokyo. Photos of the popular all-girl group adorn the outside and inside of all the cars of one train on the famous loop.

Not only that, singer Minami Takahashi, 20, has recorded announcements for each of the 29 stations. She announces in a dignified voice that “The next station is Osaki. Change here for the Saikyo Line, Shonan-Shinjuku Line and Tokyo-Rinkai Line.”

“I tried to speak mechanically without showing any emotions. I was very nervous when I imagined that everyone was listening,” Takahashi commented to Sports Nippon.

The AKB48 train started running on March 17 and will continue until April 15.

JAPANTODAY
    http://www.japantoday.com/category/ente ... kb48-train

2. cloud066

cloud066 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Watanabe Mayu holds mini-live for her solo debut single

On March 20th, AKB48’s Watanabe Mayu held a mini-live event at Yomiuri Land to commemorate the release of her solo debut single, “Synchro Tokimeki“.

This mini-live, called “Minna de Synchro Shiyou! Mayuyu no Tokimeki LIVE“, marked Watanabe’s first solo live in front of fans. The idol invited 10,000 fans out of 50,000 people who applied to attend this event.

Watanabe appeared in front of the crowd wearing a yellow mini dress and greeted, “I’m Mayuyu, the ‘zenmai’ (spring) idol.” She sang a total of 3 songs including “Synchro Tokimeki” and its coupling tracks “Mitsuami no Kimi e” and “Mayuyuroid“.

Additionally, Watanabe was presented with a surprise milk crepe to celebrate her upcoming 18th birthday (March 26th). In delight, she said, “Milk crepe is my favorite! I want to eat it as a reward for working so hard today.“ She also reflected upon her year with, “17 was perfect. I was able to make my solo debut, so I’m very happy.”

After the event, Watanabe held an interview with reporters and commented, “Since I’m an ‘ame-onna’ (a woman whose presence causes rain), I was worried that it would rain. But it turned out to be a glorious day, so I was able to enjoy myself.”

She continued, “I was nervous because I did the emceeing, dancing, and singing all by myself. I didn’t make any mistakes with the lyrics or choreography, so it turned out to be a success.”

credit:
    http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/03/watana ... ut-single/

3. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    “AKB48 Tokyo Pastel Sand” is now on sale as new souvenirs of Tokyo

[​IMG]
    New souvenirs of Tokyo, “AKB48 Tokyo Pastel Sand” which features idol group AKB48, has been on sale limitedly at JR’s Tokyo station and Shinagawa station since March 16th.

This product is a new sweet that includes fluffy marshmallows put between slightly bitter chocolate. The first flavor introduced was strawberry, followed by green tea, and orange chocolate. There’s only a limited amount, so the period to pick up these sweets is limited as well.

In addition to selling sweets, AKB48 member Takahashi Minami has been chosen to be the carriage announcer for “AD Train” (train advertising campaign), on the Yamanote Line as of March 17th until April 15th.

Photographer Ninagawa Mika also created featured station posters of Maeda Atsuko, Kashiwagi Yuki, and Oshima Yuko for Tokyo Station and Shinagawa Station, that will be used for three months.

Check out the link for more photos and you can listen to Takamina's voice announcement here courtesy of Melos no Michi.

4. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    HKT48 and AKB48 celebrate the opening of “AKB48 CAFE & SHOP HAKATA”

[​IMG]
    On March 20th the grand opening of “AKB48 CAFÉ & SHOP HAKATA” took place in Fukuoka. To commemorate the opening, AKB48’s Kitahara Rie, Sato Amina, Katayama Haruka, Nakamata Shiori along with HKT48’s Kodama Haruka, Matsuoka Natsumi, and Sugamoto Yuko attended a pre-opening event the day before.

Last July an “AKB48 CAFÉ & SHOP” opened up in Harajuku and last September another one opened up in Akihabara. This makes the Hakata shop the third official “AKB48 CAFÉ & SHOP”. The Hakata shop has limited Hakata goods that are unique to this specific store. The café also has a unique menu of special items associated with the members. During the pre-opening event the members showed all of the goods and menu items.

AKB48’s Kitahara commented, “I hope the people of Kyushu who haven’t been able to visit the Akihabara and Harajuku shops come visit the Hakata one.” HKT48’s Kodama smiled, “I want people to eat delicious food at the Hakata shop and come see us at our theater.”

Check out the link for more photos!

Additional from JIJIPRESS
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJvfoOvVOJo[/yt]

5. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    AKB48’s Watanabe Mayu & Minegishi Minami to show their mature looks on “VOGUE JAPAN”

[​IMG]
    AKB48 members Watanabe Mayu and Minegishi Minami will appear in the May issue of fashion magazine, “VOGUE JAPAN“.

Watanabe and Minegishi will show off their mature looks on an advertisement for Dior’s new lipstick line. Out of 12 colors, the girls were able to try out the color that most sparked their interest. Watanabe commented, “I want to go home like this,” while Minegishi said, “I was able to transform into a lovely adult woman.”

Starting March 28th, the magazine will feature a making-of footage from their photo shoot and interviews on their official website.

The May issue of “VOGUE JAPAN” will hit racks on March 28th. It will also contain interviews with rock band X JAPAN’s YOSHIKI and singer Adele, along with a special feature of actor Ikuta Toma.

6. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Sashihara Rino reveals short PV for “Soredemo Sukidayo”

[​IMG]
    AKB48’s Sashihara Rino has revealed the short PV for her solo debut song, “Soredemo Sukidayo“!

As reported earlier, Sashihara will be making her solo debut from avex trax on May 2nd. The title track is the theme song for her first starring drama, “Muse no Kagami“.

“Soredemo Sukidayo” is described as an upbeat song that resembles an idol song from the 80’s. In the PV, Sashihara can be seen dancing cheerfully in a bright pink dress. The bicycle scene was said to be shot in her’s hometown of Oita.

Without further ado, check out the short PV below!
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOevfPVGOFM[/yt]

Additional: yic17 has posted his upload of the full PV and the other one being the JIJIPRESS coverage.
    [dm]xplwew_sashihara-rino-pv-2012-05-soredemo-suki-dayo_music[/dm]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKKRuGnrorQ[/yt]

Also check out the covers provided by Melos no Michi here.

7. khckhc

khckhc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    YouTube will live stream 1st day (23 Mar) of AKB48's concert at Saitama Super Arena

YouTube will be live streaming 1st day (23 Mar) of AKB48's concert at Saitama Super Arena, titled "Gyoumu Renraku Tanomu zo, Katayama-buchou!". During the concert previously announced Google+ CM senbatsu members will be performing the CM song "Gugutasu no Sora" for the first time.

Live streaming will start at Japan Standard Time 2012-03-23 18:00, and can be viewed on AKB48's YouTube official channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/akb48) or members' Google+ pages (http://www.google.com/intl/en/+/project48/)

The corresponding Galaxy Nexus Google+ CM videos (featuring Google+ CM senbatsu members) are available on YouTube as well:

60s version
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgVbg9CF2oU[/yt]

30s version
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUyEbIUsbhA[/yt]

8. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Attached Files:

9. cloud066

cloud066 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    AKB48 announces first Tokyo Dome concert!
    [​IMG]
    On March 23rd, it was announced that AKB48 will be holding their first concert at the famous Tokyo Dome!

This was announced to kick off the opening night of AKB48’s Saitama Super Arena 3-day concert. When the words “Tokyo Dome Concert Decided!” appeared on the screen, the crowd of 25,000 fans let out loud cheers that shook the venue.

The announcement was followed by a video featuring leader Takahashi Minami and a countdown timer set at ‘1,830M’. Takahashi is seen walking from the AKB48 Theater and sharing her thoughts about the group. The moment the countdown reaches ‘1′, she stands directly in front of Tokyo Dome.

‘1,830′ is a significant number for the girls as it represents the distance (in meters) between AKB48 Theater and their dream. Since their first performance at AKB48 Theater in December of 2005, the group has aimed to hold a concert at Tokyo Dome.

The date of their Tokyo Dome concert has not been revealed at this time.

After this surprise announcement, members Maeda Atsuko, Oshima Yuko, Takahashi Minami, Kashiwagi Yuki, Watanabe Mayu, and Kojima Haruna appeared on stage in a gondola with their instruments. They performed their latest single, “GIVE ME FIVE!“, and sang a total of 43 songs with the rest of the group.

AKB48 is also scheduled to hold concerts at Saitama Super Arena on the 24th and 25th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV5LU0Uu ... r_embedded

credit: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/03/akb48- ... e-concert/

10. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    New Single Manatsu No Sounds Good to have 36 Member Appearing

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/03/akb48s ... u-members/

11. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  12. cloud066

cloud066 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Akimoto Yasushi decides to create AKB48’s Team 8

[​IMG]

On March 24th, AKB48 producer Akimoto Yasushi announced through Google+ that he will soon be creating ‘Team 8′.

Following ‘Team A’, ‘Team K’, ‘Team B’, and ‘Team 4′, ‘Team 8′ will be the 5th team from AKB48.

During the 2nd night of AKB48’s Saitama Super Arena concert, there was a surprise announcement that 5 Research Students have been promoted to Team 4. With this promotion, Team 4 now has a total of 16 members, but there are still many Research Students who have not been promoted yet.

After the concert, captain Takahashi Minami gave a word of encouragement to the girls saying, “Don’t be discouraged. Take a look at yourself again and think about what you’re missing, and do your best.”

While no details on ‘Team 8′ have been revealed at this time, Akimoto explained, “Since there are many people concerned about the Research Students who didn’t get promoted, I will talk about something that should’ve been announced earlier. I will make Team 8. I want them to aim for that.”

credit: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/03/akimot ... 8s-team-8/

13. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Agency transfers of AKB/SKE members

The following transfers were announced at the final day of AKB's Saitama Super Arena concert.

• Iriyama Anna (Team 4), Yokoyama Yui (Team K) --> Ohta Production
    • Yamauchi Suzuran (Team 4) --> Horipro
    • Ichikawa Miori (Team 4) --> Production Ogi
    • Yagami Kumi (Team S), Nakamata Shiori --> Watanabe Production
    • Oba Mina (Team 4), Abe Maria (Team 4) --> Japan Music Entertainment
    • Matsui Rena (Team S) --> Grick
    • Shimazaki Haruka (Team 4) --> Big Apple
    • Takayanagi Akane (Team KII) --> Avex Entertainment
    • Shimada Haruka (Team 4) --> office48
    • Nagao Mariya (Team 4) --> Irving
    • Nakamura Mariko (Team 4) --> Shinei Production
    • Takeuchi Miyu (Team 4) --> Oh Enterprises

14. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Five kenkyuusei promoted to Team 4

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

On Day 2 of AKB48's concert at Saita Super Arena, kenkyuusei Iwata Karen (12th gen), Kato Rena (10th gen), Kawaei Rina (11th gen), Takahashi Juri (12th gen) and Tano Yuka (12th gen) were promoted to Team 4 to fill up its remaining free spaces. The five will have their first theater performance as members of Team 4 on March 31st.

15. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Maeda Atsuko announces graduation from AKB48

On the third and last day of AKB48 concert "Gyoumu Renraku - Tanomu zo, Katayama buchou!" at Saitama Super Arena, AKB48 Team A 1st generation member and "face" of the group Maeda Atsuko (20) announced her graduation from the group.

It is expected that her graduation will fall together with the group's performance at Tokyo Dome, which is set at a yet undecided point in the future.

16. cloud066

cloud066 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Check out the preview to AKB48’s anime “AKB0048″

Now that the cast and plot of the new AKB48 anime ‘AKB0048‘ has been revealed, it was only a matter of time before the first preview was released. The preview takes us to a land where idols are banned and the reincarnated idol group AKB0048 rises up as illegal idols as they take on the light and spirit of the legendary AKB48.

The girls of AKB0048 are labeled as “terrorists” and attacked, but they fight back in order to protect their stage, fans, and citizens. The story takes place in Star Calendar 0048, where the 77th generation research students are about to come forth.

The nine research students from the 77th generation will be played by members of the AKB48 family and the legendary AKB48 members will be played by famous voice actresses.

[Legendary AKB48]

Maeda Atsuko (13th Generation) – Sawashiro Miyuki

Oshima Yuko (9th Generation) – Kanda Akemi

Kashiwagi Yuki (6th Generation) – Horie Yui

Watanabe Mayu (3rd Generation) – Tamura Yukari

Kojima Haruna (8th Generation) – Noto Mamiko

Takahashi Minami (5th Generation) – Shiraishi Ryoko

Itano Tomomi (11th Generation) – Ueda Kana

Miyazawa Sae (10th Generation) – Nakahara Mai

Akimoto Sayaka (10th Generation) – Kawasumi Ayako

[77th Generation]

Aida Orine – Nakaya Sayaka (AKB48 Team A)

Ichijo Yuka – Sato Amina (AKB48 Team B)

Kanzaki Suzuko – Hata Sawako (SKE48 Team KII)

Kishida Mimori – Sato Sumire (AKB48 Team B)

Shinonome Kanata – Ishida Haruka (AKB48 Team B)

Shinonome Sonata – Yagami Kumi (SKE48 Team S)

Sono Chieri – Watanabe Mayu (AKB48 Team B)

Motomiya Nagisa – Iwata Karen (AKB48 Team 4)

Yokomizo Makoto- Mita Mao (NMB48 Team M)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJHP02cUY_s[/yt]

credit: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/03/check- ... e-akb0048/

17. cloud066

cloud066 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    AKB48 will conduct next general election in June
    [​IMG]
    AKB48’s “4th General Election” will be held on June 6th at the Nippon Budokan in Tokyo. The election was announced on March 25th at AKB48’s concert at Saitama Super Arena. This election will allow fans to vote for the senbatsu members in AKB48’s 27th single. This will be the 4th consecutive election since 2009.

This time AKB48 and their sister groups SKE48, NMB48, and HKT48 will be included, making it a total of 243 girls you can vote for. There will be 64 “seats” for the girls split up into four groups. Group 1 will be those who rank from 1-16. Group 2 will be from 17-32. Group 3 will be from 33-48. And, Group 4 will be from 49-64.

In 2009 the group’s ace Maeda Atsuko took first place, in 2010 Oshima Yuko took first, and then Maeda took first place back in 2011. What will the rankings be this year, especially considering the recent shocking news?

The election single will be AKB48’s 26th single “Manatsu no Sounds good!”, which will be released on May 23rd.

credit: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/03/akb48- ... n-in-june/

18. cloud066

cloud066 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    AKB48 26th Single Announced [Manatsu no sounds good] + Senbatsu

AKB48's 26th Single was revealed on Day 2 of the [Gyoumu Renraku] concert in Saitama Super Arena. The title of the single is [Manatsu no Sounds Good] and will release on May 23rd, 2012.

The new AKB48 single will have a staggering total of 36 senbatsu members, a first for them. Previously the most number of members in senbatsu was 26 in Everyday, Kachuusha. The last time there was this many members singing in the A-side of a song was back in 2007 with BINGO!.

AKB48 26th Single
    Manatsu no Sounds good!
    真夏のSounds good!
    23 May 2012

Team A: Kuramochi Asuka, Kojima Haruna, Sashihara Rino, Shinoda Mariko, Takajo Aki, Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko
    Team K: Itano Tomomi, Oshima Yuko, Minegishi Minami, Miyazawa Sae, Yokoyama Yui
    Team B: Kasai Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kitahara Rie, Watanabe Mayu
    Team 4: Abe Maria, Ichikawa Miori, Iriyama Ana, Shimazaki Haruka, Shimada Haruka, Takeuchi Miyu, Yamauchi Suzuran
    Kenkyuusei: Iwata Karen, Kato Rena, Kawaei Rina, Takahashi Juri

SKE48: Kizaki Yuria, Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Takayanagi Akane, Kimoto Kanon
    NMB48: Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Jo Eriko
    HKT48: Kodama Haruka

credit: http://melosnomichi.blogspot.com/2012/0 ... su-no.html

19. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    AKB48 chosen as the CM character for Nissin’s ‘Cup Noodle’

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Popular idol group AKB48 has been chosen as the newest CM character for Nissin’s ‘Cup Noodle‘!

On March 27th, footage from the CM shoot will be available for viewing via Nissin’s official Facebook page and Google+ account.

The CM’s theme is “REAL”, and it will focus on AKB48’s day-to-day life. It will feature off-shots from the group’s recording sessions and concerts, scenes of the members’ at home, and footage of the girls in different situations. These CMs will also be distributed via Google+ and Facebook in early April.

The first member to appear in the new CM series will be captain Takahashi Minami. In the behind-the-scene footage, fans will be able to see the idol singing by herself inside a recording studio.

Including Takahashi and Maeda Atsuko, 5 members of AKB48 will each have their own CM for Nissin.

20. cloud066

cloud066 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Maeda Atsuko receives 38,000 comments after her graduation announcement
    [​IMG]
    Maeda Atsuko’s graduation announcement was the biggest surprise in AKB48’s history and the chatter over it didn’t settle down even well into the night.

On March 26th, Maeda went to Hong Kong to attend the 40th anniversary event of Japan-China friendly relations “Genki na Nihon Tenjikai”, in which AKB48 took part as a supporter, along with Nakagawa Haruka (20) and Masuda Yuka (20).

The moment Maeda took the stage at 8pm, everyone burst out into cheers of joy. Maeda appeared relaxed, possibly relieved after the announcement of her graduation. The trio sang three songs, including “Aitakatta”, in front of 700 people. The news of Maeda’s graduation also hit Hong Kong and during the handshake event fans cheered for her by saying, “I’m supporting you” and “I love you!”

Fans in Japan also expressed their feelings over Maeda’s graduation on her official blog. Comments were mostly bittersweet: “I don’t want you to graduate”, “Thanks for everything”, and “Good luck going after your dream.” Maeda’s blog was last updated on March 23rd and instead of the usual average of 5,000 comments per post, her latest post gained more than 38,000 comments – showing how much effect this huge announcement has had.

credit: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/03/maeda- ... ouncement/