1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKB48 no Konya wa Otomari / AKB48 no Konya wa Shikiritai (2015/10/05 - 2015/12/21)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Sep 29, 2015.

1. ossan

ossan Member

next week

Kato Minami(NGT), Yamaguchi Maho(NGT), Nagano Serika(AKB), Azuma Rion(SKE), Soda Sarina(SKE)
    Iino Miyabi(AKB), Sato Kiara(AKB), Ichikawa Manami(AKB), Kawamoto Saya(AKB), Mizuno Airi(SKE), Tsuji Nozomi(SKE)
    Taniguchi Megu(AKB), Owada Nana(AKB), Mukaichi Mion(AKB), Kojima Mako(AKB), Tanaka Miku(HKT), Yabuki Nako(HKT)

no NMB members

2. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Not excited about the member change. Can't see a reason why Yuiri and Yui aren't there when they were very active in the previous episodes. Maybe it was arranged that way form the beginning but it's really disappointing...

3. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

^Can't agree more.

4. Gwen

Gwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    newgen48
    I'm happy that Airi got a place in this show! Happy for her :1st:

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

6. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Omoshiroi !! :lol: ... I really love this episode.. i love when their story is not interisting :lol: **i can sense that ogiyahagi start liking on AKB~ :fear:

That draft ske girl is so beautiful, her face is so small, Ichikawa manami face look like Yoona snsd, katomina gymnastic style really amaze me, and miioooooooon stole the show~ :)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  7. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Oooooh my Karen...
    Only you can stutter the first line of your MC :^^;:

8. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

This show is really funny, definitely one of my favorite new 48g show. The mc's are great, and I like the show's main idea of trying to get new members to talk more, and ranking their stories. It definitely helps bring out some of the more shy ones (I've never seen azumarion talk so much lol).

I hope maho talks next episode, I haven't seen her on tv before. Miion pretty much stole the show today ^^ And katomina's flip was crazy, I had to watch that a couple times.

9. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
  10. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    What i kept from this show, is that NGT has actually cute girls.

11. trxsh

trxsh Member

Man I thought SKE girls were having it pretty rough in that last episode of Shikiritai until that last moment, after Nako made everyone do that awful dance and Souda was like "I'm glad I'm not in HKT."
    Lol be nice to eachother girlies....

12. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Karen as MC was actually pretty funny. Some parts were a little obvious (like the end) but she does good tsukkomi. The part where they tried getting her to dance as well and she's like "nononono stop it-" and just abrupt joined was hilarious as well.

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

14. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Wow, once again SKE members Run the whole (or most) of the whole show. Too bad there don't seem to be more people watching this is actually a pretty interesting show.

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well this show is 90% conversation and 10% random skit .....i think its the language barrier that its hard for foreigner to enjoy the show.

16. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

It's similar to stage MC. Just give a topic and members talk about it. Do people not watch that either?

17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Makiho finally show to me why she is labeled as haraguro chara :^^;:

18. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I'm sure all the girls do it haha. Maybe she's just being the most honest [hehe] Ah, but her judgement is a little skewed to me though.

19. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Haraguro kusogaki is still rare, right? [hehe]

Anyone can understand what Naanya talk about Souda Sarina? I still don't get it.. :confused::^^;:

20. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

She has a diary she never show to anyone where she would badmouth people and write whatever she wants. She said she recently wrote about a past Konya episode about Souda Sarina. Don't think she actually said what she wrote but it's not positive for sure