1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Official shop in Hong Kong

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by 09lojh1, Sep 12, 2010.

1. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

"Working adults"? You mean those who are in business wear or who look older?

2. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

^ Working adults as in those of us who have work obligations and cannot line up overnight or many hours to buy tickets/meet pre-order limits. I know most female fans here are also unable/otherwise restricted from lining up overnight outside at SSP. I would say that the advantage is definitely towards AKB's (arguably) main demographic of teen males or twenty somethings who work part-time jobs.

When I go to events though, I hear a lot of poor students complaining too, that only those working adults can afford the prices. :D So I guess there are two-sides.

Congrats for winning the lottery, srking! I never have much luck with those things and I decided not to join the throng for this event.

3. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Will post my detailed report later tonight.
    But just want to say one thing first !!

This is the first person in the line for the handshake.
    And he skipped Sakura and Haruppi but just shaked hands with Sasshii!!!

I know he might be a Sasshii oshi, and he is not interested in the other HKT members at all, but this is rather rude to the other two members who came far away from Japan!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPG1EyYiKi0[/yt]

4. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

true its rude,
    but, you cant blame him, cuz in this world there is so many type of people,
    at least he pay the ticket, so i guess its his right todo that,
    compare to hongkong celeb who didnt pay any ticket n use her celeb power for cutting the fans line to handshake with yukirin.
    just ignore that type of fans.

5. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

Another example of how Sasshi is basically overshadowing everyone in HKT with her already established fan base, poor things. Props to Sakura and Haruppi who just smiled good-naturedly following that though, what stars.

6. philipho188

philipho188 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The world is cruel like this. At least the guy bowed many times before going straight to Sashi... If I could I would hug all of them but I'll probably get banned forever... :p

7. Ehee

Ehee Kenkyuusei

word was that he thought he could only have HS with only 1member :hmm: , no idea if its true
    BUT he was back into the queue again, this time the last person? not sure what happened this time..
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDMyODQ0NTA0.html[/youku]
    just want to point out its not sasshi(or anyother member)fault when fans do stupid things like this :angry:

8. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    Pretty damn rude for ignoring the other two girls. So what he paid his way. Unacceptable.

9. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

He does that in Japan, he'll be lynched on by wota for being undisciplined.

10. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    I heard that there was any guy who only shaked hands with Sakura and Haruppi as he is a Sasshi-anti.
    So ... maybe ........... :^^;: Equalized

11. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

Apparently that is almost the only thing that Sasshi wanted to talk when she mentioned the HK trip in her blog.

My understanding is that he thought he could shake only one member's hands (he was the first in the queue). The video was brought up in 2ch and got quite a bit of discussion among the Japan fans. Some chose to use this to attack the Sasshi wota but quite many also pointed out that he apologized to Haruppi and Sakuratan before went to shake Sasshi's hands so he may have thought he could only shake one member's hands.

I took part in both the signing event last Friday and the handshake event last Sat morning. Signing event was good but I did not use the 10 seconds or so very efficiently - spent too much time thanking Haruppi for coming to HK and answering her question about where and how to sign. For the handshake event, I arrived half an hour earlier and there was already a crowd around the public square inside the mall. And the press conference overran so the girls only appeared more than half an hour later than the schedule. I took watch of the event and decided to go only later when the queue was shorter. That proved to be a mistake because some very passionate fan overstayed the time slot and looked as if he wanted to jump on Kodama. So while the people at early stage could spend 7-8 seconds per member by the time I went I got only an average of 3 seconds per member, and it was not evenly distributed -- I got progressively less time from Sakura (5 sec) to Kodama (3 sec) to Sasshi (1 sec) and while I managed to tell Sakura I read her G+ often, I failed to tell Kodama I voted for her, much less the joke I prepared for Sasshi. Oh well. Yet it is still a much lower cost for handshaking 3 members -- such thing would not be possible in Japan (they don't even hold
    signing event in Japan, so the report by members on the signing event on G+ prompted quite a lot of envious comments by fans in Japan). Sakura and Kodama both said Thank You in Cantonese, and got the
    pronunciation pretty well, whereas Sasshi threw a Mandarin phrase that means "congratulation" - quite odd given the occasion of the event. However, I reckon perhaps 80-90% of those who came are Sasshi's fans
    so she got the most enthusiastic response after all. And again it goes to prove how much added value Sasshi provides for HKT....

12. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

I would trade the signing event for a chance to get a 2shot instead. :hehe:

13. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I was there in Time Square this morning, I was looking for the museum but can't seem to find it :( . I saw number 24 russel street, I asked at the nearby store, they have no idea about the akb48 museum. Is it still open? Thanks.

14. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

IIRC, the museum closed and was consolidated into the Dragon Centre AKB48 store some time ago.

15. koizora018

koizora018 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i will be going to Hong Kong this december and going to AKB48 Official Shop is my obligation not an option, so starting november i will save all my money for this [cool] [cool] [cool]

16. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    HK shop exclusive product "Muchichi", designed by Mayuyu
    http://www.akb48.com.hk/index.php?route ... ct_id=1604

[​IMG]

Only the smallest one is currently ready for pre-order
    Pre-order period:Until 18 NOV
    Expected Delivery Date:Late Jan, 2013
    Price: HKD160
    Size: About 28cm tall

The HK shop does not offer overseas delivery.
    If anyone is interested, PM me and I can help to order.
    10% premium charge + postage from Hong Kong

17. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    [Announcement] The AKB48 Hong Kong Official Shop is going to move in mid-Sep
    https://www.facebook.com/Akb48OfficialShopHongKong/posts/912703742089869

(Translation of the official announcement)

It has been about 4 years since the AKB48 Hong Kong Official Shop opened in Dragon Centre in Oct 2010. Due to the changes of business environment these years, the management decides that the AKB48 Hong Kong Official Shop will leave Dragon Centre in mid-Sep. We will look for alternative location to re-open the shop before end of the year. In the interim, we will continue to operate on a limited basis. The online membership system under construction will also be going to serve customers. Please note that the Official Shop is not saying goodbye to everyone. We will try our best to ensure that the monthly photo sale and AKB48 members visit will continue smoothly. Further details will be released in suitable time.

From 4 Aug (MON), AKB48 Hong Kong Official Shop will hold a one-month special clearance sale. Apart from all products sold in the shop for the past years, the opening memorial souvenir sold in 2010 will also be included. Don't miss the chance!

Due to products rearrangement, the shop will be closed for one day on 3 Aug (SUN). Apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Also, from today, the shop will be opened for photo taking freely.

18. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Hope they pick somewhere convenient!

19. kazu-kun

kazu-kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    What, but I'm heading back to HK in mid-September. :p

20. cherylgreen

cherylgreen Kenkyuusei

AKB shop in Singapore closed down in 2012 due to poor sales and i think it's a matter of time until yet another closure of AKB shops in Hong Kong. It's clear that people's interest towards japanese music in Hong Kong is decreasing, which is sad.