1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. ET920

ET920 Member

This is an estimation, could be much cheaper, or more expensive.

It would cost you the cost of what you order (1,500/2,000 each I think, it doesn't matter if they are old or new from what I remembered) plus the shipping to the deputy service (local shipping), plus maybe a service fee (maybe 5% of total value). You need to pay this before they order what you want.

After they receive the items, you would need to pay the international shipping (EMS usually) and deputy fee (usually 20%) to have them deliver the items to you.

And finally, you might need to pay a fee to customs when the items arrive to your country (might vary, but for me it is 50% of the product value plus 50% of the shipping).

So, at the very least, you would be looking at 1,500 x 17 (all stages) = 25,500 plus deputy's 20% = 30,600 = 375 dollars. Not counting the local shipping, international shipping, deputy service fee for ordering from another shop and customs. So, think about 500 bucks for 17 CDs.

2. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

[shock] Math was never my strong point... Would that be about $30-50 per CD?

Kay

3. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    It can be really pricey, current Stage Albums are 3000 yen. (about 36 USD)

Here is a link to the Official Shop http://shop.akb48.co.jp/. As an example - current Team K Stage album: http://shop.akb48.co.jp/items/view/220

With in-country delivery costs, deputy fees, and then shipping to the US you'll probably pay as much if not more than the cost of a single CD.

This is why I bring an extra carry-on bag whenever I go to Japan :^^;:
    [​IMG]

4. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I rarely use deputy services unless I really, really, really, really want something or there is no other way for me to obtain something. I consider them way too overpriced and it's not worth it for me most of the time. I've never actually shopped around for the best deputy service, though, but I think they are mostly all the same.

Kay

5. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Some albums, at least the oldest ones, can be found in other places. For example, some can be bought at cdjapan like 'Team K 3rd Stage - Nonai Paradise' -> http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=DFCL-1356
    However, it seems that the newer the stage the more difficult to find it there...One last thing, cdjapan has just begun to accept orders for items that are sold in other online shops (someone said that they could 'manage' a purchase at the akb official shop, but I'm not sure of that)

6. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Yep, the original Defstar-era albums (A1-A3, K1-K3) were released mainstream so you can buy them from music shops. eg you can see them in HMV's album list here. Anything newer was only sold at the AKB official shop so needs a deputy service to buy it.

7. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Thank you everyone for your answers. They were really helpful~

Kay

8. karles48

I don't know if this has been asked before...I've realized that many members talk about their pets in their blogs, but it seems that all of them have dogs. Do you know whether someone posted a list with the pets the members have? [think]

9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I don't know of anyone who has made a list. But I do know of two members that have a pet other than a dog.

Kasai: Cat
    Iwasa: Rabbits

10. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

^ adding on

Kasai: Cat
    Iwasa: Rabbits
    Kojima: Dog 2x

11. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Mariko has Pacha (dog) and I think there's another one too

*cough*
    Churi - Birds
    Anna - Cats... Lots. Of. Cats.
    :shocku:

12. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

in Request Hour 2011 Disk2...
    after the GAGAGA performance, how come one of the member spoke in chinese and said maybe Jackie Chan is her fan....? she was just kidding right? :^O^:

13. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^That was probably Chen Qu (who is from China). I don't know why she said jackie chan was her fan lol.

14. karles48

Thank you for the 'pet answers', guys...! ;)

Three of the AKB members collaborated with Jackie in a relief concert in China for the victims of the earthquake. I guess she was just joking about it...

From the 'Re: [3/11] Earthquake & tsunamis in Japan (all x48 are ok)' thread...
    [​IMG]

15. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

^ doesn't matter if he's a fan or not... it's too late

i've already went to my parents bragging about how Jackie Chan is a fan of AKB48, cause i'm 100% chinese and so is Jackie

16. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Or maybe she wanted to say she was Jackie Chan's fan .... :D

17. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    He got the name "Jackie" while living a suburb away from where I used to live, so you should be aware that officially makes him Australian :awesome:

18. `icha-chan`

`icha-chan` Kenkyuusei

19. akbMONSTAR

akbMONSTAR Kenkyuusei

20. `icha-chan`

`icha-chan` Kenkyuusei

^
    Ok~ Thanks!