AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    i've noticed that akimoto sayaka's presence is hit and miss when it comes to releases (like being a senbatsu sometimes and an undergirl at others) and i noticed she's not in any of the songs from 1830m disc 2 (or in First Rabbit). but according to her wiki page she hasn't graduated, and she's still in the b-sides for So long!, UZA etc.
    so what's up with that? i'm wondering why she wouldn't be on any of the songs from 1830m other than the singles, and i'm assuming iede no yoru (the Team K song).

EDIT: she's also completely absent from Eien Pressure :wtf:

2. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

well she wasn't in eien pressure cus she didnt place in the top 16 in janken senbatsu and eien pressure was a janken song
    as far as her decreased presence, im not 100% sure but i would attribute it to two things
    one, management is always trying to find and push newer girls and its not as if sayaka's new or young and not like she has a growing fan base compared to the fresher faces
    also she has had plenty of appearances on tv shows outside of akb and also shes had musicals, tv dramas, and movies so shes also been busy
    only things that i could think of

3. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    oh right, janken singles. i am still not totally familiar with how their singles work (this is not another question in disguise, i will figure that stuff out later). thanks for your help! i'm just used to certain members like tomochin and mayuyu always being at the front, but i guess the girls that aren't as popular won't always be at the front of everything.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I didn't see a Q&A in the NMB forum, so I guess I could ask this here...

Could anyone tell me who's this girl in the middle, between Milky and... whoever that other one is? lol

I was watching the SSA concert and she catched my eye. [shock]
    Just like Ripopo. Now I understand why they transfered her to Team A (although I feel like Sayaka should be put there too).

5. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    I think that is AINA FUKUMOTO. Her nickname is Ainyan.

6. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
  7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yay, thanks!! :inlove:

It's hard to look for girls in generasia, since the hairstyles change a lot and pictures there use to be a bit old. [think]

8. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Generasia? We have a wiki too

9. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

10. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
  11. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Thanks. I'm still very new to NMB48 but that PV might be my fav of all the groups. :^O^:

12. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Feel free to ask anything you like and join in, the NMB thread tends to be quieter than some threads, but we're a fairly nice bunch :p

13. zenki

zenki Kenkyuusei

14. fan of AKB

fan of AKB Kenkyuusei

I heard that so long is the 6th Sakura theme single. The three others that I know are sakura no ki ni narou, sakura no shiori, and Sakura no hanabiratchi. What are the other two?

15. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    10-nen Zakura and GIVE ME FIVE.

16. fan of AKB

fan of AKB Kenkyuusei

Really? I thought those two were not Sakura theme. Btw thanks. :)

17. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

The 'Z' really should be and 'S' but some translator like to translate by pronouciation than intent or meaning.

Sakura theme is really just graduation theme. As Japanese schiool years endsan starts around March/April, which is also the season for sakura (or cherry blossom) watch. So Sakura also has a symbolism of gathering and separation, or more specifically passage/flow of life. An end of something and beginning of something else.

18. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    I don't see what you mean. It's a proper transliteration of the title. Giving it as "S" instead of "Z" would be incorrect.

It's the same with "Tsuyogari Dokei" for example (which some people erroneously refer to as "Tsuyogari Tokei").

19. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I get what you mean, but that is still more of a pronunciation decision, then anything.

Forget about the Tokei/Dokei part. Sakura is a carry over word, it just makes some sense, IMO, to use it instead of Zakura even if it is technically correct in pronunciation.

I'm just looking more as that you usually don't translate say, Heart Gata Virus as Hato Gata Uirusu.

But I just blame it on the fact that Japanese can assign whatever pronunciation they want with Kanji and Chinese characters and it's lack of phonemes in general.

20. 48wotamania

48wotamania Kenkyuusei

Hi, got question here. Why is that Akimoto Yasushi called Aki-P? Just curious :) Thanks in advanced.