1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

Other than E-bay, can anyone recommend some sites in which someone based in the United States can purchase photos of the 48 groups (theater, CD, and concert photos, etc.) Thanks.

2. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

eh.. check the forum shop threads, plenty of members, (including me) had things to sell and trade.

3. antoinetobi

antoinetobi Kenkyuusei

I'm currently making banners for Mayuyu birthday, but actually the banners aren't in the right size yet. What is the size of the site banner?
    And where should I put the banners to be displayed on her birthday?
    Thanks

4. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  5. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

i asked about the 8th gen before and the answer is not what i expected to be, I know that all of the 8th gen were out, but what i wanna know is why? are there no discussions about it?

btw this is completely out of curiousity

6. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    ^

7. risamekaku

risamekaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Why don't you try the song entitled "Eien yori tsuzuku you ni"?
    :)

8. ossan

ossan Member

see Lyrics and Translations

9. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    thanks for reminding me of a question I wanted to ask here. are there any members that speak languages other than Japanese? any that know English perhaps? and if there are any, do any of them speak Japanese as a second/other language?

10. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Murashige Anna speaks Russian. Kinoshita Yukiko speaks at least a little bit of Spanish (I saw a video of her knowing that a Spanish guy was asking if anyone spoke Spanish and if they had a Spanish menu at a place). KKS Hirata Rina lived in the US and therefore is fluent in English, she often uploads "English Lessons" on G+. Akimoto Sayaka speaks some English. Former SDN member Kondo Sayaka lived in the US (Michigan?) and is fluent in English.

All members know at least a bit of English because they take it in school in Japan, but to put it nicely... most Japanese schools don't do a very efficient job at teaching the language and therefore most people in Japan speak less than perfect English...

11. Sables

Sables Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Twitter:
    sashihararinos
  12. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I was watching few videos of the behind the screen of member's handshake event and I realize I keep seeing mayu cosplaying, did she cosplay during every event or just in most events? I wonder if anyone has any pictures of all her cosplay?

Maybe I can get my sis, a cosplayer interested in mayu too. She's also interested in seeing good cosplayers, being a 6 years cosplayer, she's very particular in cosplaying and from the few cosplay done by mayu, she seem to be doing a good job.

Thanks in advance.

13. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    ^not every event.

As Sheryl Nome:

[​IMG]

14. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

Some merchandise (like monthly pictures) are produced for every member, but there are items for just senbatsu/undergirls or special members for certain promotions, so it really depends.

15. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    thanks for all the replies everyone!
    one more question for now (i feel so selfish making you guys do all this work but i guess you don't have to reply if you don't want to :lol: )
    my question is, how are the girls selected for the stage songs? do they get some say in it? or did Aki-P just say "ok Masuda Yuka, Takahashi Minami - you are going to sing higarashi no koi" ?

16. zenki

zenki Kenkyuusei

17. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    I can't remember where I saw, but it was mentioned that Aki-P had to consider the girls' singing style and their chemistry with each other and the song. So he'll match girls to their corresponding songs to the best of his judgement.

A really hard thing to do if you think about the extended family: sister groups and sub-units.

18. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Are there any songs that aren't on CD? I believe songs like Bacchikoi K etc aren't (I believe Wasshoi B is the only team song that is on cd - or is that Team B Oshi??). Just wondering if there was a list anywhere??

I'm gonna have to read through this thread properly one day - I bet its a gold mine!

19. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Bacchoi K and Happy A are songs that are adapted from Wasshoi B, and were performed in live concerts, more like for fan service :p

Usually it's the team songs that are 'changed around', like a complete team shuffle. Another example would be the Team (Aka/Shiro) Oshi in teh 2nd Kouhaku event (to be released)

20. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have a question, when are AKB members going to get new profile pictures? Also I noticed in the profile pics they wore the same costumes they wore in the NHK Kohaku Uta Gassen in the last song they performed. So they will be wearing the costumes they performed manatsu sounds good in NHK Kohaku Uta Gassen for the new profile pics?