AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Of course, but there was also no 48G songs like Akicha's Futari dake which I and maybe others too woted in on place 161. But a bit over 1000 might be right.

2. PRB Posh

PRB Posh Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 4
  3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Would probably help these good folks if you spelled out exactly your limitations to what IS a 48G produced song.

Because too many, Akicha's solo song is in fact a 48G produced song. I mean, 48G claimed it as their song for RH.

4. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Yes, it's hard to decide which songs are 48G och which is not. What I mean is that I don't count units like French Kiss, Not Yet and also other outside single artist as Wasamin and Moeno. But they are so few compared to the "real" 48G so it doesn't matter. I can go for @PRB Posh and is satisfied with nearly 1200. And that's quite a lot.

5. stage48_stage48

stage48_stage48 Kenkyuusei

Any news of an album being released sometime early next year? They usually made an announcement around this time.

6. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    We have HS near the christmas, and series of concerts next month. If they want to announce the album, I think it will be either in the individual (23) or National (24) HS.

• Like Like x 2
  7. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Hello again. Does somebody remember all my questions about back dancers in Revival Concert half a year ago? I have more questions. I got interested in those back dancers and who they were first in Stage A5 but in fact they show up already in K4 and Gomen no Jewel. So I just throw out a question here if someone knows who there are? They are surely 12th gen KKS because I can see Saeed Yokota Erena. She's very easy to recognise but the other 5 is more hard to name. If I don't get any answer I will try to get pics of them.

8. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Well well, maybe not so many here now owns the DVD:s. I've made pics, remember it's from 2011. It's a bit ironic that the girl who have got the best close ups is the one that gives me least problems and it's #5. I number the pics/girls from left to right. My suggestions: #1 Ōmori Miyū, #2 Sasaki Yukari, #3 No idea, #4 Iwata Karen, #5 Saeed Yokota Erena, #6 Takahashi Juri.
    kks-1.jpg kks-2.jpg kks-3.jpg kks-4.jpg kks-5.jpg kks-6.jpg

9. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    maybe I'm stupid but aren't 3 and 4 the same girl? ... unless in 4 you mean the girl in front, that's Yuko .... and in 3 to the right is Sae ;)
    isn't it Shimada Haruka in stead of Iwata Karen?

10. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Nope. 3 and 4 is quite similar but look at the star on the belt. It could be Shimada but she's from 9th gen and all the other back dancers have been 12th gen.

11. Yagami rena

Yagami rena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    I'm pretty sure that no.2 girl isn't yukarun
    I think that girl is suzuki rika in no.2 picture
    And no.4 picture girl look like tano yuka to me
    About no.3 girl i'm not sure but it looks like iwata karen more than shimada haruka

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @Yagami rena No objections, that might be right. I'm pretty sure Shimada isn't here. Regarding Tano she has a very marked point of the chin but it depends on the angel of the face. So maybe.

13. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    yeah, but that could be just the reflection .... a shiny black surface under the right angle appears as white.
    normally AKB costumes manage to differ per member, not big changes but mostly somewhat more substantial then just a belt buckle.
    (but then again I don't have the video, and if you made the screenshots you of course can make a better judgement)
    I don't think it's Tano Yuka, het face it too round for that, although it could be the angle, maybe @bonjourmarlene can tell, she's *the* Tano-chan fan on this board ;)

14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I think no.4 is Tano Yuka because of the dimple on the left side of her face, it's quite noticeable in her younger photos such as this official one from 2014:

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    the color of the hat is obviously different

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I watched it. Omori Miyu, Suzuki Rika, Iwata Karen, Tano Yuka, Saeed Yokota Erena, Takahashi Juri.

Once you see her moving, it's 100% Tano Yuka

• Winner Winner x 3
  17. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Thanks everybody. I'm watching these DVD:s frekvently now so I can try to learn the songs. There are in fact 299 songs included, some in many versions. Everyday, kachuusha for example 12 versions. When you look many times you also see errors. For exemple in Stage H2 and Mori e Ikou. Some short vides clips there are not synronised with the music. I would say it's clumsy. Did you know a swede is one of the composers of that song? Stefan Åberg. I'm trying to found him, I really wonder how that could happen.

18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    was naanya popular with the fans since the beginning or did they start pushing her like that and she failed because of the big push
    i'm just wondering since moeka is receving quite a big push but she was already popular with the fans and had her own fandom already since her debut

19. starfast

starfast Kenkyuusei

Naanya was already popular from the beginning. Then, the management used that popularity to push her. But the push got backfired since she gained a lot of haters because of it

20. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    thank you,hopefully the same doesn't happen to moeka since akb needs her right now