1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    This question popped due to Ishuguro Atsuki. Who were some popular Kenkyuuseis that left before they were promoted? Also, why did the choreo for Ue Kara Mariko change from the one used in the music video?

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

The DVD's are pretty good but they lack the self-intros and MC's so they're kind of incomplete.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I only know recent ones, but 16th gen Shoji Nagisa and D3 Katsumata Saori and Sato Shiori were quite popular among fans who go to the theater a lot before they graduated. Also D2 and Takahashi Kira and Nomura Nao.

SKE's 9th gen Sugiyama Natalie was praised a lot for her looks after passing auditions, but she only appeared in theater a few times and ended up graduating soon. I'm not sure if you'd call that popular but there was definitely a lot of buzz around her, the most out of the 9th gen at first.

And I'm not sure at what point STU's 1st gen started being considered members and not kenkyuusei, but many girls graduated early on, including ones who were in Setouchi no Koe or Kurayami.

4. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'm still pissed about Nomura Nao graduating. She really could've been a thing. AKB48's Draft 2 was underutilized a lot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. rmn89

rmn89 Member

what was the name of the akb48s tv show where the members vote thing:

i remember one episode when they talked about who is the most kawaii idol and the #1 was hashimoto kanna

6. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Maybe AKB Shirabe? I don't remember that specific episode (didn't watch all of them anyways) but the premise of the show was to have members vote and then do a ranking.

7. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    In many songs the audience are singing there own jingles. So for example during the intro of Kaiyuugyo no Capacity. Somebody who knows what they are singing? In one RH Ono Erena, who is center, are singing together with the audience. :D

8. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    You mean the "kyapa kyapa capacity"?

9. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Yes. It's not easy to hear what they are singing. Thanks. Btw, I think they also are singing Erena, Erena...

10. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
  11. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

It is titled "AKB48 DVD MAGAZINE VOL.2: Natsu no Saru Obasan Matsuri in Fujikyu High Land" and this is his cover of the concert.
    [​IMG]

And inside it contains a DVD, a photobook of 16 pages and 5 photographs.
    [​IMG]

The DVD contains 25 songs and the making of.
    In this event the song RIVER was presented.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @hiroto Thanks, I will search for it. And it was also the first performance of Kimi no koto ga suki dakara. :D

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    There was a limited box of 20 Sakura no hanabiratachi CD, back in the early days (some are still findable on auction sites at a high price)
    Anyone can say what the uniqueness was ?

14. rylixav

rylixav Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know what event this is? One of the images is titled "gravure audition," but I'm not sure which gravure audition it's referring to. Is it the Young Jump Gravure Competition? Was there video of the whole event or just pictures? (I should say this wasn't recent. These pictures were clearly taken years ago, but I don't know exactly when.)

BumWnjnCEAAurX_.jpg Gravure Audition.jpg

Attached Files:

15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

The natsu matsuri is widely acknowledged as being one of the best events akb ever held.

The gravure contest was great and got a few relatively unknown girls a lot of work, Morikawa Ayaka got a very lucrative career out of it. AKB should run another of these contest as their gravure game has gotten slack in comparison to NMB'S

• Like Like x 1
  17. rylixav

rylixav Kenkyuusei

Yeah, from reading that wiki article it looks interesting. I don't know how I missed it at the time. Did they ever release a DVD/Bluray of it? Was it on TV?

18. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Hello. A new member question. I'm making a set list for Team A performance 12-10-19, Akicha's BD stage. 2 original members out of 14 is abscent so 4 kenkuuysei is subbing. But not in the unit section, Ota, Oya and Mocchi is subbing. But not in Saboten no Gold Rush. This girl is subbing for Mariko but who is she? My choice is Okada Ayaka, is that right?
    pic.jpg

19. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

well she sure looks like okada ayaka.

20. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Good. Thanks.