1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Good. And the first girl is Shihori. I messed up with 2010 and 2011.

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

This looks like Shiori to me. The other one looks more like Rina who has higher cheekbones.

Kato Rena was very young at that time, she would have been shorter, slimmer and with a smaller face than that girl.

3. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I wonder what management was thinking of when they placed 3 Sato, 2 Suzuki and also Rina and Shihori together in the same Team? Anyway, my problem is solved. It was depending on a typo in my set list. Shit happends.

4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Don't forget that each team isn't a pack the management fills with random girls.
    Each team has it's criteria, it's image they try to take into consideration.
    Team B is the cute team. If the management thought these girls matched this, that's why.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    More questions appeared after watching Seibu dome DVD box. For exemple, what does this say?
    seibu.jpg

And in the Making DVD this strange creature is valking around. Does it has a name?
    varelse.jpg

And a last question to those who have the DVD box. In the beginning of the Making DVD Aki-p is talking with Takamina and a lot of tears appeared. What was that about?

6. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    It's 力を合わせて
    Kanji + Hiragana

The translation is just as @rka said.

• Like Like x 1
  7. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @rka But that was a good start, thanks. "Kasa" fits in so that might be the answer.

So now I hope someone else can answer the other two questions, at least who the super agile member was.

Edit: @Puni Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That is explained in their own documentary:

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Kanji and Kana are hard enough in a standard font (i.e. シ vs. ツ, yeah, it's the stroke order, still :/ ) .... when they are handwritten or a special font ... my head explodes :/

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
  11. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I don't know about the second, but there is certainly a 2 DVD set of the 2011 Kouhaku which you SHOULD be able to get on Amazon through 3rd party sellers IN Japan- YES!JAPAN and Samurai Media are both good - which is how I've gotten most of my AKB DVDs over the years and that specific set is usually pretty widely available - and cheap - but maybe with the whole current world situation is harder to get.

12. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
  13. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    @gotbild Yes, that's the right cover for that concert set (double-checked my own copy)

14. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @iainus Thanks, now I know.
    @rka Thanks. So if I don't find some used box it is still available from AKB.
    Edit: I found the box on Amazon, using the right seek words.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  15. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    More questions, now about unnamed kenkyuusei. AKB48 often put in those girls when they want some girls in the background for example as backdancers during concerts and other occasions but don't tell who they are. But I want to know and hope for help and a second opinion. During Seibu dome concert they tried a new approach, backbathers. It was during Ningyo no Vacances, a Mermaid's Vacances. Sorry for the poor quality but blame AKB48 for that.
    seibu1.jpg
    At the bottom we see 7 singing Mermaids and above 6 bikini babes. That's really AKB48. [hehe] They had also made a pool for the babes and that for only 2 days/songs. We take a closer look.
    seibu2.jpg
    From right to left Iwata Karen, Omori Miyuu, Muto Tomu. Right? But who is #4? Sasaki Yukari? I'm not sure. The 2 other girls stayed in the water and were not able to recognise.
    seibu3.jpg
    Next day, the 3rd. 6 new girls. Up right Suzuki Rika, down left Hirata Rina? But the other 3? Maybe Takahashi Juri up left.

Here we have all the kenkyuusei to choose from: Izuta Rina, Kato Rena, Kobayashi Marina, Fujita Nana, Kawaei Rina, Kojima Natsuki, Natori Wakana, Morikawa Ayaka, Iwata Karen, Omori Miyuu, Saeed Yokota Erena, Sasaki Yukari, Suzuki Rika, Takahashi Juri, Tano Yuka, Hirata Rina, Muto Tomu.

Btw, in my opinion the song is quite good and that's not because Akicha is one of the centers.

16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  17. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @David61 That helps a bit but I think the author have mixed them and have taken 3 from the first day and 3 from the last day and thought they were the same 6 both days.

18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Time then I think to dig out my own copy of the concert (which incidentally I picked up very cheaply at a BOOK OFF store in Tokyo 2 or 3 years ago but it's missing the outer case and photobook).

For Day 1, the 4 girls sitting by the pool I'm sure are Tomu, Juri, Miyu and Yukarun. However it's impossible for me to tell who the 2 girls in the water are simply because they have their backs to the cameras almost throughout - and even when they do turn round the shots are brief and too distant.

For Day 3, all 6 girls are sitting by the pool for most of the performance but it seems to be a little more difficult to see their faces. I'm sure that Juri, Hirari and Rika are there as already suggested. I'm also sure that the girl in the red bikini is Tano Yuka and I'm pretty certain that the girl in the pink one is Karen. However I can't get a good view of the girl in the red and yellow bikini as her hair is almost always in the way but there's one very brief glimpse of her face which is suggesting to me that it's Tomu again.

But yes the DVD is poor quality for video. I wonder if a BluRay version was released? Even then I don't think it would help identify the 2 girls in the pool on the first day.

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    There was. And no, it does not.

20. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @David61 Ok, we come closer. But it can't be Juri on both days. On first day I'm sure it is Karen in yellow and red suit but on the last day it is surely Juri standing on my pic. Their body shapes are different. And I think they picked 6 different girls for each day or else there have been the same girls both days. So I don't think it's Tomu and Karen on day 3 but it might be Tano in red. But it is hard when we don't have good close ups. But now I saw it's more complicated, there are 8 girls on day 3! You can see that just a few seconds in to the song on a shot from above.