1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 100 2013

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    "Best" or not is actually relative depending on a person's taste of music. So in order to generalize it properly, the voting system is used to determine which has the biggest numbers of like. Of course, money plays its part too as you need it in order to vote, either by buying the 28th single, through subcribtion, and etcetera. By that, it has been counted as determination and efforts (you have to remember that money is not something easy that everybody can get, you folks who live in richie rich country might think otherwise but for those in developing, spending their money for this so-called entertainment just for a song, a girl, a team is really a big matter), it does include the current "penguin campaign" that some people have a problem with. The campaign itself has shown team 4 fans' determinations to promote the song and to influence others to vote it as they feel it is 'needed' (by means of showing gratitude to members of the team).

I don't really see anything wrong with it. If you think it is wrong or not getting influenced by what they did, then don't vote. Not casting your vote for Hashire Penguin won't get you blamed either, so it is not really a big deal. It doesn't like they spam that promotional poster everywhere in the forum :hmm:

2. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    I'd have no problem with it at all if they had at least gotten someone to check the Japanese.

I don't even know yet what I'm gonna vote for.

3. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

YOU'RE NOT MAKING IT EASIER TO DECIDE!!! GAHHHHHHHH

If it were up to me, I'd have a song with my top 16 all in it, besides that one song that all the 48 girls are in on 1830m. THAT DOESN'T COUNT. XD But alas the best I would get is a combination of songs... *sigh*

I'd like to vote for Gugutasu no Sora though, because Harukyan is the only member of my top 5 who I didn't vote for in the election (since I didn't become a hardcore Harukyan fan until after the election voting period). And bonus for the others in my top ranks too. But I want Nante Bohemian to rank, though I honestly don't know if it will, since all the members are pretty popular, and it's more likely that Akicha-oshis will vote KimiSuki or something else... Same with other members' oshis, especially the SKE girls. Why vote for Nante Bohemian in which they're like backdancers, when they can be front and center, right? Especially not Paruru oshis, who would pick from Team 4 songs instead, especially with it being disbanded. I dunno, I want to see it rank at least. Because I want to see Akicha front and center. And I bet she'll have enough time for KimiSuki in JKT, with that song's popularity. XD Well if Melody gives up the center for once. XD Err anyway, I wonder if it will be able to rank. Since besides the members having other songs that feature them more, it's also kinda a love it or hate it song... >.< Pretty sure I will be giving a vote to Yokaze though. I would be a pretty bad fan if I didn't.

That said, um... Well, this: http://www.fedex.com/us/servicealerts/

My CDs were shipped on the 29th, and should have arrived on the 30th, but the stupid hurricane... Ughhh So if you read that page, it says they're not even delivering to New York (where I am). IT SUCKS. So I really really really really REALLY hope I even GET my copies IN TIME to vote. I'd be SO MAD if I couldn't because of a freaking storm.

4. ryuchan11

ryuchan11 Kenkyuusei

may i know how to vote for the Setlist?? this is my first time and i don't know the step to vote. :^^;:

and how many songs can i vote???

5. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

MY CDS CAME AT LIKE 3PM TODAY =D

So I'm voting NOW.

I guess I'm gonna just go with my gut and vote Yokaze, Gugutasu, and Bohemian. I feel bad not voting for any Yuko songs, since all my other top members are represented, but let's face it, HER SONGS ARE OBVIOUSLY GETTING A LOT OF VOTES so. XD

6. barilbaril

barilbaril Kenkyuusei

I haven't made up my mind on what to choose. I got 3 UZA CD copies and I have to consider my kids' choices too... Hmmm... I *do* think they'll choose Nante bohemian because they keep on singing it!!

7. pbd456

pbd456 Kenkyuusei

is there any campaign for acchan like mass voting for yume no kawa -- so type of songs that acchan and only acchan can perform?
    obviously, acchan left akb48 on good term, it does make sense for her to come back to perform her signature song?

8. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Wouldn't having Acchan come back for this set a bad example for years to come? Like "oh she came last year, why not this year...?" She's busy with her own stuff now and I really don't think it'd be right for her to come back to do it. But I also think it would be wrong to replace her with someone else in Omoide no Hotondo or Yume no Kawa.

Actually, now that she's graduated, I'm wondering if Yume no Kawa should even be performed again at all. It would be just as strange to perform it for someone else who's graduating as it would be to just replace her in the song for the Request Hour. It was a "special" song for Acchan, who above all was "special" to the group by being the face/center. It feels like it would be defiling the song to perform it again but maybe I'm putting too much importance on a song.

In my mind, there's nothing wrong with the whole Team 4/Hashire Penguin thing. It's not a bad song by any means, but the point is that people are gonna vote not for a song they think is good, but a song they want to see performed. That's the whole point really, "which song do you want to see performed?" That's why solo songs sung by popular members rank at the top, it's not for the song, it's to see the member everyone likes perform it. Team 4 fans obviously want to see Team 4 have one last hurrah, so that's the song they want to see performed. Nothing wrong with that.

9. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

There's a website link on a slip of paper that comes inside the UZA regular edition CDs. You go to that, and then go through the list of songs you want to vote for. Once you find it, you enter the serial number that's on the slip of paper. You can choose to fill out an optional survey after you vote, which asks basic questions like your age, gender, location, how long you've been a fan, and how many handshake events you've been to... I think that's what it was, I didn't exactly try to memorize it. lol But I think even if you don't fill out the survey, your vote is still cast. Of course you can't vote if you didn't buy UZA, unless you're a subscriber to those things on the first post, though I'm not sure if the voting process for those is the same or not.

10. mistressxian

mistressxian Kenkyuusei

I can't find it on the voting page. Tried searching as well.

11. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Are you sure you looked for it in the right place? It's a part of K5th.

12. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Try "The ballad of insects" your browser may have auto-translated the titles.

I'm done voting myself. 1 for Lucky Seven (c/w Heavy Rotation), 1 for Suki Suki Suki (B5) and 1 for Kaze Wa Fuiteiru (Single).

13. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

nice choice [clap]
    im glad there is still person who sane.

14. clowtidus

clowtidus Kenkyuusei

emm..
    may I ask something..

the songs for subunit and solo will not be performed at the same day with single or theater songs right??

15. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    They'll be doing another "Unit Matsuri" following Request Hour. Last year they did it the day after, but they still have to properly announce it for 2013.

16. oddball

oddball Member

17. clowtidus

clowtidus Kenkyuusei

that means there will be neither subunit nor solo songs at RH right??
    so, at this point if we vote for solo song it will be performed before RH, am I correct??

18. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    No. If you vote for a solo song from an AKB single or stage or something it will count, and be performed duringnnormal request hour.
    But you can't vote for solo debut singles.

19. mistressxian

mistressxian Kenkyuusei

Thanks found it. Yesterday ,For some reason only the CD song list was showing up for. That's why i couldn't find Mushi no ballad. Today I can see the stage songs as well.

20. ryuchan11

ryuchan11 Kenkyuusei

yes..i bought the CD and got the serial number. and how many songs can i vote for???