Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 100 2013

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Oct 30, 2012.

1. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    ^ One vote per serial number (so one vote per CD)

2. ryuchan11

ryuchan11 Kenkyuusei

^ i see..thanks! :)

3. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

The only unit that might appear will most likely be No3b because their Junai no Crescendo from A4. It was the song before the No3b was formed and the cause of them being picked by Ogi. That should be the only unit song that is available.

Other than that solo song like Itoshisa no Accel should be eligible because it's stage song, but solo songs like Otona Jelly Beans won't be..

4. clowtidus

clowtidus Kenkyuusei

owh..
    I see now..
    thanks.. :)

5. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Actually bye bye bye was also originally performed by no3b, they even joked about it being the reason why no3b was formed. :hehe:

6. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    How do I vote?

When I try to go into voting page, it prompt me to key in a userID and password, is that the serial number?
    I was trying to access the page with my iPad.

7. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Totally forgot about that one for some reason I keep thinking it was a No3b single and totally forgot that it was part of Hinawari songs.

8. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    All the votes I get (which will probably only be one) are all going to Mushi no Ballad. I would vote End Roll but it feels kinda like the last chance for Sayaka, I dunno.

9. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Why would it? End Roll is not Sayaka's song, it the unit for Ume-Shima-Natsu-Yo and I can see Noro coming back as guest. [nod]

10. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    I meant I would vote for End Roll because it's my favourite AKB song but I feel it's important for some reason to vote Sayaka's solo unit with how things have been going for her lately.

11. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

gotcha, I was mistaken then...

Though while I would agree, the problem I see with Mushi no Ballad is that it has a lot of shuffle version too and Takamina is known to sing a few of those instead of Sayaka.

Uhho Uhhoho is probably the safer bet for Sayaka goodness... :(

12. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka

I know that you're Takamina Oshi but please stop :fp:
    Mushi no Ballad is SAYAKA song!!!!

:tongue:

13. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

That has nothing to do with who my Oshi is, did I say that Mushi no Ballad is a Takamina song? Hell no!!! [flip]

Mushi no Ballad is definitely Sayaka's song, No question about it. [rock]

But at same time unlike other solo stage song, this song has been kicked around to different people in concert more so than other solo stage songs. :(

Even taking out Yukapi from Team E version, the song had shuffle versions done by Yukirin, Takamina, Masuda, and Kuumin (My biggest worry).

Who knows if they'll give it to Kuumin this year now that she announces her graduation considering that her shuffle of this song was pretty well received.

Besides, Uhho Uhhoho on the other hand is uniquely hers not just that she was the center. I can't picture that song being performed by anyone but her as the center.

14. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Tomochin also did Mushi no Ballad (like a dead fish), I don't know why her lol.
    In fact, I've seen other people perform it far more than I've seen Sayaka perform it =/

15. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I don't see any reason to believe they would let someone else sing Mushi no Ballad at Request Hour. I don't think they give solo's to someone else if the original singer is still in the group.

16. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

^
    While I agree with that, it has happen before, not Mushi no Ballad, but other unit songs.

After all this is fan ranking event. Say if a Team K song like Blue Rose or team songs comes before or after Mushi no Ballad, then shuffle will occur and it's really one or another because of the costume change involved...

Either way, Uhho Uhhoho, Mushi no Ballad, Blue Rose are the songs Sayaka will most likely perform in RH.

I personally can't wait for Uhho Uhhoho and 16 sisters. (especially if they can get some old members back as guests)

17. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ Request Hour always uses original members of the song unless the original member has graduated and doesn't want to participate, or in this year's case, none participate except for some of the SDN girls.

So, unless Sayaka graduates before RH2013, She will still perform Mushi no Ballad. :lol:

18. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

^
    True, I probably worried too much over this.. :^^;:

19. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Just noticed this today, but why are pre-Baby Baby Baby singles not up for voting? My friend wanted to vote for Skirt Hirari and it's not in the list of the singles. (Well it's in the stage, so I told him just to vote it in the stage songs).

20. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    That's because first and foremost they're stage songs. You won't find "Oogoe Diamond" in the singles section either. Those songs were all part of a stage show before they got released as a single.

I made a list of them last year for our song ranking: