1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 100 2013

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Oct 30, 2012.

1. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I'm probably the only one here that just muted all the NMB performances for the whole 3 days....why listen when I don't even like their songs? :D (This I feel many ppl should learn instead of bitching about songs or ppl they hate - don't like it? Mute the stream and do something else until its over) That said, heres my MC rankings:

1 - Cow Cow (Atarimae AKB~)
    2 - Awesome Kicker/Nipples (I so want to rewatch this)
    3 - Sexy Voice (I can imagine/see tons of fangirls screaming when this guy speaks :V)
    4 - Member Impersation thingy (that Jurina face was priceless :D )
    5 - Ousama Game (Would've prefered Sayaka getting King or Yuko but.... :p )
    6 - Shock Pens (Wut? I liked it :awesome: )
    7 - Sasshi's Dice Game (Now thats, a way to row the dice)
    8 - The Comedy Duo dudes (Not sure why I found this funny o___o)
    9 - HKT attention whateverr skit (save for the f*cking annoying monkey, this was actually not bad, made me smile a little to see her rejected 3 times >:D )

Tbh, most of MCs after day 1 were really lacking, save for the guests like Awesome Kicker, Sexy Voice (which I muted when the NMB singing started) and a few selected ones, I never really enjoyed much of them....especially the overload of them on the last day...seriously, that was just rage-worthy when we are expecting for the songs :fp: :wall:

Still, the MCs served purpose....they allowed us to guess the next song by seeing who's there on stage :awesome: (thank Ra no NMB songs made it past KitaKen while SKE got 3 songs in Day 4, I love winning [rock] )

OH and, gratz to AKB for the new Mega Concert :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: WConcert announcements ftw [rock] [rock]

2. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ What a pity. You missed out on great performances. NMB singing Zetsumetsu a capella, Sayanee singing Jungle Gym with her guitar. :awesome: NMB definitely displayed the best talent out of the sister groups this RH.

3. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    'Talent' is quite subjective tbh, I never liked any of their songs expt for maybe 2 since their debut, which is why I chose to mute the perfs instead of being an anti in the chat as I originally intended. Like I said, I don't like it, I won't watch it and everyone wins :awesome:

4. exists

exists Kenkyuusei

Yep NMB definitely have one of the best all rounder entertainer in the group. Their stages especially N are always a blast to watch, they have some of the funniest and quirkiest members in the whole 48 groups. That a cappella was great it's people's lost if they refuse to listen, the crowds loved it and I know I did so I'm hoping they can showcase more of it the future.

Finally got around to fully rewatch the whole day 4 MC, that appearance from Natsu sensei was probably the most influential moment during this RH and really made a lot of the members emotional. Sae was really great yesterday, her smile is indeed one of the best out of the girls and I'm hoping she can shine even more in SNH.

My greatest dislike however is how they made a spectacle out of the managers and treat their job and future as something as simple as YT likes and dislikes.

Summary for my top 10 favourite moments from these past 4 days:
    1. Hashire Penguin came out on top. I'm not a Team 4 oshi but I do think the girls are precious and the more I got to know them the more great I think they are. So I'm glad that they get a kind of appreciation at least.
    2. Ookami to Pride ranking so high. I'm really happy for Yuria and Kumi especially, such a pleasure to see SKE represent and not just limited to the two Matsui. Granted it's definitely due to the graduation and all but I'm just really happy that both in SKE RH and now this RH it's not a Matsui song that's ranked the highest.
    3. NMB's a cappella. A great showing of a rarely seen capability in the 48 groups. Sayaka's voice was lovely and even Keicchi's shaker sound is great :inlove:
    4. Kiseki wa Mani Awanai jumped 22 places. I'm sure it's mostly Sae's fans work but really happy for Sae and Nonaka, a pity Yonechan was not there but Jurina did good for her part.
    5. Tomochin's awkward kiss. I really cracked up watching that MC, seeing Tomo being embarrassed like that was really cute.
    6. MaYuki Temodemo no Namida. Their voices blended well together and it's a great performance.
    7. Takamina day at RH day 3. There's not too many A song in this RH but I'm glad that most of Takamina's unit is there. It wasn't her best performance level but just seeing Takamina on stage many times was great.
    8. Sayaka's Jungle Gym. That performance was so soothing, this girl is just really amazing.
    9. SKE's graduation senbatsu performance. The song is just beautiful.
    10. SDN still made the rank in the last day. It was nice seeing them being able to perform Kodoku no Runner again. Good luck on the revival stage :)

5. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I'm really happy that Hashire! Penguin got #1. Paru has nothing to do with it - the fact that an entire team was created and then disbanded is a good enough reason for that song to have been voted into the top spot. I'm also happy Hebirote dropped to 4 - it was time for it to go.

The most thrilling thing for me is a toss up. That many members of SDN coming back performing Kodoku na Runner was amazing. I never expected that in a million years. Didn't even expect the song to rank this year (though it is a great song). But I don't know if this or Sayaka was better.

Sayaka's performance of Mushi no Ballad really sent shivers down my spine, she is amazing. I don't think we will ever see a better performance of that song again. She seemed so happy that her song was ranked so high, and it's about time she got some damn recognition.

I'm glad Sae performed in the #2 spot, the dance instructor showing up was really amazing, seeing all the early gens in tears. I was a bit surprised by Ue kara Mariko though, but I guess everyone loves Mariko. Would be pretty funny if she won the election or something :lol:

What I'm really surprised about is that Oh my god! ranked but Zetsumetsu didn't.... Zetsumetsu is by far a better song (in my opinion) and much more iconic, too. I guess a lot of the NMB votes probably went to Kitaken and the girls' solos though. But getting to hear ZKS acapella was a real treat, it was amazingly good. If it wasn't already obvious that there's some talent in NMB, it should be obvious now.

Overall, the concerts were fantastic. I love that we got to see all 5 days streamed. AKB management really did a good job for the fans this time. I like how they kept acknowledging the "worldwide" fans, that the "world" was watching and they weren't just assuming people in Japan would be watching (also lolEgypt). It's nice to hear some direct acknowledgement of foreign fans from the group members onstage.

I can't wait to see if they stream anything else (SDN revival concert stream plz!)

[edit] Oh, and I was really expecting some KKS to get promoted at this concert. I wonder when they next time they would do it will be? All the way in April? :(

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so happy and sad for everything that happened the past four days ><

On the first day when I saw Sae-chan and Aki-chan, gosh I was over joyed that they came back from overseas to sings with AKB48!!! :D

Yesterday, so many things were surprising to see!

I was so happy to see SDN48 come back again omg ><
    but I didnt understand, is Megumi now getting married? [shock] [shock] if she is im so happy for her. Kinda reminded me of AKBingo when everyone called her ばば~ :hehe: :hehe:

And not to mention when Acchan's songs came up, I couldnt help but cry each time the VTR showed :cry:

Rena also came back to perform even though she has poor physical condition ><
    Stay strong Rena-chan!!!

Sae-chan's "Kiseki wa ma ni Awanai" performance and MC was definitely the most moving :cry:
    She's going back to Shanghai :panic: ! So many of the AKB48 members were crying when she had a surprise meet up with her dance teacher and when her dance teacher gave her a speech with her advice of what Sae- chan should do when shes in Shanghai. I was crying through the whole thing as well!

I'm glad that they have another 4 day concert with their sister groups in April and that theyre performing at the stadium~ :awesome: :awesome:
    But it seems like alot of work ><
    がんばって!!!

7. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

I see it a bit differently, actually. The NMB girls don't write their own songs, so one can't really blame the quality of their songs on them or on their "talent"; they're just making do with what they get, as all the 48-family girls do. The "talent" (or lack thereof) of the NMB composers and arrangers would be more in question there, as well as the management in approving such songs.
    Of course it's fine that you don't like their songs, or that you don't like them as a group, even. I would've liked the girls' live performances even if they'd sung a song I hate since I'm judging by their singing, but that's just my take on it :)

8. byunugraha

byunugraha Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    babyblossom98
    What is your best part of Request Hour 2013?? ;)

i think the best part is when Natu-Sensei appeared!! Lot of Team K's members that fallen to cry, example: Sayaka, Yuko and Sae..
    Actually, Natu-sensei's purpose is to give a spirit and congrats to Sae, even though Sae is not in Team K now..

Natu-sensei is the dance teacher for Team A and Team K in the begin of AKB48 create. In their MC, They was remember their past, Natu-sensei ever said "Team K's dance is bad." But, in the concert *i'm forgot, gomen :x * Natu-sensei says "Team K's improvement is good, i'm so proud of you all"

After Natu-sensei said it, LOT OF AKB48's Members falling TEARS, even though it's Takamina :D :cute: :cute: :cute:

9. Zippy

Zippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Hell yeah the penguins kicking everybody's ass :hehe: [clap]
    And those moment between Sae and Natsu-sensei is the best yesterday :cute: and Sayaka solo too, damn hot
    So many solo unit in last day, full awesomeness

10. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

I just realize something.....none of the songs featured Tomochin like her solos or Seifuku ranked in beside that duet ranking really low while the rest of the kami ranked 30 [worried]

Tho I guess it's not surprising....... [speechless]

11. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    that moment when Sae and Natsu-sensei met each other , Sayanee's solo , Rena's return , hatred toward Yuasa , Acchan's VTR , UZA and Gingham were unable to make a top 10 position , HebiRote went down , and Hashire Penguin in top 1 . Surely this year RH has so many unforgettable things :cute:

2012 songs really made a good position despite didn't get a place in top 10 , Tsugi no season , nante bohemian , KitaKen , ManaGu , GM5 , UZA and Gingham Check . What a year :awesome:

12. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

well, the fact is Hashire penguin got the top spot
    this is a solid prove that the girls-oshi support them.
    and in my point of view, this song has been brought by the girls as a unity.
    == This song is a symbol of team 4

it's different if you look at Heavy Rote, GC, Flying get, I.Maybe, kaze wa fuiteiru, beginner, etc. = This song main focus is either or both Acchan or Yuko.
    == Without Acchan or Yuko presence, this song will drop in rank.

13. ujtesting

ujtesting Kenkyuusei

^This is true.
    I do not know that penguin being the top 1 as a unity of t4 is ultimately a good thing though. In the long run, it is more of a problem than an advantage that t4 members do not have their own songs for their fans to scatter their votes on.

14. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

its good they teach nmb how to acapella.

i wish they teach other sister group how to acapella too.

but compare to acapella at kouhaku, which better?

15. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I think the unity come in play as they (or at least most of them) represents the core of the AKB in next 4-8 years that's a good thing.

As for RH votes, that'll solve it by itself once the new stages are out and the power members of T4 like Paruru, Ricchan, Juri, Oba, Rinacchi starting to get their specific unit song.

Put it this way Shonichi was in a similar spot in 2009. TB was as well as disbanded during that time. The 1st team shuffle moved every original Cindy TB away to other team leaving only three members behind, Yukirin, Mayuyu and Nacchan and Nacchan was 1st gen.

16. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

isnt RH2009 was happen in january 2009? [wonder]
    and 1st sokaku was like...august 2009 maybe? [wonder]

oh! i know! must be the premonition, right?

17. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^
    ^ I think team B got 1st spot was really surprising at that time. Management underestimated them and was thinking that ori team B was the failed one. It was really an underdog team. Shonichi's victory really showed fans' love to team B.
    And yeah, remember that RH 2009 was held in January, before the team shuffle.

18. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

You're my right, my bad, my screwed up my timeline and forgot that RH holds in beginning of the year, and we just watched 2013 :fp:

In that case, it not the same situation, just similar in that fans votes Shonichi back than because that is their first song of their first original stage.

19. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    Hashire! Penguin's challenge now is to maintain a spot on the next RH. That'll truly show if T4 spirit is solid. Upcoming stages will bring new unit songs with ex-T4 members and that'll give the T4 supporters a hard(?) choice if they want to maintain the H!Pen on RH2014 or drop it and support the new unit songs for their oshi. If they can maintain it then no more words to say, If not I guess the rank #1 this RH is really just a goodbye gift for them.

Hebirote went down but still on the top 4 spot and considering how many years that song secured a spot (and they're all #1 until now #4) at RH. Shonichi being #1 on RH2009 still occupying a spot on RH.

I prefer Choukaku Sunshine than H!Pen as their True T4 song cause if im right C. Sunshine is the first song with complete/full T4 members while H!Pen only has the founders. (Im not a T4 oshi but I like some T4 members and that members are the additions on T4)

20. Rezvord

Rezvord Kenkyuusei

Wht happen to tb in 2009?not disbanded right?
    Idk if what happen in this year's RH is similar to 2009
    But shonichi is a great song for me both lyrical and musical
    That part "always,my rival looks like they're shining" is :cry:
    No comment for penguin but just happy for t4 members and t4 fans.