1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 100 2013

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Is there a link somewhere we can find the top songs of previous years? I been looking and can't find one right now. Thanks if you do.

2. Rezvord

Rezvord Kenkyuusei

You mean setlist of previous RH?
    just google "Request hour setlist 20xx"
    Dont even hafta write akb48 :lol:

3. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

I was trying to find a chart but just googled it and got the lists. 2013 wiki already updated. [hehe]

4. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

@Rezvord
    Don't get me wrong, Shonichi is a good song, but you can't said that it's #1 spot in 2009 was not due to some emotional votes.

But then again, every songs more or less has that kind of votes factored in it, so it's really no point arguing whether it deserve it or not.

All it matter it that they did it.

I mean, some people think Hebirote should be #1 because it is the most important song to AKB, but if you look at their history and keep up on member interviews and appearances you'll realized very few members think that song was important to the group. If was important to Yuko and Maeda-anti but not really the group itself.

These things changes all the time, I mean obviously the fans in Japan think Uekara Mariko is more worthy then Manatsu, yet Manatsu was the song that won Japanese Record Award Not to mention Uekara Mariko's sale number was behind even GC.

5. elale20

elale20 Kenkyuusei

Dude, no so dificult, just search for them on the wiki of the forum we are talkin xD

Here you have the first one with Sakura no Hanabiratachi:
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48 ... t_100_2008

For the rest ones, you only have to change the number of the year on the url.

I think this was a great request hour. The ex Team 4 deserve this, in spite of Paruru-antis don't be agreed with that. We have to accept this new era, which is full of great little girls on it for me.

6. jonibang

jonibang Kenkyuusei

i think if plastic no kuchibiru and ue kara mariko votes are added..ue kara mariko could be no.1 :D

7. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think you misunderstood. Nobody said team 4 don't deserve it. Team 4 deserved to get that no.1 spot, but people are complaining that some Paruru fans (tho I don't know if they're real fans or just trolling) keep calling it "team Paruru". It's kinda disrespectful to other members. They won as a whole group, it's all members' victory. ;)

I hope Hashire Penguin could maintain their spot in RH in top 10 for next few years, like team B oshi in past three years. If it could, that means team 4 wota really treasure them as a team and won't let it down.

8. Sachiiko

Sachiiko Kenkyuusei

Hello~ I like this year RH2013, it's great for Hashire! Penguin (Although I'm not T4 fans)
    It's great there's so many Takamina's song 8D
    Ue Kara Mariko is that great, right? Maybe Mariko's oshi? [speechless]

9. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    Well , at least those Paruru fans should respect other fans of Team 4 members , i'm fans of Ricchan of Team 4 too so i feel it's not fair that they claim team 4 as team Paruru , a little bit jealous and irritated but yeah please pay a respect for the other members of team 4 .

Btw i'm looking forward to see more Team S songs in RH2014 [rock]

10. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Wow, they really call them "Team Paruru"? That's such a slap in the face, very arrogant. Maybe her antis don't really hate her, but just her otas? :lol:

I'm a DD with Team 4 girls, gun to the head my oshi is RanRan. But I really don't want to hear anymore about Team 4's disbandment. I suspect the Team 4 girls will soon get it out of their system. It's not good to keep dwelling over the past and pitying yourself. Funny thing is I pay attention to them more now, probably because they're with senpais more often.

11. elale20

elale20 Kenkyuusei

What I intended to say is that Paruru is an ex Team 4 and deserve this like the other members in that team. I'm not Paruru oshi (in fact not even close to that :p , my oshi is on my avatar today and forever), only saying that the anti fans could be harsher if they propose to :XD: :XD: I didn't know of that troll of "Paruru team", but is disrespectful indeed.

And yes, I think the same way as you. I hope this members of the 9 and 10 generation of the ex team 4 can bring the same fresh air to the group like the members of Team B bring in their first steps. I really have hope in them.

12. azusa

azusa Kenkyuusei

I have never bothered to look at NMB48, but after this RH I think I have to. Great performances and MC. I didn't like Mirukii performance but others were nice. I'll definitely spend some time watching other NMB live performances or stages.

I'm glad for Team4 and hope Hashire Penguin could stay at least in top 20 for next RH.

13. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

VERY arrogant indeed. In their mission to "fight" Paruru antis, they over stepped and disrespected other members of ex-Team 4 like Team 4 is ALL about Paruru :glare:

14. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    nothing against paruru (i like her)

but i voted for hashire penguin for the entire team 4
    and for haruu and ricchan too (my favs on team 4)

So this is a team 4 victory and not paruru victory i think.

15. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ Still I'm pretty sure that Paruru was the biggest votes magnet compared to other Team 4 members.

16. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    Agree ! No offence , but Paruru fans must stop their bad habit by calling them team paruru ASAP to make sure there's no fight between Paruru oshi and Team 4 Members oshi .

And then let's close this topic or move to Paruru's thread or Team 4's thread [hehe]

P.S peace ^^.v.

17. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

This is just strange...
    Akb48 was labeled as "Shimai Group Acchan" and "Maeda no AKB" by some people. but the "arrogant" word wasn't so sarcastic.
    now team 4 is labeled "Team Paruru" by some people. the "arrogant" word skyrocketing.
    Despite the skill and expression difference between Acchan and Paru.. still these by no means are "labeling their team/group by their names"

I myself often call team4 as Penguin48 because they are cute like penguin.

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    ^
    ^
    ^
    but at the same time I know two supporters of other girls in team 4 who didn't vote for the song because they were paruru antis. I'm sure there are plenty of people like that.

What's most important is that all the girls brought in votes because they each don't have many appearances in singles or stages to vote for.

19. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Should have a new number one next year if trends hold up.

Heavy Rotation lucked out getting two in a row since it was new to the lineup in 2011 (like 2/3 months after release)... and then the second time around it was kinda new (14/15 months... almost the same as the 13 months for this year's number one, Hashire Penguin).

I need to listen to Hashire Penguin more... whenever I hear the title, Nogizaka's Hashire Bicycle plays in my head.

Kinda bummed not seeing SakuKi make the Top 100... it was such a nice song, which was almost kinda erased from everyone's memory due to the Disasters following less than a month after.

20. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

Yes, team4 doesn't have much legitimate song beside "Penguin"

regarding the group/team name, it should be :
    - Takahashi Japan Group = All family48 in Japan
    - Takamina Group = All groups including JKT, TPE and SNH, maybe +SDN
    - Shinoda Team A (legal name)
    - Oshima Team B (legal name)
    - Umeda team K (legal name)