1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 100 2013

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Strange...i've never heard AKB48 or Team A labeled as Team Acchan. AKB48 and Team A is not all about Acchan as Team 4 is not all about Paruru. When fans voted Hashire Penguin until they become no.1 song for this year RH, they did it in tribute to ALL Team 4 ex-members, not just Paruru.

2. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

yeah,
    and im sure eien pressure will help hashire penguin become no.1 again next year.
    fosh fosh fosh(gekko-moria mode)

3. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^

I partially agree, but this is not the case to call paruru team 4 victory...

Maybe i'm wrong but ranran, ricchan, haruu, lemon, takajuri and other girls have a great parcel on this victory.

4. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Now in my defense, I only said Paruru48 - And that was mostly because the only reason why I didn't flip tables at Hashire Pengu getting no. 1 was that Paruru gets to be center, which coincides with what I wanted, a Paruru Centa for 1st place, so Pengu getting 1st place = PRR48. And really, it was just too damned hillarious to say that until someguy started the Team Paruru thing (as much as I enjoyed the all out wave of rage that followed)

Besides, the whole Paruru48 thing was just something I came up with to piss the Paruru antis off, not directed at Team 4 fans as much as I give not much of care for Team 4, so I still congratulate them on the win. :awesome: :awesome:

And judging by a few comments here, looks like some ppl actually liked the whole PRR48 idea :lol: prr~

5. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^^^ I'm probably splitting hair here, but "Eien pressure" didn't play that crucial role this year. RH voting period ended before single was released.

6. kingmar

kingmar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    No thread on this forum could be complete without some mention of Paruru...

I think a familiar pattern is beginning to develop lately with some songs featured in the RHs - there's a core of songs that never seem to go away, whatever the occasion.

Excluding the Team B songs, songs such as Natasha, Nakinagara, Kiseki, Mushi, Yokaze, Kareha.. they're all songs considered voted for mainly for the one prominent member featured in that song.

When I was on chat, once Natasha came up everyone goes "oh it's a Sasshi song, Sasshi won't lose votes in the election, still popular, yay sasshi". What about the other two that are a part of that song? They've fallen by the wayside. No doubt fans of the other two will put votes to it but the as the most popular member, Sasshi votes would make up the majority of votes for Natasha.

Where Hashire is concerned, given it's the only song Team 4 can really call their own, it should continue to poll well in future. But as Paruru, the most pushed, prominent ex-Team 4, I think the song will eventually become a Paruru-centric song (much like how Hebirote is a defacto Yuko song).

Sure there were 16 people in old Team 4.

But not all 16 contribute votes equally to Hashire.

7. Jeffsquall

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    i agree and disagree

natasha really has 3 members e and is really a sasshi song, cause all the sasshi wotas voted in this song (including myself)
    I really sure too Kacchan and tanamin wotas voted too but unfortunately despite the love they don't have a massive number.

But Hashire Penguin is more a team 4 song than a one person song and everyone think this music represent the disbanded team 4 soul.

Cause theres 16 people on team 4 and all 16 girls have fans

of course, paruru fans are the most
    but i really think the amount of votes from the other 15 member surpass the total paruru wotas (including myself again)
    And i think too if theres a paruru song is eien pressure.

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

What bothers me is how people have forgotten Chokkaku Sunshine. It's also a Team 4 song and it was nowhere in the ranking. [think]

9. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Excuse me but I need to ask a question regarding MC, and I put it here because this thread is active. Why bleats the girls like sheep in the introduction to each MC?

10. Jeffsquall

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    i think because hashire penguin entered in single
    and if i remember correctly after the team 4 disband the people only talked to vote on hashire and not on chokkaku sunshine. (and hashire penguin were performed in shows too)

11. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

It's hardly surprising. Last year Kodoku na Runner ranked 3rd but it was (if I'm not mistaken) the only SDN song in the list because all the 'SDN votes' went to that song to maximize its chances... I guess all the Team 4 fans spent all their 'Team 4' votes with Hashire! Penguin...

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm sure that's what you meant to say.

It really bothered me, as someone who's trying very hard to accept Paruru (as I've said before). Be careful. Trolling has this kind of effect on people (creates antis).

13. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ You should've seen the first day with all the Paruru hate, what I did yesterday was only payback for it :lol: Still, I apologize if I offended you or any other neutral Paruru viewers, you guys were not part of what my trolling was targeted at anyways :^^;:

14. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

If you're a Haachan wota, of course you would vote for Junjou i/o Natasha. And Hacchan wota did a very wonderful job this year :inlove:

So it's not wrong to say Natasha ranked high due to Sasshi's popularity only.

15. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

http://janken-ponkotsu.tumblr.com/post/ ... e-campaign

A campaign was created to elect Hashire Penguin since it was known as Team 4's song which was performed in many performances. :awesome:

Team 4 actually had many fans including self but management didn't know how to best utilize them as it never truly was promoted much or got its own stage. :hmm:

16. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Its hard to give numbers given the many source of vote that needs accounting.
    All we will probably get is the 101-200 list of song from Tgsk.

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, it could have been better if all Team 4 songs came into the Top 10 or something. :^O^:

Oh, well.

The thing with Team 4 not being well used... well, I think the management realized that if they made the Team 4 in AKB, they should do it in SKE, NMB, HKT, etc... how many 4s there would be? It already gets messy with KII, BII, etc... imagine Team 4VI lol

Still, I don't get why they would promote some girls to the team in Saitama just to disband it in Tokyo Dome. Seems like it was a sudden decision. [think]

18. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

It was a sudden decision... they were even talking about getting ready to create Team8.

Yeah, the Paru trolling was bad... definitely worse that the haters to me. Wonder what 200-101 were.

19. Delur

Delur Kenkyuusei

My main highlight was SKE's Sore o Seishun to yobu hi, made me cry losing Kuumin so soon after Yuka, my 2 oshi's..... and 2 of SKE's finest MC'ers Mizuki and Kanakana :cry:

Least my new oshi Myao seems to be making a small comeback, she's still young! push please..SONE was awesome, too bad they cut it short, would rather see that than the comedian guests i couldnt care less about, especially Cow Cow and their 1 gag..

Favourite performances were:
    Oteage Lullaby (apart from the clicking sounds, but highly unlikely i'll see this song perf again so happy)
    Itohisa no Axel (I pray Takamina's single will be as awesome as her other solo's)
    Jungle Gym (Sayaka is a true musician, plus she's sexy and funny)
    Arashi no Yoru ni wa (Myao's version no longer performed on stage so ill treasure it every year from now)

So surprised to see Sae's song come in 2nd, even more so Sayaka in 5th.... nice to know people appreciate Sayaka and all that she's given.

I really wanted 'Hitsujikai no Tabi' to rank, incredible song and outfit (in the PV) or... 'Gondola Lift', 'Nakeru Basho'.. why don't people vote for these!

Most disappointing was MARIA, not worth voting for anymore even tho i love Yuihan

20. antoinetobi

antoinetobi Kenkyuusei

If I recall corectly, aki-p once made a post on his G+ regarding a decision to make Team 8. Turned out they disbanded the team 4