Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 100 2013

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Oct 30, 2012.

1. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I just realize something, those Acchan center songs are one of those with the biggest drop, Kuroi Tenshi and Nagisa no Cherry are totally out of the rank, Iwake Maybe, Oogre Diamond, RIVER, Beginner, Kaze, Manatsu, Flying Get, Ponytail.

I wonder what did Acchan fans do with their votes?

In my case, I used to put a vote to Kuroi Tenshi, RIVER, and last vote to takamina's Itoshisa. This year, my 3 votes went to all takamina solo 3 songs, 1 vote each.

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    They concentred their votes on Omoide no hotondo and Yume no Kawa. And maybe most of them did not vote at all.

3. antoinetobi

antoinetobi Kenkyuusei

They voted for Acchan songs. Like Omoide no Hotondo and Yume no Kawa. But maybe some fans voted for their favorite songs too, since those two songs didn't rank any higher.
    The way they saw Acchan on the screen was really awkward.

4. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
  5. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

which better RH13 or kouhaku2012 acapella?

6. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    101 - 200 is usually announced at a National HS event and then posted on the blog (if I recall correctly)
    100 - 1 will be in the Request Hour 2013 book that comes with the Collector's Edition

(may be in the other editions, but I only ever buy the one)

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Very hard to say right now. All we have from latest kohaku are only small bits.

8. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Perhaps Miichan gives us a clue in her latest post... [think]

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ I just read that. :^^;:

The thing is, they didn't have any senpai, but just like the Team A when it started (and even Team K, since they didn't actually have any relationship before the Himawari stages). Maybe those did have more pressure to work harder, but Team 4 was made when the group was well stablished and had a name.

If they were relaxed in a sense like "I'm in AKB, I can do as I please", I guess they'd fire them as they did with the 8th generation, but they did not. So... dunno. They're kids afterall. [think]

And also, sometimes I read things coming from the members as "we have to do our best" and stuff... and I feel like I'm missing something. From what I've seen, the most hard challege the girls have is to learn the dance moves. Since they usually lip-sync, learning how to sing while dancing is not so needed (I know they sing live sometimes in the theatre, but mostly...), so I do wonder what else the girls have to master in order to get noticed.

More on topic, I've been jamming Hashire! Penguin all day. [rock]
    Damn, Ue Kara Mariko was such a GREAT single. I mean, every single song is amazing. :cute:

10. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Takamina said the same thing about the juniors
    http://miroku48.tumblr.com/post/4171758 ... -even-more

Because the juniors were never in a sink or swim situation the seniors were, I see where the lack of passion come from. They never knew the hardship the seniors went through. By the time they were in AKB, AKB was already comfortably selling thousands, getting more spotlight coverage. I remember Kasai(?) was really happy when she saw Idoling getting warm catering when AKBINGO did a collab, she said AKB didn't have that.
    The new gens didn't have to go through the cold foods, I hear how AKB now get nice caterings and everything. The circumstances how these two gen developed are different. Management can't scrap them like 8th gen because they're not as bad I guess but they're not there yet.
    Maybe if the seniors start leaving, we'll start seeing the juniors stepping up..or sink. [speechless]

11. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Well Minarun, even if by her own "self-doing" went through a hard spell with her suspension. Her also having two prior auditions before getting in also displays that she didn't have such an easy road to go through.

I personally think the formation of Team 4 was more of a result of just an action of "let's get even more bigger!" thought due to their success, which is human nature, because it's so easy to lack foresight when riding high. So of course, if the Team 4 members don't pan out the way the higher ups formulated, of course they're going to get frustrated. Obviously some of the frustration is on the members, but at least the majority of it should be on the managers / higher ups and their failure of not developing the members in the way that they wanted them to be.

But hey, seemingly everything worked out in the end, and besides Paruru there's a number of stars that can come out of Team 4. Ricchan is definitely a person that's fun and fans can adore easily. Renacchi has major ace potential, as does Annin if she can break out of her shell. I also think Minarun should get a 2nd run at being a Captain when the older gens move on. Judging from her G+ posts, I think she's grown quite a bit as an entertainer being in Team B, while also appreciating her moments with her former mates in RH.

12. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

Even the song got high vote or high rank, if the seniors weren't there...
    (*what I mean Seniors : Acchan, Yuko, Yuki, Mayu, Takamina, Koji-Haruna, Mii-chan, Tomo-chin, Mariko, Umeda Ayaka, Sayaka, Sae, etc)

Sashii, Rie, Yui, Akicha, Jurina, Rena, Sayane, Milky also has great impact.

Paruru ... hmm... depends on the song ...I think..

I believe if the vote of Heavy-rote + GC + UZA + Nakinagara Hooende is more than Hashire Penguin.
    Publishing the exsact number of vote can be a risk (if Yuko suddenly graduated)
    cause it will make it looks like AKB can only hang on to Yuko or Acchan (considering the fact that Acchan centered song dropped in rank)

13. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I'm lazy following the blog but last year RH 101-200 was posted in Tgsk g+.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4520&p=538448&hilit=garter#p538448

14. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    I think the bigger question here is, when is Tensai gonna get that AKB tattoo?

Also, y'all forgetting Ougon Center

15. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Come on Tensai I wanna see that tattoo.

16. byunugraha

byunugraha Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    babyblossom98
    News about RH 13 :
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XhA4yTJLNkM[/yt]
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTA4MjMxMjIw.html[/youku]

17. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  18. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

"Hashire! Penguin"

This song was originally meant for 24th senbatsu to sing
    However, to fit Mariko Image, they got "Ue Kara Mariko" Instead

then the "Hashire! Penguin" was given to 11 girls:
    UNDER THE NAME TEAM 4

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ Where does that info come from?

20. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

^some time before the janken there was rumor spreading that aki-p said the single title would be "something" penguin, but after mariko won the janken aki-p made a new song to fit mariko-sama image...
    *if i'm not wrong...