1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 100 2013

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Oct 30, 2012.

1. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Doubtful. The only reason why HebiRote dropped this year is because Yuko fans have 4x Yuko Centered songs to vote. Hell, if UZA and Gingham ranked on day 2 or 3 instead of both on day 4 then HebiRote would've easily gotten 1st place again. Oh and, surely the fact that UZA and Gingham ranked lower than HebiRote shows how good the fans are at accepting new things....besides, I don't get how are we accepting the 'new' when the top 2 songs are campaign votes and the top 3 is a 2011 song, still sticking to the past :fp:

Besides, if (Aki-P forbid) Yuko graduates, I can easily see HebRote getting top again next RH.

2. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

I agree with you about the rank.
    UZA (event though Jurina is also Wcenter) still Yuko's based voter still have an eye on it.
    GC - don't know will it rank again or the voter will come back to heavy-rote?
    Yuhie Marrie of team K..????????

Nakinagara Hohoende still has a stable position I think.
    Kaze wa Fuiteiru (Wcenter Yuko with Acchan <maybe now Mayu>) Has been dropped in rank [not Yuko-marked song]

I think Yasusu will let Yuko graduate after the Penguin48 (next-gen) are ready to take over because
    Yuko's Graduation might lead to the mass graduation of 1-3 gen (except Mayu)
    then
    the old formation
    will be replaced by the new formation

3. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Penguin48? You mean Paruru48. :hehe:

4. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    ^ I think u mean PRR48 :awesome:

5. kaori1

kaori1 Kenkyuusei

I think heavy rotation ranking is not really a sign of accepting new chapter... We should worry about how GC and UZA didn't rank high enough. However, this RH is colored by lot of graduations, moving overseas, disbanded team.. Next year we will know for sure which songs can remain strong.

6. PucuCuang

PucuCuang Kenkyuusei

Saying Paruru48 or PRR48 will trigger somebody's complain...

I said Penguin48 because they are cute and the song got first place because of the unity of the team... haha [hehe]

GC (the truth is I expect more from Yuko-centered song <in Singing-Power aspect and Choreography aspect>)
    UZA (a simple song yet sophisticated choreography)

Heavy-Rotation
    A warm and powerful song, even in Shanghai (by SNH48) and Jakarta (by JKT48), it's echoing everywhere.
    even Oricon style - Karaoke chart give the prove. it's still hanging between rank #2 - #5.
    it's an anti-stress if I may say
    considering as A debut song for some sister groups (usually 1st-gen kenkyusei)

7. Yukinon

Yukinon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    If we are naming AKB48 after our favorite members then SHR48 rock ok Sashihara Rino 48 for the win. [hehe]
    I'm ready for next years RH now! lol Bring it on.

8. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    lol how do you know there won't be another campaign vote song in the next RH? :lol: A possibility is always there and with the situation of graduation rumours here and there this year, I think there'll be a lot more sympathy votes in the next year. Hebirote won't be the first but it will still rank in the top ten as usual anyway. :whistle:

9. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    RNA48! :awesome: :awesome: (Rena 48 [clap] <3 )

Can't wait to see what RH 2014 will bring...I personally hope a 2013 single will take 1st spot next year, that'll truely mean that AKB is ready to move on [rock]

10. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    All I know is that all my RH2014 votes are going for OKL48

11. antoinetobi

antoinetobi Kenkyuusei

Yuko fans affect the result, but non Yuko fans too. Hebirote is Yuko-only center, and it ranked #1 for two consecutive years--why not Acchan center song? I mean, people also votes for the songs, not just their oshimen.
    Yet Hashire Pengin ranked #1 this year because of campaign votes.

Tensai, what AKB tattoo you'll get?

12. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ Cuz Acchan antis....and what better to vote than HebiRote back then? Besides, as some members stated before, the RH has always been pseudo elections - half/most the songs on Day 4 are usually from campaigns or due to a popular member (Yuko, Yukirin, Rena...etc), as proven by this year again.

That said, i'll probably vote for Kareha again next RH2014....only song that I feel I should vote tbh [speechless]

13. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    Also , there's so many fans that doesn't want to see HebiRote winning streak again , but i wonder why there's so many votes for Team4's Hashire Penguin , why the fans didn't votes for Acchan's song as a tribute for her .

14. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ More like there's no motivation left. I mean, iirc, even Yuko stated herself that things are a bit boring now without Maeda as a rival (not that there was much of a competition considering Yuko is so much better) after she graduated - and pretty much to say, the RH was the only way for Maeda-antis and Yuko fans to show that Yuko > Maeda, by voting on the very song in which Yuko centered in for the first time thanks to their collective votes.

There isn't much drive anymore in the wotas to keep power-voting HebiRote now that Maeda is gone from AKB and Yuko is (arguably) already the most popular member. Besides, HebiRote's 'loss' this year isn't exactly a 'loss' considering we have about 4 campaigns in running:

- Paruru/Penguin48
    - Whatever the hell that allowed Ue Kara to rank 3rd :fp:
    - Sae SNH Transfer farewell gift
    - Sayaka's solo song

If we were to take away all the campaigns, I'm pretty certain HebiRote will still be first even with UZA and GC in 4th day, because all the votes from those songs will be scattered around into other songs.

Which is why I said, its ridiculous to say 'oh, HebiRote is no longer no.1, AKB can move on now', because even if we were to take this year's results, the top songs are still from Pre-Acchan AKB - I barely consider that much of an improvement over HebiRote taking first again at all. Unless in RH2014 we finally have a post-Acchan song getting first, we're not even near 'accepting the new AKB' yet :fp:

15. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Because Acchan is not coming back, and fans know it. They knew they had to get over it and move on (although Yume no Kawa still ranked, and while it was very awkward to have them perform it again, it's still a legitimately good song and probably more for nostalgia's sake). You will notice that Nagisa no CHERRY, Kuroi Tenshi or any other Acchan song didn't even rank. Fans want to see the girls they like who are still in the group and therefore bound to be there performing. Team 4 fulfills that requirement as they are (almost) all still here. Plus, it's fans of a whole team vs fans of one member... whole team can win easily if you consider the fans of the team itself plus the fans of all the girls in it.

Penguin was voted #1 to give the short-lived Team 4 one last hurrah. Don't you think it's very sad that a whole team was created and then dissolved as soon as it showed it wasn't going to work out? Logistically, there are lots of reasons a Team 4 wouldn't work out (mainly that too many teams in one group is bad and if we gave sister groups all a Team 4, there would be up to 4VI and it would get confusing...) so I kind of understand why. But it is still kind of sad, and sad for the girls too who worked as a team all that time. Penguin deserved to take #1 and I would have honestly been surprised if it didn't.

16. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

You know, I don't hate any girls in AKB. But all this nonsense about Paruru48 is really starting to bug me. I think you guys are slowly turning me into an anti. Not that I'll hate Paruru, just her otas, lol.

Hashire Penguin ranked #1 because of all the otas who have Team 4 oshis. Paruru otas alone probably couldn't make this song crack the Top 10, and that's a conservative estimate. Actually, if this Paruru48 business keeps up, I could see a backlash from all the Team 4 supporters who aren't Paruru otas [flip]

17. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    *COUGH*SDN48*COUGH*

I consider Penguin to be more of a luck win than anything - I mean think about it, the entire SDN last year was about to disband with all the girls graduating, and I think the entire SDN fanbase can easily outnumber that of Team 4, yet they still lost to HebiRote and EbiKachu.

Now given 2 what-if scenarios for 2012:

1 - UZA and GC was not released, and Maeda was still in AKB, the same would've happened again to Penguin, or they might not even enter top 10 at all considering all Maeda singles would've still ranked high, + all the other campaigns like Sayaka and Sae, and HebiRote would've still gotten first again.

2 - Maeda graduated, but Yuko was not made center yet for rest of 2012, Maybe Pengu gets rank 2, but HebiRote will once again get top due to collective Yuko-fan votes still being focused into HebiRote

If any of those happened along the course of 2012, there's no way Penguin would've gotten 1st. All it had going was because of the insane shit that happened in the past year that allowed them to rank, and really, if the SDN48 campaign in RH 2011 happened this year instead, I doubt Penguin would've gotten 1st either.

(Truth to be said, the only reason why I wanted to see this song get no.1 was because I wanted to see Paruru as center, thats it. Else-wise, I really don't care much if Team 4 still existed or not)

Seriously, I get that that you guys are happy that Penguin won, but thats only because last year was a major wtf year for AKB. If anything, I dare all of you to try the same campaign in RH2014, if it gets first again, then I'll really believe it was not pure luck and due to the efforts of Team 4 wotas. And really, I'd wait until the next RH to truly decide if HebiRote has 'lost', just like I'll wait for SKE's RH 2013 this year to see if Omoide Ijou will beat Kareha again or was it just luck as again.

18. kingmar

kingmar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    100% support and agree - HebiRote lives!

UZA and GC also has the benefit of casual voters, and HebiRote as easily one of their most recognisable songs.

What will be interesting is to see what happens next year, and to see what the Paruru effect is, if any where Hashire is concerned. I expect Eien Pressure will poll well.

Just can't beat powervoting for some Day 4 action, and look what it took to dethrone HebiRote. Campaign after campaign, and yet, still #4. Fair effort.

19. exists

exists Kenkyuusei

Heavy Rotation was not just beaten by Hashire Penguin but it was no.4, even if there was no campaign for either Kiseki or Hashire then Ue Kara Mariko would be no.1 and did anyone campaigned for that song? No, even Mariko had 2 songs in the top 25. Heavy Rotation dropped not just because the other songs are lucky, but simply because that song is indeed getting old and new songs appeared every year that has Yuko as its main focus. I also doubt that RH next year (for any group) has no campaign, so good luck on waiting for that RH that is totally 'clean'.

20. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ It was inevitable that HebiRote will eventually lose 1st place when Maeda announced her graduation and Yuko became automatic center, I'm not surprised that Ue Kara won even without a campaign considering HebiRote's votes was already divided by 4 this year compared to the /2 of Ue Kara.

Considering last's year was a major wtf year for AKB, I wouldn't hold the results for everything so sure yet. If anything, I'd wait for RH 2014 when things have finally settled into post-acchan era and base everything on those results instead.