Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 200 2014

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Oct 27, 2013.

1. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    looking forward to songs that we rarely seeing performed, like older b-sides from theater versions, like kore kare WOnderland, tobenai agehacho or return of romance irane on screen??
    not to mention 100 songs in one go? i fear for super short versions of 1 minute.....

2. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    LoL I was thinking the same... Do they rush the 100 songs in one part? Maybe 50 in the "fornoon" and 50 afternoons. So the girls would have a break.

So if they include the voting tickets with the janken single, the million is safe. (my opinion)

And wow 200 songs. It's a good idea. Something different for the next year. :inlove:

3. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I'm really liking this even if the event is still for January. Maybe the Top 100 will start early so that might make room for MCs.

4. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    hint : Kojima Haruna *cough [sweat]
    Acchan announced her graduation there *cough [sweat]
    I have no basis, just speculation.
    Let's hope that I'm wrong. [nod]

5. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    AKS manages to rattle our sense of reality once more! [clap]

Not only are we getting our Request Hour in January, but we're getting a monster concert of possibly 6+ hours in April. And the best thing is, we're getting 200 songs instead of the usual 100!

Imo this is a brilliant marketing move once again. Which artists do you imagine are able to perform for that amount of time with that amount of songs besides AKB48G? They have the girls to do it, so why not? It fits very well in the pattern of doing things bigger and better than before. They trumped their 2012 Tokyo Dome concert by doing the 5 Dome Tour this year, the Sousenkyo was in Japan's largest stadium, Rinji Soukai was four days of Budokan with all groups getting their own concert. This new announcement keeps people talking about AKB48 while once again pushing their own limits. I can't wait to see this! [nod]
    (fingers crossed for being in Japan for my internship during that time next year)

Also, what kind of announcements do you think we can expect? Last time in SSA there was the blow away Acchan graduation announcement, Nissan Stadium had Mariko's. This seems to be the sort of concert where someone is able to announce her graduation in a big way. I don't think any of the girls will have their final performance here because there is just too little time.

6. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

what do you mean by "pushing their limt"?
    with that amount of 48G's member, 6 hours isnt really a challenge.

7. taka_033

taka_033 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    They will be able to perform 100 songs in one day but I'm more worried about the girls' physical health... [sweat]
    and for the 200~101 ranks... they will again stream it live but I don't think they will stream SSA so that mean we will need to wait for the DVD to be released after like 3~4 months....

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I doubt they'll sing 100 songs in one go.
    Since it's on a weekend day, they'll probably make 100-51 in the afternoon concert and then 50-1 in the evening one.

What I don't understand is why are they putting 2 months in between the concerts (I guess this can work well as the spring concert.. god forbids we get another Nissan setlist). :wtf:

9. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    ^ maybe this is their spring concert. [wonder] And they're not planing a tour for spring

10. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    100 songs in a day. they must have incredible stamina. rather than Idol maybe they are more suitable as sportsman :lol: just kidding

just let that matter to be a surprise :D

11. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

They steamed ssa before. And that was a full concert

12. 48GGMU

48GGMU Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the correction Tensai-san :)

Rather than Kojiharu, i would be glad if its Yuko instead :D Or maybe Kojiyuu announced their graduation together? lol jk

13. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    'Pushing your limit' is a general expression that means that you try to set new/higher boundaries or limits to yourself or your performance. It can also be seen as the act of stepping out of your comfort zone and trying something new.

With almost 300 girls it'd be easy to just do three girls per song, everybody gets to perform once, done. It's easy to do 100 songs like that! But we all know that won't happen. Many girls will have to perform many times, if only due their popularity or representation of a specific song.

And it will not only be a feat to perform 6+ hours for the girls, but also for the entire supporting staff. Concerts are just as much about the entire supporting staff as it is about the performers themselves, and then I don't even mention the audience that has to be there for the entire duration. This stuff is huge and much larger than you can just see from being in front of a screen.

So ye, I'd say they're once again pushing their limits if they make this a single event instead of spreading it out over two separate shows

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

C'mon, people really think they'll make a show with 100 songs? :XD:

Anyway, I think they streamed ONE day of the last SSA concert, right?
    As for this one... I think the first 4 days of the RH will be Youtubed as usual, and for the Saitama one... maybe we'll get the first 50 songs but not the other 50? They're generous, but not stupid. :^^;:

Kojiharu announcing her graduation there is very possible.
    As for Yuko... I think she might try and get the throne in the election before anything. But let's not get ahead of ourselves... this is still half a year away! :^^;:

And... no UNIT matsuri this year?
    And no announcement of Kouhaku?

15. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    Yeah I don't think they will stream the whole 200 songs :^^;: That would be too generous of them. I'm hoping this doesn't mean they won't have a spring concert tour. I don't want to mention about -cough graduations cough- in case I jinx it. Let's just wait and see okay [notme]
    When do they usually announce kouhaku anyway? Maybe mid November? I hope they are still doing the annual Kouhaku.

16. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

Oh my! I was already planning a 17-day vacation to Tokyo in April, I would have no problem moving my schedule up by a few days if there is any way I could make this concert.
    Some questions:
    1. How long before the concert do they typically start accepting applications?
    2. How far away is Saitama Super Arena from Tokyo and how would I get there by train?
    3. If I were to apply for both the Set List concert and a concert at the AKB theater within that short time period I'm in Japan, would that cause any issues, specifically would management prioritize one concert over the other for me and/or would winning one would cancel my chance of winning the other as well, especially if I tried Super Enpou for both. (if I had a choice, I would probably prefer the more intimate theater setting, but would like to maximize a concert chance, but would be worried that winning Saitama would ruin chances of seeing theater, I'm conflicted).

Thanks.

17. fael_c00l

fael_c00l Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Raphael_Raditya
    Wow 200 songs [nod] [nod]

but, 100 songs in a day?? And that's 100-001?? :shock:

I hope live streaming is available :cute: :cute:

18. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Why stop at 200? Might as well bump it up to 300 or the entire catalog of OOO48 songs. :lol:

I think from at least 100 to 26, they'll shuffle members rather than keep the originals. This way they could possibly do a unit matsuri the day before

The thing is, the 200-101 won't be that interesting since the top 100 is 2 months later. You can't treat the countdown from 103 to 102 to 101 the same you would for the top 3. It would be like, "OMG here comes number 101! Oh yeah, there are a hundred songs ranked ahead of this...that I won't get to see for awhile."

19. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    @upsidown:

from Tokyo Station it takes 51 mins with the JR Keihin Tohoku Line until Saitamashintoshin Station.

The same line also stops at Akihabara Station, it takes 40 mins from there.

If you're coming from Narita Airport, take the JR Narita Express until Tokyo Station and then use the JR Keihin Tohoku Line from there. That one takes about 110 mins.

Or you can use the Keisei Sky Liner from Narita Airport until Nippori Station and from there use the JR Keihin Tohoku Line. That one takes 90 mins.

You can check all that out by using google maps.

20. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    it's Kojiharu's hometown I doubt Kojiharu will disappoint her hometown fans by announcing her graduation or maybe not but it's possible if AKB48 will have a major concert for the next month. that month of April will most likely AKB48 will already shoot the summer single PV that is tied on the senbatsu election. I know Kojiharu is still thinking about graduating and she still have doubts.I think Kojiharu is just waiting for a sign or something that will provoke her from doing so. and I think her unit group No3B is one of the things holding her back.

!00 songs on RH is enough imo not unless more sister group and stage song will be make on the future.
    I mean the top 100 songs of the 48G.from singles, team songs and stage song. that's already three categories from four 48G. 200 doesn't make sense imo why do we even have to rank if almost 70% of the song will rank. that's why even on the Sousenkyo the ranking is only limited to 64 members even though their is so much members.