Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 200 2014

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    yeah, I completely agree with you. it will be really awkward if Omoide no Hotondo is ranked. I just can't imagine takamina sing it alone just with Atsuko VTR like last year :fp:

2. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    The long gap between 200-101 and 100-1 seems like a mistake since the momentum will be lost; also, the 100 songs in one seems too much BUT, after all the decisions and moves of the management that made me raise an eyebrow ever since I became a fan turned out well, I've decided to trust the management on this one.

Can't wait to see some old songs make it again. And for Uchida's sake, I hope Chance no Junban makes it.

3. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Couldn't agree more, I feel like she could use some recognition, she's a good member after all.

I also agree with you when you say we should trust management with this. Even if everybody always feels the need to complain, I don't think management ever let us down, they actually know what they're doing.

I can't wait to see old/lesser known songs performed. This addition of 100 more songs is a good opportunity for fans to hear some old favorites and probably for more members to perform, win-win situation!

4. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Sorry if this sounds like a silly question, but this will be my first Request Hour as a fan and I'm not familiar with the process yet. When you say that "unit songs" are not eligible, you're talking about songs by French Kiss, Not Yet, Diva, etc, right? Unit stage songs like Tenshi no Shipo, MARIA or Junai no Crescendo are eligible, correct?

5. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Re: Team B - Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru)

A thought just came, how would you guys feel if Hashire Penguin was voted first place and they got the current team 4 to perform it? EPIC troll job or pure anger?

6. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

^ Units such as Not yet, No Sleeves

Tenshi no Shippo, etc. are stage songs, therefore eligible

7. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳

Double Edged Sword..
    a very "dangerous" double edged sword..
    first of all, It'll put the new Team 4 under a different light. Some of the fans who want to see new team 4 succeed but have a nostalgic attachment to the old one might changes their perspectives on this whole "Godly Push"..they might ended up hate this all deal. (honestly I might be one of them, although I seriously like them [sealed] )

On the other side, It might spark the whole fighting spirits of the girls and their fans of 9th and 10th gen (basically old Team 4) and eventually shows the surge exposure (admit it, media will love to see their reaction) and improvement, and involvement from all of them (especially the underrated ones, like NGO, Ranran, Shimada, Nakamura, and Miyu). and if it happens, the curtain of Generation Changes is officially raised.

but my ideas from before, what do you think of idea of Paruru in a sub-unit? and what kind of images it would carry and who's the other members?

8. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Didn't they bring back ori Team B to perform when Team B Oshi ranked at Request Hour? I'd think they'd do the same for Hashire Penguin.

I'm excited about neo T4, and I like a lot of the girls on it, but I'd be upset if they performed HP for Request Hour.

9. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Where did you read this? And yeah if it's Saitama then it's almost for sure that it will be Nyan2. It's unlikely for Mayuyu to graduate after all. I hope she doesn't do it though, Ariyoshi AKB needs her [sweat]

10. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    @Trinu
    AKB48 has 398 songs I think. but I don't really know if overall it will really sum about 800 songs or now 900 overall.having 200 ranked song is still nonsense. 100 ranked songs take about 4-Days to finish. so, by going 200 it will take 8-Days just to finish the rankings. imagine 8-Days.it's not very convenient to the members. since we don't know the tally of votes by fans in RH. 101-200 might have already low votes results. with so many stage song/singles to choose from.the votes will really be divided into a large scale.

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ But not only AKB songs are for vote. SKE, NMB and HKT are also in for this, so... 600 ORIGINAL songs are easy in their discography.
    I was counting the units and solos in those 800, but we cannot vote for them, so..

The fist 4 days will be as the usual RH. Only that instead of listening Heavy Rotation, Ue Kara, KiminoKoto and other singles, we'll get much rarer songs. I think we'll get very interesting setlits, IMO.

The concert at Saitama will be the typical concer(s) with over-played songs, because those are the fans favourites. :^^;:

12. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    @Trinu
    ranking 200 songs is still nonsense. like I said it will take 8-days to finish it. very inconvenient to the members, the staff, the production and finance also. even their Tokyo Dome concert only takes 4-Days. and besides that's why AKB48 has revival concerts. so,past stage setlist can be seen and heard by the fans again. and what kind of momentum would be build on ranking 200 songs. that's why we're only ranking the top 100 songs. the top songs that the fans like to see the most.

and it might be the same usual songs but I know they will changed the members on the solo/unit song.
    like "Faint" on Tomochin Grad on Tokyo Dome. where Tomochin, Yukirin and Mayuyu performed it.
    might be the same song but putting someone else to perform it makes it still interesting.

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But... it will take 5 days. :wtf:

I think it's very smart. We we'll get 4 days of rare songs and then a Top 100 full of excitement. [rock]

14. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Yeah, I agree. I love the idea of 200 songs...those bottom 100 will be entirely unpredictable and likely filled with under-appreciated gems we may not always get to see performed, so that aspect is awesome. But I kind of hate that it's so split up! I LOVE the frenzied excitement of the countdown happening back to back, and I always sort of view it as an event that signals the start of a new year by wrapping up the previous ones...that New Year aspect is going to be lost with this. Plus it's going to be sort of torturous having to wait so long for the top results. By April I'll most likely have forgotten what I even voted for. :^^;:

Does anyone think they'll perform really truncated versions of the songs for the top 100? Like one bridge and a chorus, sort of like when they perform singles medleys? It really is an awful lot to squeeze in!

And I LOVED the MCs last year, especially the monomane and the awesome acapellas!

15. otoppoi

I don't think anyone's particularly concerned about that...it's the final day which seems a bit intense. To go from performing 25 songs to 100 is a big jump. I can't imagine they'd do away with all MCs, so it just sounds like an intimidatingly long, tiring event. For the girls and fans. :^^;:

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ Nah, two concerts of 50 songs each (+ encores) and problem solved.

17. otoppoi

I kind of think that if the finale was being split into two concerts on the same day, like an afternoon and evening show, it'd mention that, wouldn't you? They so clearly laid out the exact song countdown for each of the concerts.

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ For each of the DAYS. ;) :p

I'm not gonna say "it's going to be like this" cause management is crazy enough to make it a sole concert, but I really doubt it, tbh.

If it's 100 songs in one go, it will be shuffling members (not usual in RH, if I remember correctly), short versions and no MCs... won't that feel a bit rushed and be... not as enjoyable? [sweat]

19. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i love the idea of 200 songs, we might see songs that have never been performed or rarely, sure the Minogashita Kimitachi e allow us to see older STAGE songs, but about those many single c/w songs or album songs, oh oh, the team surprise songs too, i'm still waiting for Kinmokusei (which is useless since Acchan is gone but still [sealed])

i'm in for the chance to see Rinjin wa kizutsukanai, Gondola Life, Majisuka, Chance no Junban, etc

oh, and the wonderful anata ga ite kureta kara (i know they performed it a couple of times, but the song never ranked before, OH MY

also Kimi ni Tsuite and all those wonderful stage songs

anyway, i love the idea, the more the better :XD: , i'm sure they'll figure out how to work this out, i trust the management on this

20. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Geez, they'd better make it two concerts that final day. I mean, the request hours are known for having looong mcs, so 25 songs in a concert is really pretty light, but 100 in one concert??? Either it'd have to be a five hour concert, or they'll just be doing the songs in medley form, maybe just the chorus or something. Which is a shame considering those would be the top voted songs