1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKB48, Saikin Kiita? ~Issho ni Nanka Yatte Mimasen ka?~ (2022/01/18 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mana, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

[​IMG]

A new regular program of AKB48 has been announced! (Official Blog)
    The title of the show is - "AKB48, Saikin Kiita? ~Issho ni Nanka Yatte Mimasen ka?~"
    English - "Have you heard of AKB48 lately? ~Why don't we do something together?~"
    The show will air on TV Tokyo every Tuesday at 1:35am JST.
    The first episode of the program will be on 18th January 2022. Hiroyuki will be the MC.

About the program!

What is the appeal of AKB48? One of them is the unique music of AKB48! That's why AKB48 has teamed up with a variety of people, including general companies, local governments, and students, to create new content together through AKB48's music!

The first partner for this memorable event is Gunma Prefecture! We asked the Governor of Gunma Prefecture to let us create something with Gunma, and to our surprise, he agreed to let us use a ski resort in Katashina Village, which was just about to open for private use!

We challenged ourselves to make a music video with 'that winter song' by AKB48! Please look forward to it in the first episode!

From the Oricon article:

Comment from Producer Takahashi Hiroki - "When I saw the graduation live of Yokoyama Yui, the former general manager of AKB48 group, I was reminded that the charm of AKB48 is the songs. There are many excellent songs buried in the non-major songs. I hope to portray the appeal of these "unknown AKB48 songs" with the power of our partners."

• Like Like x 14
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It sounds an interesting concept, I hope the production met Hiroyuki and worked on improving his MC skills, and hope it will be less a Zoom show.
    @Mana could you update the other thread title with the last day ?

3. Lareriswen

Lareriswen Kenkyuusei

People are saying the winter song MV will be for 'Hajimari no Yuki'

4. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    This sounds really interessting. I hope this turns out better, than their last show

5. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The new show clearly had more preparation, but not really interesting in my opinion

6. JoKawaruso

JoKawaruso Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 3
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2022/01/18 AKB48, Saikin Kiita - Episode 01
    YouTube: youtu.be/vmfBdSgfM6Q
    Dailymotion: dailymotion.com/video/x87aned

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

[FULL MV] Hajimari no Yuki
    Members: Murayama Yuiri, Okada Nana, Oguri Yui, Chiba Erii

[This video is private]

I just watched the first episode and I like this show! it's nice and positive! and I like that the members are together (not on zoom or something) and outdoor. The place they went is really pretty with all the snow, it's a good location for a music video! and the final result of the MV is good, it has a lot of cute moments <3 I love Yuiyui's laughs while watching the MV, she's too cute <3 it was nice having live reactions from Yuiri, Yuiyui and Hiichan who were at the studio. There's also live reactions from Hiroyuki lol, does he really care XD that part at the very end when Yuiyui sings Shonichi and then he's blowing his nose, what even x_x lol

Also I think it's kinda funny how they changed the name of the show and all, yet the first minutes of the first episode already mention Nogi :^^;: because they asked the governor of Gunma prefecture (I think it's him?) if he heard of AKB lately (it's the title of the show), and the answer was no lol then he said that he knows Nogi and Shiraishi Mai because she is from Gunma, and the last time he heard of AKB is Heavy Rotation or KFC, as expected... :^^;: well at least now he met current AKB members and heard about the current AKB. Maybe this is how a "counter-attack" should be done :shifty:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    In today's third episode, Naachan, Yuiri, Erii and Mahopyon visited Enoshima (credit to uploader):
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV18q4y1h7Xy

The main point of interest is that the quartet shot an MV for 'Nagai Hikari' (from A5 Stage), the short version of which was played at the end of the broadcast (at 20:30). However the full version has been released on the Paravi YouTube channel, it's free - but unfortunately it's geoblocked so a VPN is required. Here's the link:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfYLrXUyy0E

There is though this link (credit to uploader) which should work for everyone:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1uZ4y1f7Lc

It's a very nice MV mostly shot on the beach at Enoshima!

EDIT: @lionel90 I think I just beat you to your post below...

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    This week they made a MV for Nagai Hikari, and posted it on youtube.
    But it is geoblocked for some reasons (at least for me)

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  10. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    love the video. stage songs are the best songs and AKB48 could just release those as singles for the next 10 years.

but when I see yuiyui, then takaminas voice rings out it just ... remix the songs plz

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The MV for Nagai Hikari appears to have been ungeoblocked for me, and the one for Hajimari no Yuki has dropped:

12. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    High school days too:

I can watch all the MVs ungeoblocked so far.

• Like Like x 1
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    They did a 2nd upload of Nagai Hikari

Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2022
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    First Rabbit:

• Like Like x 1
  16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The show would gain if it could rotate more the members.
    I suppose these first episodes were all recorded in the same time period.

Also I don't exactly get Hiroyuki and the girls in studio roles. The show could be the same without them.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I have to continue the show but I guess the other episodes are more or less the same thing as episode 1, and yes I agree that Hiroyuki has no purpose lol. I don't mind the girls being in studio, they're AKB members so it's nice seeing them more in the show even just to be in the corner giving reactions. But Hiroyuki, it's obvious he doesn't care lol... and he always makes the same expressions. Even when he's asked to comment, it's not interesting (they joked about him not knowing those members names and I bet he really didn't know x_x). I guess in a show with discussions or arguments etc. they could use him, but for a simple show like this that is only positivity, making MV projects, I don't know what's the purpose to have him there. They need to save some money and stop paying him for no reason, there are too many AKB x Hiroyuki collabs x_x

I'm going to see the next episodes but I doubt it's going to change my thoughts about him being in this show...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. pkf31

pkf31 Kenkyuusei

The show before this (the vs nogizaka 46 one) was more in the line of the girls making their own content and then someone critiquing it. Naturally Hiro is famous for his "tell it like it is" commentary so that's why he was chosen. That show fell through and Hiro was still under contract, so they brought him into this one.

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    It's more than that.

[​IMG]

Dude has his own bookstore corner.

20. ashchi

ashchi Kenkyuusei

• Agree Agree x 2