1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san (2022/04/07 - 2023/03/23)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Aka, Mar 3, 2022.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san (Starts on April 7, 2022)
    Time: 24:59~25:29 (Thursday)
    TV network: NTV
    Site: https://www.ntv.co.jp/akb-sayonaramourisan

Hosts: Shimofuri Myojo (and Minegishi Minami)

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

https://www.ntv.co.jp/akb-sayonaramourisan

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/akb_gbmouri (it's the same AKBINGO! account, they've just changed it)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/akb_gbmouri/status/1499353907344015360

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

https://akbingothefinal.live

[​IMG]

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

https://www.akb48team8.jp/news/kanto/20220303-062941757078477.php
    [​IMG]

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12729699411.html
    [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1499353993981853699
    [​IMG]

AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san is the new AKB48 entertainment TV show, broadcasted by NTV. It begins on April 7.

To celebrate it, AKB will hold a special live at PIA ARENA MM on April 3, but also Team 8's 8th anniversary special live and the graduations of Iriyama Anna, Kato Rena and Miyazaki Miho. The 59th single will also be revealed.

Fans will vote the center of the TV show.

◼開催日程
    2022年4⽉3⽇(⽇) 16:30開場 18:00開演

◼会場
    神奈川県/ぴあアリーナMM (Kanagawa / Pia Arena MM)

◼出演 (Cast)
    ・AKB48
    浅井七海、岩立沙穂、上見天乃、歌田初夏、大西桃香、大盛真歩、岡田奈々、岡部麟、奥原妃奈子、小栗有以、小田えりな、柏木由紀、川原美咲、行天優莉奈、倉野尾成美、坂川陽香、坂口渚沙、下尾みう、篠崎彩奈、鈴木くるみ、髙橋彩音、髙橋彩香、田口愛佳、谷口めぐ、千葉恵里、徳永羚海、中西智代梨、永野芹佳、橋本陽菜、服部有菜、濵咲友菜、左伴彩佳、平野ひかる、福岡聖菜、福留光帆、藤園麗、本田仁美、宮崎美穂、向井地美音、武藤十夢、村山彩希、茂木忍、山内瑞葵、山田杏華、吉川七瀬、吉田華恋
    Asai Nanami, Iwatate Saho, Uemi Sorano, Utada Hatsuka, Onishi Momoka, Omori Maho, Okada Nana, Okabe Rin, Okuhara Hinako, Oguri Yui, Oda Erina, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kawahara Misaki, Gyoten Yurina, Kuranoo Narumi, Sakagawa Hiyuka, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Shitao Miu, Shinozaki Ayana, Suzuki Kurumi, Takahashi Ayane, Takahashi Sayaka, Taguchi Manaka, Taniguchi Megu, Chiba Erii, Tokunaga Remi, Nakanishi Chiyori, Nagano Serika, Hashimoto Haruna, Hattori Yuna, Hama Sayuna, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Hirano Hikaru, Fukuoka Seina, Fukutome Mitsuho, Fujizono Rei, Honda Hitomi, Miyazaki Miho, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Tomu, Murayama Yuiri, Mogi Shinobu, Yamauchi Mizuki, Yamada Kyoka, Yoshikawa Nanase, Yoshida Karen

・ゲスト (Guests)
    入山杏奈、加藤玲奈 and more...
    Iriyama Anna, Kato Rena and more...

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    And the 2022 coupling RH while they are at it ?

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Okumoto Hinano's graduation live too.

4. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

A question: so the new show's name is really "Sayonara Mouri-san"? It makes sense to be the name of the last live, as he's AKBINGO's producer, but I don't think it makes sense to be the new show's official name.

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    It is. He's The Man.

Personally I would prefer Goodbye Mr. Nogizaka, or even better: Goodbye Mr. McAdams.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Maybe it's time to be cautiously optimistic again. If it's in any way similar to what the 46groups have as their main shows that would be amazing.

• Winner Winner x 4
  7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in Nikkan Sports

It was revealed on the 1st that the comedy duo Shimofuri Myojo will be the MC of AKB48's new TV program "AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san" (starting on Thursday at 0:59, 7th). Minami Minegishi (29), who graduated last year, will also appear regularly.

Mion Mukaichi (24), the general director of the group, said, "First of all, I'm really happy to have the big chance of being crowned again by NTV!

Minegishi, who packs up the members from the standpoint of a graduate, said, "I feel a different sense of tension from my previous work because I will be participating in AKB's new program about 10 months after graduation. As was often said in the times, I would like to know more about the members so that I can fulfill my job as a "middle manager"

On the 3rd of this month, a special live event will be held at Pia Arena MM in Yokohama City, and the "program center" where you can win the crown corner etc. will be decided by the votes of the visitors.

https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/202204010000028.html

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm so happy about this new show! Finally a regular show for AKB that looks normal, in a studio, with a comedy duo as MC etc. I love that the studio is colorful and cute (it's important lol). This is just perfect :cute: I don't know these MC but I read that they are good, and also Miichan will be here, I guess she will be like a MC too (making comments/reactions etc.).

For those who want to know, the members on the picture (which I guess will be the members in the first episodes) are - Okabe Rin, Tokunaga Remi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Asai Nanami, Honda Hitomi, Yamauchi Mizuki, Okada Nana, Chiba Erii, Oguri Yui, Shitao Miu, Murayama Yuiri, Inagaki Kaori, Mukaichi Mion, Sato Minami, Kuranoo Narumi, Omori Maho.

So the non-senbatsu girls who got selected for this are Remii, Satomina and Kaori! That's great for them, I like them all especially Satomina <3 and generally the line-up is really good :blush:

About the first episode, I love their idea! The fact that they will put 4 fake members and make the MC guess who are the real AKB members, this is such a fun idea! I think this is a smart game to actually introduce the girls. They will try to prove that they're the real members so they will talk about themselves, sing and dance, and everyone can get to know them like this. This is exactly how they should do it, so much better idea than what we had with their show last year lol. Also this reminds me that this is kinda how it started with AKBINGO!, where Bad Boys were trying to introduce the AKB members with different games because they weren't big celebrities yet. Hopefully in this show, they can do it like this too, in a fun way, so the girls don't feel bad and sad about not being popular but instead feel encouraged to get more popular with a positive and entertaining show.

About the fake girls, we can see them in the pictures and actually they look good? After seeing them, I wonder if they couldn't be 17th gens lol (I'm not the only one who thought this), I think that would be really smart promo... that they act as fake members here and later get revealed as real 17th gens (probably the gen will be bigger than 4 of course but they could be some of them). I know the chances are low especially with one of them having dyed hair but really I wish this is true because it would be very smart promo, and the girls look quite cute!

You can see them here, they are numbers 5, 8, 10, 15 (for 10 you can't see her number, she is apparently the one on the left of Kaori).

001.jpg 002.jpg

5 and 8 seem cute :^^;:

• Like Like x 6
  11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    https://twitter.com/akb_gbmouri/status/1509621658662879232
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/nittele_ntv/status/1509621558205157377
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This is quite offensive for the non-senbatsu members who were called. It's as if they're saying they don't look like idols.

They should've used Mashiro.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Well, if we take the 3 separate groups senbatsu / non-senbatsu / fake members, I bet the MC will guess that there are real and fake members in all 3 :^^;: if they judge by looks only, it's hard to tell, I feel like all of these girls (including non-senbatsu and fake members) are not that different in terms of looks level. also someone like Satomina really has the 'idol' style lol.

I just noticed that Erii changed quite a lot after fixing her teeth. I mean she still looks like herself of course, but more refined, it was a good decision for her. I also like her long hair! :cute:

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    They're probably not. It's not the first time "this show" uses fake members, although the last time it was the members who were being tricked and they wanted to see if anyone could tell she wasn't a real member.

Do DH want to show four of them for the first time like this?
    It would also defeat the purpose since they wouldn't be fake at all.

When she doesn't speak her mind...

14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Yes they are good!
    Until recently they were the MC for Last Idol variety show.

15. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just 500 metres away at the exact same time will be another graduation event - the last in the series of Minarun's SKE48 gradcons will take place at KT Zepp Yokohama marking the end of AKB48's 9th Gen.

17. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I guess if you needed more proof that 48G only exists in name anymore, this might be it :/

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Rigged!

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I guess they found a successor to Renacchi
    (or it's one of the fake idols, and this is Miichan's way to smell them out ;) )
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1