TV / Radio AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san (2022/04/07 - 2023/03/23)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Aka, Mar 3, 2022.

1. ric_cr

ric_cr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Uemu - Kyoko - Aruno oshi
    Does anyone know the name of the concert or a link where to see it, it gave me goosebumps listening to odaeri sing silent majority <3 Thanks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Well, if they were as good at throwing the stone as they are at throwing the game then I would agree. :^^;:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Not sure which one of the two concerts it was at, but I assume it must have been at one of the OdaErecital shows. Going by the thumbnail and the hair style, it was the first one from December 2021

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
  6. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    [Eng Subs]220623 AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san ep12
    Translation and Timing: GEES
    Visual Typesetting and Q&A: Lusankya@EitoSubs

Second part of the exposure curling team battle, this time featuring Team B and Team 4 (more like Team 8).

https://twitter.com/EitoSubs/status/1540996487609389056

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
  7. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    The show really benefits from someone like Chori, not afraid to serve up a juicy story about the other members and knowing how to spin it.

Miichan defending Yukirin (or at least giving her an out) ... not sure she would have let Yukirin get away with that 10 years ago, Miichan would totally have used that for screentime :)

Not sure if Hiichan's revelation about Yui worked, I remember Miichan doing something similar in Shoujiki Shougi, saying her kouhai must have noticed she was taking beauty treatment every month and that completly backfired as no one had noticed, which was funny.
    This time Hiichan appeared to be a bit too smug ... but that's just me, would have been much better if another member had revealed this imho.

Naamin's revelation otoh only earned her bonus points :)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
  8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I'm not sure why Miu was so desperate to excuse her "behaviour", when it was already charming to begin with. (Maybe her parents are sticklers about wasting food.)

So, nothing new in regard to Hiichan :awesome:

Not sure I agree, but then I already knew about it from her mobame [hehe]

9. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Another fun episode.
    I'm really curious about Maho's anime merch and house decor now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    The last two episodes were great, but I wonder why they invited so many members? They had 22 girls in the studio, but only 16 were involved in the game. Now for Chiyori and Suzuha it was no problem, they had tons of stuff to talk about. But I don't remember Mogi, Kurumi, Megu or Lefty even saying a single word. None of them will be featured in the upcoming episode either, even though it was recorded in the same session.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I was wondering that too. They showed all the members per team (5-6) that were in the studio, but then only 4 each participated in the curling

• Like Like x 1
  12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    They may have shot more contests with the members that weren't active on that day ... so maybe we'll see them in action in a later episode.
    If not, well, it's a bit weird to 'reuse' some members in that case ...

During AKBingo spreading out one filming over several episodes happened quite a lot (even with gaps between them), you also sometimes during a show saw the content of the 'stands' change with members appearing and disappearing, probable because they had other jobs or had to return home by last train.

I know there's an episode with musical chairs (not the Minegishi Team 4 version, original Team 4?) where you see Yuko sitting between Miichan and Nyan-nyan ... being all very genki and appealing to the camera ...
    Then suddenly Yuko is gone (not suddenly, this was the ballon op challenge and Yuko hates balloons and walk of afterwards claiming she needs to recover).... then you have Nyan-nyan as challenger, when Sata starts the next musical chairs Yuko is back next to Miichan, and in the next shot she's gone again and won't return for the episode.
    She is back for the next segment (in the next episode)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/akb_gbmouri/status/1542462972202729473
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1542461730994913281/pu/vid/960x540/dSqkLDV5ziUtb5Un.mp4

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1542390849291448320

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san in smash.

https://twitter.com/smash_media_jp/status/1542560848320684032
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  14. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Heh pretty fun episode this week although seeing some members strictly against things that made me laugh in AKBINGO times were a bit saddening:|
    I guess even some of the old primetime members would've rejected too given the chance. (or maybe they did by simply not appearing on the set back then[hehe])

Nice to see that they actually recorded more episodes with 17ki beyond the first 2 introductory ones.
    Pretty sure this was recorded back then when they first got invited since we saw Eriko's washed out hair in the behind-the-scenes clips before.
    Also conveniently confirmed the answer for Lusankya, bonjourmarlene and dutchie's discussion above.

Next week's topic is also a bit controversial, I wanna see how they bend it to be a fun one.
    Debut for Ayu, Kururun, Reichama and Kiichan! Harupyon when?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
  15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  16. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    [Eng Subs]220630 AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san ep13
    Translation and Timing: GEES
    Visual Typesetting and Q&A: Lusankya@EitoSubs

This time they re-evaluate certain punishment games from the past and try to modernize them for the Reiwa era. Of course that means they also have to test those and in the end the 17th kis will be judging if those new ones are acceptable.

https://twitter.com/EitoSubs/status/1543576328443777031

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Imho this episodes proves at least one thing, being the voice of reason is boring, no matter how vehemently you're argue your case :)

Not sure if I ever saw the clothespins punishment again after Sata practiced his golf swing on Miichan btw
    And Miichan must have been thinking, couldn't you have voted on the dirty socks thing earlier!!!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

I like how the 17 gen kids are being kept on the loop in this show. I'm happy the cream canon is not going anywhere.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/akb_gbmouri/status/1544999750570852352
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1544998429117538304/pu/vid/960x540/Rt0fT4kRlLNxvUXr.mp4

https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1544890763430875136

AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san in smash.

https://twitter.com/smash_media_jp/status/1545082463558533121
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 1