1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKB48 SHOW! (2013/10/05 - 2019/03/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Asheron, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    just watch the acoustic performance. darn, it is really good! since I didn't watch previous performance of this song at osaka dome as goh1925 said before, I am really surprised by this performance, especially yuihan. how many instrument that she can play actually? Trumpet, Trombone, now harmonica. I also wonder if the girls arrange the acoustic version by themselves. [wonder] if yes, then they really have diamond talent there. and aki-p better not waste it for god sake! :angry:

looking forward for next performance!

2. Ale_Honmayan

Ale_Honmayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  3. firetrucks

firetrucks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Just to add, there's also the drums. [clap]

Really loving this show. Full songs, live performances(?) and the funny skits spread throughout. The only thing, like many have mentioned is that gaijin briefing of what AKB is. It's good though, since at least the casual fans will get it.

I remember they'll be including documentaries and the like here, I wonder if that'll be covered under gaijin class corner. :lol:

4. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    131026 AKB48 SHOW EP04

DM
    [dm]k1tT33woklyQWX4Pgml[/dm]

5. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Next week -

Junai no Crescendo - Takahashi Minami, Kojima Haruna, Minegishi Minami
    Suki! Suki! Skip! - HKT48

No 3rd?

6. oltrebla

oltrebla Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
  7. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Underwhelming episode compared to the first 3, no funny skit either :(

Is it just me or do HKT's performances on this show kind of lack energy? They haven't really impressed me at all. And they're getting quite a lot of performances, too... It might just be that the performance area is small so they can't perform with their usual vigor for fear of bumping into each other, dunno.

Looking forward to Junai next week <3

8. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Caught it last night because I remembered last week to program it into my DVR weekly.

Yeah, the Oba-superstar konte was cheese... and I flipped the channel to the Hello!Project Kenshuusei program on BS-NTV when the HKT performance came on (just don't want to watch them... too much 48 family overload... made a promise to not watch any groups coming after Namba).

Did enjoy last weeks offering better... more fun with the konte and the Yamamoto, Yokoyama, and Yamada performance was enjoyable... a few sour notes when they didn't harmonize, but they did well. Yuihan on the harmonica was cool... especially after seeing Bruce Willis jam on it as well, I'm tempted to pick one up again.

9. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

you stole my words :D im bout to say the same thing.
    even ori team B who has cute image back in their seishun girls stage has way more energy than this.

10. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Well, because it's K4th and original K4th was just...... pure awesomeness.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CYlQ5KaY8[/yt]

11. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

This is just an assumption, since I didn't watch any of their performances on the show. Could the fact that NHK is actually having the groups sing live on the show be the reason for the "less energetic" performances. You can only jump and flail around so much without sounding horrible on the mic.

Thanks for sharing the K4 performance. I was conflicted because Yuko said how much she loved doing the song, but I didn't want to watch HKT. At least I can check the original.

12. 3Liger2000

3Liger2000 Kenkyuusei

in that episode the only song which sang live, was just heart ereki n birthday wedding.
    the hkt song pure lipsync.

13. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Ah, I actually quite enjoyed Minarun's skit :^^;: The end was a bit abrupt but I lol'ed the whole time-- her face looked so scandalous when she whispered, "まさか.."

Heart Ereki again for next week? :tongue: Can't wait for no3b doing Junai Cresecendo though!

14. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Oh yeah I guess Minarun's skit was kind of funny. I forgot about it when I said there was no funny skit XD

I laughed really hard at the "One of those three must have ate my bento! Look at Rena - doesn't she look fatter?!" :D

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It should have been Team H performing it as they do in the theater rather what seems to be the melon juice senbatsu. Some of the better dancers like Rinu and Shinamon got thrown under the bus as usual in favour of KKS. A combination of the cramped physical space, unfamiliar formation plus lack of rehearsal probably affected them.

16. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Ep 5 was an okay episode. Glad to Hear Junai. But suki2x skip was mediocre at best. Excited for next week's HA perf though.

[​IMG]

17. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

EP 5 131102

Youku:
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjI5NzA1MzA4.html[/youku]

The classroom skit only plays the English voice track now! Awesome.

18. Ale_Honmayan

Ale_Honmayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    OMG loved yukoparu skit jajaja
    and waiting for paru and takamina chat :eek:

i wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't mentioned it lol

19. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Haha. Did not notice it too. After rewatching that segment, it seems that the undubbed version is quite corny. Hahaha. Acting was terrible. :fp:

20. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Suki Suki Skip was done far much better than most other times they sing live, and at least it shows how raw a group HKT48 still is :D
    This episode's quite an enriching one for fans of Not Yet or No3b :3 Really liked Junai sung live :)

Well I honestly appreciate the "AKB48 Lesson" is not dubbed anymore >< It hurts not being able to know what he really said in English.